Discuss Scratch

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The New Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

maxgap12345 wrote:

I already made this topic.
Its here

(And besides, the topic I made was made a minute before this one came out)
more like 1 hour after??

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“The root of all of our problems… Solaris…” - Shadow the Hedgehog
“This is the end of you, and the end of my cursed past!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AAlanScratch wrote:

My opinion of Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY
So you love Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric?

PRINCESSPANDALOVER IS BACK, GUYS.

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey, everyone, do you all know the Super Peel Out? Y'know, that ability that causes Sonic to run in place, and take off with a burst of speed? Well, guess what? That move can be performed in real life. I've tried performing the Super Peel Out in real life more than once, I successfully pulled that trick off every time I tried.

Choco 'aint the only thing loco!

Check out Five Nights at Sonic's, Spring Days, A Week At Eladio's, or Minus Scratchy!
Join the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
Check out my new battle series, Freedom Scratchers Battle Royale, or take a look at my topic, the Sonic Fangames Topic!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab!
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Hey, everyone, do you all know the Super Peel Out? Y'know, that ability that causes Sonic to run in place, and take off with a burst of speed? Well, guess what? That move can be performed in real life. I've tried performing the Super Peel Out in real life more than once, I successfully pulled that trick off every time I tried.
Yeah. It's especially useful for those darn track meets at school!

“If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!” - Shadow the Hedgehog

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, have you seen try most recent Sonic Forces trailer? There isn't an English version yet, but there is a subtitled version of the trailer. It shows off a few cutscenes and some other stuff, and it confirmed that Tails wasn't captured or killed. There was also a new stage shown off… It looks like Sonic will be exploring the desert surrounding Green Hill Zone.

This is a signature. ಠ_ಠ
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

So, have you seen try most recent Sonic Forces trailer? There isn't an English version yet, but there is a subtitled version of the trailer. It shows off a few cutscenes and some other stuff, and it confirmed that Tails wasn't captured or killed. There was also a new stage shown off… It looks like Sonic will be exploring the desert surrounding Green Hill Zone.
Here I go.

It looks like some documentary video.

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Does anyone like my new Sonic icon?

#PrayForSilver
#SilversLifeMatters

Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

AAlanScratch wrote:

My opinion of Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY
So you love Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric?
It's so bad it's good.

“The only reason why you have Fortnite is that you're too broke to even buy an actual PlayStation 4 game.” -Albert Einstein.

The only 2 things you need to know about me:

Switch Friend Code: 8511-0430-4733
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pigeonman64/

Now go talk to me over there. Or here. I don't care.
XxThe_Black_FoxX
Scratcher
500+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Here I go.

It looks like some documentary video.

Oh man……. That trailer was great but I feel such a MLP level “friendship is magic” vibe at the very end…. @-@
*screams internally as I try to hide my generous over-hyping*

die Katzen (●ↀωↀ●)

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is there two avatars? Is the other one the rental hero?

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm currently working on Sonic Frenzy DX. It's a remix of the ever-so-popular “Sonic Frenzy” that adds some levels, Super Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and remixed music. (And Sonic moves faster!)

Last edited by SonicMasterSystem (Oct. 21, 2017 03:56:44)

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

when you realize sonic mania wouldn't be possible on the saturn due to the transparency effect on the spotlights in Stardust Speedway Act 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwz5ixVHxFE

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Is there two avatars? Is the other one the rental hero?
There are in fact 3 avatars.

Btw,

tenzinmishti
Scratcher
500+ posts

SEGA does not know how to draw Mobian wolves, unlike Archie Comics.

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Don't make the sun laugh at you.

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've been playing some more of Sonic Unleashed and I completed Holoska's Night stages and defeated the Moray boss… He was really weak, just like the Dark Gaia Phoenix. I think Shamar might be my favorite day stage in the whole game! Beautiful ascetics, catchy music, and five exciting missions! It was weird that there was a tutorial after the first mission instead of before, though.

This is a signature. ಠ_ಠ
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Don't make the sun laugh at you.

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic Spinball's Japanese Box Art is actually really cool.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

I played Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic 2. Here's my rating on those games!

