Discuss Scratch

lizzybeth2468
Scratcher
100+ posts

Twelve Days of Christmas - [Christmas/Xmas Countdown Collab] Join today! 10 SPOTS LEFT!

My project for the 7th is ready

Check out the fabulous Art Shoppe! 1 shop for all the art you will ever need!

Please also take a look at:
-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Twelve Days of Christmas - [Christmas/Xmas Countdown Collab] Join today! 10 SPOTS LEFT!

BUMP BUMP

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!
(Kumquat) //This is Kumquat, my kumquat protector... wait what?

^^^ click that to join the competition! Hosted by me and co-hosted by Amazeheartsoflove
Mario97643
Scratcher
23 posts

hey. can i be signed up for the 16th?

Hello! I am just a kid who makes games and animations for fun.
Check out my profile here!
scratch.mit.edu/users/Mario97643

lizzybeth2468
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mario97643 wrote:

hey. can i be signed up for the 16th?
Sorry! I just realized I forgot to move someone form 15 to 16…

Would you be ok with the 15th?

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!

^^^ click that to join the competition! Hosted by me and co-hosted by Amazeheartsoflove
SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

pleaseeeeee

“I'm too busy to update, you are too busy to update, everyone is too busy to update.” - me 2020
Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

I'm sig the signature! Wait… is that a wild kumqu-
(------|- >:|)
That's Medium Timmy, he tries to defend aganist evil kumquats, but often fails.
bellesherman
Scratcher
52 posts

Hello, can I do the 15th?

“When life gives you lemons, keep them until there is a nuclear war, then resale them to desperate survivors and profit.” - Bill Gates in his autobiography How I Got Rich From Nuclear War And Restarted Human History.

The Cube
Cheese Rolling
Heroic Heroes II
cupcake9919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I be moved to the 19th of december

SuperRyn
Scratcher
100+ posts

17th please

“I'm too busy to update, you are too busy to update, everyone is too busy to update.” - me 2020
Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

I'm sig the signature! Wait… is that a wild kumqu-
(------|- >:|)
That's Medium Timmy, he tries to defend aganist evil kumquats, but often fails.
-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

SuperRyn wrote:

17th please

cupcake9919 wrote:

Can I be moved to the 19th of december

bellesherman wrote:

Hello, can I do the 15th?
Sure sure and sure!

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!

kikimc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can do More work and i'll start working on 12DOFC ACCOUNT
12DofC
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi,i need a logo right
_TheGameDesigner_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I have 13th as its the day my game is suppose to be curated.
-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

_TheGameDesigner_ wrote:

Can I have 13th as its the day my game is suppose to be curated.
Sure!

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Whoo hoo, I just finished making my project for 12DoC 2017! I added it to the studio, but here's a link to it for you all. Enjoy!

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
_TheGameDesigner_
Scratcher
100+ posts

I uploaded my TDOC Day 13, I know its not day 13 Just yet, in a few hours, yes. But, I'd juts thought Id post it to see what I could do better; thanks.
-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

_TheGameDesigner_ wrote:

I uploaded my TDOC Day 13, I know its not day 13 Just yet, in a few hours, yes. But, I'd juts thought Id post it to see what I could do better; thanks.
That's fine

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!

TheGoboCoder
Scratcher
23 posts

Hi! Can I join?

say [HI!]
[scratchblocks]
add [Me, TheGoboCoder] to [A logo or OC mission v]
And have fun with your new logo or OC! Visit Seagreen Shop today!
smartcutecandy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi- I'm so sorry but something in real life has come up and I am no longer available to make my project tomorrow. I'd had a start, but I haven't been able to work on it much because of how busy I am. Again I'm so sorry.

lizzybeth2468
Scratcher
100+ posts

smartcutecandy wrote:

Hi- I'm so sorry but something in real life has come up and I am no longer available to make my project tomorrow. I'd had a start, but I haven't been able to work on it much because of how busy I am. Again I'm so sorry.
I can fill in for you, I have a project with Christmas backdrops I was saving in case someone needed someone to replace their spot.