Discuss Scratch

jctag
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

bUmP

Hello, I am jctag. I love to help out on the forums. Need help with your project? You can ask here or here! Do you want to help out with projects? You can help here or here! Are you new to scratch and have questions? I may be able to answer them! ask here or here! Forums questions? Go here and read the instructions! Anything else? Comment here or go here!
jctag
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

bump

Hello, I am jctag. I love to help out on the forums. Need help with your project? You can ask here or here! Do you want to help out with projects? You can help here or here! Are you new to scratch and have questions? I may be able to answer them! ask here or here! Forums questions? Go here and read the instructions! Anything else? Comment here or go here!
Jhc543
Scratcher
50 posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Hello, I am Jhc543. I am also known as jctag. I love to help out on the forums. Need help with your project? You can ask here! Do you want to help out with projects? You can help here! Are you new to scratch and have questions? I may be able to answer them! ask here! Forums questions? Go here. Anything else? Comment here or go here!
Jhc543
Scratcher
50 posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

lets do another bump

Hello, I am Jhc543. I am also known as jctag. I love to help out on the forums. Need help with your project? You can ask here! Do you want to help out with projects? You can help here! Are you new to scratch and have questions? I may be able to answer them! ask here! Forums questions? Go here. Anything else? Comment here or go here!
Jhc543
Scratcher
50 posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

bump

rip shop

pizzaman5thgrade
Scratcher
43 posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

Username: pizzaman5thgrade
What job would you like(listed below) : Art Creator
How active are you? : 10/10
What category are you best at(or would you like to create and manage a new one?) : I only specialize in logos
jctag
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

pizzaman5thgrade wrote:

Username: pizzaman5thgrade
What job would you like(listed below) : Art Creator
How active are you? : 10/10
What category are you best at(or would you like to create and manage a new one?) : I only specialize in logos
hired

Heacogra
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

Art: I want a thumbnail and text of my game called “Click to The Top” For the thumbnail please have 8bit text saying “Click” Below it put “to The” and then below that “Top” With a sort of light green background.
Backdrops, thumbnails, or logos?
Colors: Black & White text specifaclly black outline of the text. Light green background
Animated?: No
Vector/Bitmap: Vector
When needed: ASAP
Other: N/A

data loading…
loading user data…
loading user data… succesful
loading image…
image loaded…

Please check out my new project. Here!.Looking for someone to make a good looking thumbnail others have delayed and not made it for over a month. So please be quick if you can make me one! Thanks -Heacogra
Electric_Programer
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

Sorry I was Inactive for so long! Heacogra I am working on your request.

Electric_Programer
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

Heacogra wrote:

Art: I want a thumbnail and text of my game called “Click to The Top” For the thumbnail please have 8bit text saying “Click” Below it put “to The” and then below that “Top” With a sort of light green background.
Backdrops, thumbnails, or logos?
Colors: Black & White text specifaclly black outline of the text. Light green background
Animated?: No
Vector/Bitmap: Vector
When needed: ASAP
Other: N/A
Your order is complete!

Enjoy!

If you use this, you don't have to, but I would appreciate if you credited me.

Last edited by Electric_Programer (Nov. 22, 2018 02:03:49)

Doctorantime2020
Scratcher
1 post

⭐ Jhc543/jctag's shop! ⭐

Need some help with a kaiju (giant monster) fighting game:
Gonna need a script for AI,
basic fighting controls and player select