Sonic 2: 9/10
Epic! With fast-paced platforming, and the introduction of Tails and Super Sonic, this game is a staple in the series! However, there are a few things that are… well, off. Super Sonic transforming on a jump isn't the best way to transform, especially when you didn't need to do so in the first place. Tails can't fly, even though he can do so while following Sonic. And Aquatic Ruins Zone sucks. Metropolis Zone is even worse. Overall, Sonic 2 is a great game!

Sonic Triple Trouble: 9/10
This game is fun to play, with great music (Oh boy, I love Sunset Park Zone's Act 3 Level Music), the ability to play as Sonic or Tails, and relatively short, but very fun levels. Seeing Knuckles become a villain again, combined with Eggman trying to take over the world again is a double whammy of urgency, plot-wise! Overall, this game is great! Only, the bosses are pathetically easy to beat, and having Knuckles send you to another zone right after you just completed one is annoying, though I think that was the effect the game wanted to give us there.

Sonic Chaos: 8.5/10
This game is also fun to play! It's sprites are okay, though I liked Sonic Triple Trouble's sprites better, and the level music is cool! Similarly to STT, Sonic Chaos's levels are short, but fun to play!

Sonic Drift 2: 8.5/10
Contrary to popular belief, I found this game to be rather fun. C'mon, though Sonic isn't running, if he did, he'd outrun everyone every time, and besides, what about Sonic All Stars? What about Sonic Riders? I enjoyed it's level music, and as for the characters, who doesn't want to play as Metal Sonic on a go-kart? The powerup system was okay, too. And besides, you also get to play as Eggman. EGGMAN. EGGMAN, THE MAIN ANTAGONIST OF THE SONIC SERIES. IN AN OFFICIAL SONIC GAME. However, the curves can be annoying sometimes, and I REALLY hated Quake Cave. Anyway, I liked the game!

Last edited by Ian123asd (Oct. 21, 2017 21:15:10)

Choco 'aint the only thing loco!

Check out Five Nights at Sonic's, Spring Days, A Week At Eladio's, or Minus Scratchy!
Join the Freedom Scratchers, or the Back@Freddy's World Team!
Check out my new battle series, Freedom Scratchers Battle Royale, or take a look at my topic, the Sonic Fangames Topic!
If collabs are for you, check out the Sonic Rumble Collab!
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

I played Sonic Triple Trouble, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic 2. Here's my rating on those games!

Sonic 2: 9/10
Epic! With fast-paced platforming, and the introduction of Tails and Super Sonic, this game is a staple in the series! However, there are a few things that are… well, off. Super Sonic transforming on a jump isn't the best way to transform, especially when you didn't need to do so in the first place. Tails can't fly, even though he can do so while following Sonic. And Aquatic Ruins Zone sucks. Metropolis Zone is even worse. Overall, Sonic 2 is a great game!

Sonic Triple Trouble: 9/10
This game is fun to play, with great music (Oh boy, I love Sunset Park Zone's Act 3 Level Music), the ability to play as Sonic or Tails, and relatively short, but very fun levels. Seeing Knuckles become a villain again, combined with Eggman trying to take over the world again is a double whammy of urgency, plot-wise! Overall, this game is great! Only, the bosses are pathetically easy to beat, and having Knuckles send send you to another zone right after you just completed one is annoying, though I think that was the effect the game wanted to give us there.

Sonic Chaos: 8.5/10
This game is also fun to play! It's sprites are okay, though I liked Sonic Triple Trouble's sprites better, and the level music is cool! Similarly to STT, Sonic Chaos's levels are short, but fun to play!

Sonic Drift 2: 8.5/10
Contrary to popular belief, I found this game to be rather fun. C'mon, though Sonic isn't running, if he did, he'd outrun everyone every time, and besides, what about Sonic All Stars? What about Sonic Riders? I enjoyed it's level music, and as for the characters, who doesn't want to play as Metal Sonic on a go-kart? The powerup system was okay, too. And besides, you also get to play as Eggman. EGGMAN. EGGMAN, THE MAIN ANTAGONIST OF THE SONIC SERIES. IN AN OFFICIAL SONIC GAME. However, the curves can be annoying sometimes, and I REALLY hated Quake Cave. Anyway, I liked the game!
I love all of those game!