Scratcher
500+ posts

The New Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

GDScratch1 wrote:

What if Sonic and co had rabies?

What if Cream the Rabbit had rabies?
Sit down and don't type anything else for the rest of time.
Also, scary that you also targetted at Cream a bit there.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/4376/f/2008/302/f/9/demon_cream_the_rabbit____by_crazyhedgehog777.jpg
(10/10 joke?) For the sake of everyone here…

Anime was a mistake.
Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with the fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.

(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superspongebobbros wrote:

GDScratch1 wrote:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/4376/f/2008/302/f/9/demon_cream_the_rabbit____by_crazyhedgehog777.jpg
okay

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

I hate calling Sonic from 1991, “Classic Sonic.” Sega acts like they're 2 different characters even though they're the same person.

Also, who in the world thought it was a good idea to make Sonic unable to speak?
1. I hate the bring up Mario, but a few Mario games do something similar.
2. Caddicarus (He's like PBG and JonTron combined except his humor is more… inappropriate and sometimes even tasteless.)
Wait, what Mario games did this? I know the classic outfit in Odyssey, but those are the name of the clothes he wore until his more casual look.

AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It's probably obvious that Sonic might come in Smash for the Switch.

maxgap12345
Scratcher
500+ posts

GDScratch1 wrote:

okay
you got unblocked

and then you type this

why
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

I hate calling Sonic from 1991, “Classic Sonic.” Sega acts like they're 2 different characters even though they're the same person.

Also, who in the world thought it was a good idea to make Sonic unable to speak?
2. Caddicarus (He's like PBG and JonTron combined except his humor is more… inappropriate and sometimes even tasteless.)
Wait, what Mario games did this? I know the classic outfit in Odyssey, but those are the name of the clothes he wore until his more casual look.
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Baby Mario and Adult Mario.

This is a signature. ಠ_ಠ
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. Baby Mario and Adult Mario.
Yes. Nintendo decided to cram the baby characters into every spinoff they could, even though they came from over 20 years in the past.

Anime was a mistake.
Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with the fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.

(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Excuse me, but Classic Sonic and Modern must be seperate chararcers, because Classic Sonic's design doesn't make sense in a 3D space, so they changed it. You don't just get green eye and get long limbs and change colors in the span of months…

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

superspongebobbros
Scratcher
500+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Excuse me, but Classic Sonic and Modern must be seperate chararcers, because Classic Sonic's design doesn't make sense in a 3D space, so they changed it. You don't just get green eye and get long limbs and change colors in the span of months…
Technically, there would have been an interlude of at least 4 years from the end of the Genesis era to Sonic 4 Episode 1, plenty of time for Sonic to change (judging by how SEGA changed Amy's age from 8 to 12 when Sonic Adventure was released)

Anime was a mistake.

(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Technically, there would have been an interlude of at least 4 years from the end of the Genesis era to Sonic 4 Episode 1, plenty of time for Sonic to change (judging by how SEGA changed Amy's age from 8 to 12 when Sonic Adventure was released)
Whilst true that Amy was described as 8 in the Japanese Sonic CD manual, Sonic is still 15, so they have to be different characters. What's your source on the 4 years thing?

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Woo wee who's ready for the colors stream

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

me maybe

“You can buy everything except love, friendship and experience points.”
- Topolla Theatre Manager
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

I hate going to some weird fanfiction conclusion, but does that mean Modern Sonic is Classic Sonic's descendant of some sort?

AfraidRacer
Scratcher
100+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Well I have my own theory for Sonic's age. I'll type it in just a minute. I feel that around this time he got a growth spurt.

Dabzers wrote:

In the print edition of “What If?” by Randall Monroe and in the “Little Planet” chapter, the sentence “A large orbiting object under these kinds of tidal forces-say, a moon-will generally break apart into rings” has the footnote, “This is presumably what happened to Sonic the Hedgehog.”
I own a copy of that book.

It's good.
Even I have that book. It's quite nice for curious people.

XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic has been confirmed to appear in Ready Player One!

<<<

AAlanScratch wrote:

It's probably obvious that Sonic might come in Smash for the Switch.

I hope so! He's one of my mains for the Wii U version.

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Oh darn, did I miss it??…

AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxThe_Black_FoxX wrote:

Sonic has been confirmed to appear in Ready Player One!

<<<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM-DNBEVDN4

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic and Amy sitting in a tree..

Sonic jumps out of the tree and Amy does so too..

Amy chases Sonic for the rest of the day.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (March 9, 2018 17:37:47)

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm predicting Tails and maybe Knuckles as characters in the new Smash Bros. game.

This is a signature. ಠ_ಠ
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

IgDegOo wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

So have you (well not recently)
when
You are sin.
no u

i have almost 2000 forum posts how sad
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic News Network wrote:

According to Yuji Naka, Sonic will never get married as he cannot picture Sonic in a marriage and with children.

RIP. He does not understand fans.