Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » // Minti's Design Shop // Making your ideas a reality! // Banners, logos and OCs // New Package! // Order today! // [RSS Feed]
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

// Minti's Design Shop // Making your ideas a reality! // Banners, logos and OCs // New Package! // Order today! //

cindercitty wrote:

minti- wrote:

cindercitty wrote:

To @minti-,
Hello! I was wondering where you got the cook book for my Baking Bites Desserts banner, because I am making a project and I'd like to use that picture. If you don't want to reply here, its fine if you just comment on my profile or something. Sorry to cause any trouble (if this comment does).

Yours,
@cindercitty
Sure! I got it on Canva, where I make all of my designs. I don't think you can get it on the internet of something. However, I can upload the image into a project for you, and share it with you. How about that?
Perfect! Thanks @minti-!
Sure thing! Thank you for being such a loyal customer! It's really appreciated.
cindercitty
Scratcher
30 posts

// Minti's Design Shop // Making your ideas a reality! // Banners, logos and OCs // New Package! // Order today! //

minti- wrote:

cindercitty wrote:

minti- wrote:

cindercitty wrote:

To @minti-,
Hello! I was wondering where you got the cook book for my Baking Bites Desserts banner, because I am making a project and I'd like to use that picture. If you don't want to reply here, its fine if you just comment on my profile or something. Sorry to cause any trouble (if this comment does).

Yours,
@cindercitty
Sure! I got it on Canva, where I make all of my designs. I don't think you can get it on the internet of something. However, I can upload the image into a project for you, and share it with you. How about that?
Perfect! Thanks @minti-!
Sure thing! Thank you for being such a loyal customer! It's really appreciated.
Your welcome!

When life gets you down………………………………………………………………………………….go pray, read your Bible, or talk to a friend!

cindercitty
mistyhorse
Scratcher
70 posts

User: mistyhorse
Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/282568/?page=1#post-2890387 (// Mistyhorse's Character Shop // Order Now!)
Why You Want to Partner: We offer to find a shop to do a Scratcher's OC, so we need someone to do those. if we had a partner, we could request from the partner.
What Does Your Shop Sell: Our shop “sells” OC requests (we'll take them to a shop to be made, just give us the guidelines) and names
Would You Allow Us to Take Unfinished Art Orders: if you do accept this, all the art orders are yours, so, yes

“The essence of a roleplaying game is that it's a group, cooperative experience.” - Gary Gygax
“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient of living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
“In riding a horse we borrow freedom.” - Helen Thompson
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

mistyhorse wrote:

User: mistyhorse
Shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/282568/?page=1#post-2890387 (// Mistyhorse's Character Shop // Order Now!)
Why You Want to Partner: We offer to find a shop to do a Scratcher's OC, so we need someone to do those. if we had a partner, we could request from the partner.
What Does Your Shop Sell: Our shop “sells” OC requests (we'll take them to a shop to be made, just give us the guidelines) and names
Would You Allow Us to Take Unfinished Art Orders: if you do accept this, all the art orders are yours, so, yes
Hi! Thanks for requesting. So let me clarify: you're partnering with us, basically as a way to get us more orders? Or are you partnering with other shops too? And I'm completely cool with this.
dunkindonut
Scratcher
100+ posts

Logo
User: dunkindonut.
Images: Probably a survivor shooting a zombie with a pistol. No blood though.
Colors: Any that look good.
Text: Zombie Apocalypse RP
Font: Should be quite big. I'm not sure what kind of writing style would be best so just do some experimenting.
Other: None.
Due Date: ASAP.
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

dunkindonut wrote:

Logo
User: dunkindonut.
Images: Probably a survivor shooting a zombie with a pistol. No blood though.
Colors: Any that look good.
Text: Zombie Apocalypse RP
Font: Should be quite big. I'm not sure what kind of writing style would be best so just do some experimenting.
Other: None.
Due Date: ASAP.
Hi, I am sorry, but I will have to decline your order because it is against the Scratch Community Guidelines, so I do not feel comfortable making it. If you review the Community Guidelines and come up with another idea, I would be happy to make it!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

B U M P !

come order quality designs!
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review Us:

User: Lotosprincess
Rating (out of 10): 10
What You Liked: everything
What We Could Do Better: Nothing

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

Review Us:

User: Lotosprincess
Rating (out of 10): 10
What You Liked: everything
What We Could Do Better: Nothing
Thanks!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

get3918 wrote:

i was wondering if you can look at my projects and studios thanks follow me on twitter or scratch
Hi this isn't the place to advertise… How about the “show and tell” forum?
ski-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opensourcerer
Scratcher
56 posts

User: Opensourcerer
Images: Needle, Red blood cell, White blood cell, Heart, Disease. All kind of Cute????
Colors: Colors that work well.
Text: It's assets for a game.
Font: It's assets for a game.
Other: none
Due Date: soon.

@Opensourcerer
Opensourcerer
Scratcher
56 posts

Opensourcerer wrote:

Images: Needle, Red blood cell, White blood cell, Heart, Disease. All kind of Cute????
Kind of like the graphics in https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189062686/.

@Opensourcerer
Opensourcerer
Scratcher
56 posts

Opensourcerer wrote:

Opensourcerer wrote:

And a Pulsating heart.

@Opensourcerer
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! I'd like to order a banner for my shop, please :-)

User: @PumpkinSpiced
Images: Sort of like a cobblestone path with snow, as well as a snowflake image
Colors: Light blue, light purple, and white.
Text: “The Snowy Path Shop”
Font: Segoe Script
Other: None :-)
Due Date: Anytime :-)

Thanks!!!

Check out my website here!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opensourcerer wrote:

Opensourcerer wrote:

Opensourcerer wrote:

And a Pulsating heart.
Hi - thanks for ordering! However, I do not think I can complete your order, because I do not think I could make those graphics. I am sorry!

P.S. I'm sure another shop could help you!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Thanks!!!
Hi thanks for ordering! I will complete your order by next Sunday.
PumpkinSpiced
Scratcher
100+ posts

minti- wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much! :-)

Check out my website here!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

minti- wrote:

PumpkinSpiced wrote:

Thanks!!!

Thanks so much! :-)
Hi, sorry I haven't gotten to it! I've been super busy. I'll work on it now!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump! Come order wonderful designs!

NEW PACKAGE AVAILABLE!!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » // Minti's Design Shop // Making your ideas a reality! // Banners, logos and OCs // New Package! // Order today! // [RSS Feed]