Discuss Scratch

-_Tamperd_-
New to Scratch
3 posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 51.0.2704.79, Flash 27.0 (release 0)
D: my Scratch sound will not work! all my other computer sounds will though! I have tried rebooting and stuff but it still wont work!
And I thought it was strange that another account on my computer, the Scratch sound worked on that one but then I rebooted my computer and now the sound on that one does not work! I don't know what to do D:
Scratched184
Scratcher
10 posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

Can you describe more of the problem? What part of the sound is now working? Are you sure if it's a computer problem (or a scratch problem)?

when green flag clicked
forever
broadcast [Live v]
end
asivi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

-_Tamperd_- wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 51.0.2704.79, Flash 27.0 (release 0)
D: my Scratch sound will not work! all my other computer sounds will though! I have tried rebooting and stuff but it still wont work!
And I thought it was strange that another account on my computer, the Scratch sound worked on that one but then I rebooted my computer and now the sound on that one does not work! I don't know what to do D:

Pump up the volume.
-_Tamperd_-
New to Scratch
3 posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

Scratched184 wrote:

Can you describe more of the problem? What part of the sound is now working? Are you sure if it's a computer problem (or a scratch problem)?
I think its a scratch problem? the sound wont work on scratch but my computer sounds will ( My music on my computer, games.)
-_Tamperd_-
New to Scratch
3 posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

asivi wrote:

-_Tamperd_- wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 51.0.2704.79, Flash 27.0 (release 0)
D: my Scratch sound will not work! all my other computer sounds will though! I have tried rebooting and stuff but it still wont work!
And I thought it was strange that another account on my computer, the Scratch sound worked on that one but then I rebooted my computer and now the sound on that one does not work! I don't know what to do D:

Pump up the volume.

I just did still no sound, I'm using headphones and I have my sound normally on 40 anyway ( cuz ther kid headphones and theres like a sound guard on them ) :3) and I put the volume on 100 but still no sound
asivi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

You be sure of plug the headphones before start to run the project.
Wiltz111
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Scratch sound won't work!!! HALPPPP!!

asivi wrote:

You be sure of plug the headphones before start to run the project.
But if you don't have headphones or use them then idk

I trained my army and they changed.

switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]
switch costume to [/o-o/ v]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile