Discuss Scratch

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

BrutefromAmnesia wrote:

My OC Kaykre is probably my favorite villian OC. Ask about my favorite villians though, and I'd have a whole list…
Yes

inactive

yay october
BrutefromAmnesia
Scratcher
60 posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Dabzers wrote:

BrutefromAmnesia wrote:

My OC Kaykre is probably my favorite villian OC. Ask about my favorite villians though, and I'd have a whole list…
Yes

Lol

My signature is protected by TrollMemes Signature Protection. Buy yours for only $10,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars today!
when green flag clicked
forever
say [Trolololololol] for (10) secs
end
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Bellatrix. I saw her wig at the Warner Bro's tour and it was HUGE. Plus, you don't get more evil than being a Death Eater, killing a certain Amigus and being involved in The Longbottoms… Well, you know if you have read the books/watched the movies. (unless your Voldy himself).

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Tempest Shadow

She’s amazing

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Oh, here's one I forgot about:

Starlight Glimmer

Also, some from Lush's Journals (A future Scratch Series by me. It's about Lush Rush from IM)

Dahlia (Leader of the bootlegs)

Cringe-Link (A bootleg)

GouT (Also a bootleg)

Plumb Man (ALSO a bootleg)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

owlannaelsa wrote:

Oh, here's one I forgot about:

Starlight Glimmer

Also, some from Lush's Journals (A future Scratch Series by me. It's about Lush Rush from IM)

Dahlia (Leader of the bootlegs)

Cringe-Link (A bootleg)

GouT (Also a bootleg)

Plumb Man (ALSO a bootleg)
I think Starlight was mentioned here before (I actually think I mentioned her…) she’s great

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Discord. Not the chat site, but the character.

He is amazing. He is so funny and is a great character, plus they have an awesome voice actor playing him

And…. Zuko. He’s probably my favorite villain EVER. I think I mentioned him before, but he’s awesome. He has an AMAZING backstory, his design is awesome, and I love shipping him with Katara…. I especially love what happens to him in season three… I won’t say it here since it is a
HUGE spoiler, but you could ask me on my profile to tell you

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

flyingpiearchive wrote:

The Scratch team
I know you posted this awhile ago, but…

THE ST IS GONNA BAN YOU FOR INSULTING THEM

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

The 60-second rule.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (Jan. 5, 2018 17:04:44)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

owlannaelsa wrote:

The 60-second rule.
Yes, that is beautiful

I wish we could pin forum posts. I’d totally pin that

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

M1mikyu wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

The 60-second rule.
Yes, that is beautiful

I wish we could pin forum posts. I’d totally pin that
If the 60-second rule gets you down a lot, here's an ideal siggy:

The song {insert name of your favourite song here} is cool, but the 60-second rule is not.

YoloMaiFriends
New to Scratch
22 posts

Your Favorite Villains!

M1mikyu wrote:

He is amazing. He is so funny and is a great character, plus they have an awesome voice actor playing him

And…. Zuko. He’s probably my favorite villain EVER. I think I mentioned him before, but he’s awesome. He has an AMAZING backstory, his design is awesome, and I love shipping him with Katara…. I especially love what happens to him in season three… I won’t say it here since it is a
Now I want to make a story about an evil chat site.

Hey peeps this is Dabzers' backup.
YoloMaiFriends
New to Scratch
22 posts

Your Favorite Villains!

owlannaelsa wrote:

The 60-second rule.
Applause

For new Scratchers its 120

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

YoloMaiFriends wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Om XD
Hilarious

YoloMaiFriends
New to Scratch
22 posts

Your Favorite Villains!

M1mikyu wrote:

YoloMaiFriends wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Om XD
Hilarious
There's an horror anthology Netflix show about evil technology its inappropriate though

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Basically any Pokémon villain

I love Lusamine <3

YoloMaiFriends
New to Scratch
22 posts

Your Favorite Villains!

M1mikyu wrote:

I love Lusamine <3
Shes great

ITS YAH BOI GUZMA!

I also like Giovanni.

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

YoloMaiFriends wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I love Lusamine <3
Shes great

ITS YAH BOI GUZMA!

I also like Giovanni.
I wanted to mention him, but I don’t know much about Team Rocket

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

M1mikyu wrote:

YoloMaiFriends wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I love Lusamine <3
Shes great

ITS YAH BOI GUZMA!

I also like Giovanni.
They are simple which is what is great about them. They just want to make money (well USUM Giovanni has different plans…)

inactive

yay october
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your Favorite Villains!

Dabzers wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

YoloMaiFriends wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I love Lusamine <3
Shes great

ITS YAH BOI GUZMA!

I also like Giovanni.
They are simple which is what is great about them. They just want to make money (well USUM Giovanni has different plans…)
NO SPOILERS I HAVE NOT FINISHED USUM YET