Discuss Scratch

fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

ooh and ahh shop

studio || join/staff || order || terms of use



Emoji’s we offer:












Ravenfur2004’s shop

Last edited by fphiladelphia (Dec. 8, 2017 00:08:21)



46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

Ok I will join

Job ideas and other stuff
Username 46crazyweasels
Activity45/100
Add python?
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Ok I will join

Job ideas and other stuff
Username 46crazyweasels
Activity45/100
Add python?
You Are in


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Ok I will join

Job ideas and other stuff
Username 46crazyweasels
Activity45/100
Add python?
You Are in
Wow that was fast
Suggestion add following this discussion
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Ok I will join

Job ideas and other stuff
Username 46crazyweasels
Activity45/100
Add python?
You Are in
Wow that was fast
Suggestion add following this discussion
K


apomerans
Scratcher
26 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

Job
Username @apomerans and second account @-Vanilladaisy-
Activity 60/100
Following this discussion: yes
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

apomerans wrote:

Job
Username @apomerans and second account @-Vanilladaisy-
Activity 60/100
Following this discussion: yes
You are in


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

Should we add JavaScript?
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Should we add JavaScript?
Do you know how to do it?


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Should we add JavaScript?
Do you know how to do it?
No. Maybe if another member knows how we could offer it
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

Should we add JavaScript?
Do you know how to do it?
No. Maybe if another member knows how we could offer it
Ok good plan


AmazingMech2418
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

Maybe this shop could become a partner with PackersRuleGoPack's shop and people will be able to see this more than previously.

set [variable v] to [true]
if <<I finally learned how to do a signature :: sensing> = <variable :: variables>> then
set [response v] to [YES!!!!!]
end
say (show::looks stack) for (stop [all v]::cap) secs
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

AmazingMech2418 wrote:

Maybe this shop could become a partner with PackersRuleGoPack's shop and people will be able to see this more than previously.
Good idea. Can you arrange that? I would but Ive got to go


fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
Good point we need a motto. Got to go! Will think of one


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
Good point we need a motto. Got to go! Will think of one
Have you thought of one? Arghhh, we need artist’s
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
Good point we need a motto. Got to go! Will think of one
Have you thought of one? Arghhh, we need artist’s
Forgot to. Thinking of one now!


fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
Good point we need a motto. Got to go! Will think of one
Have you thought of one? Arghhh, we need artist’s
Forgot to. Thinking of one now!
How about we are not average or good, we are great


46CRAZYWEASELS
Scratcher
19 posts

Ooh and Ahh shop—the definition of nice, friendly and high quality

fphiladelphia wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

46CRAZYWEASELS wrote:

fphiladelphia wrote:

Hmmm. Should we do advertising?
Don’t know how we would do that

We need a motto though
Good point we need a motto. Got to go! Will think of one
Have you thought of one? Arghhh, we need artist’s
Forgot to. Thinking of one now!
How about we are not average or good, we are great
Hmmm sounds showboats, kind of. maybe.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile