Discuss Scratch

Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

The thread about the game

Its one of my favorite games ever since 2012 (that's when it came out)
My profile picture is the Mechanic Pig from Bad Piggies

Sorry, this signature is blocked, as part of your ISP's internet plan. You will have to upgrade, for $99.99/month, to access this signature
Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

Sorry, this signature is blocked, as part of your ISP's internet plan. You will have to upgrade, for $99.99/month, to access this signature
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I have the demo on my computer.

It's fun and addicting, even though the demo is very limited.

Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

How do you get the demo
i had the game on my phone since 2015 (early 2016)

EDIT: in 2016 (later 2016) rovio made the game F2P (free to play) before you had to buy the game
I bought the game and Field of dreams back in early 2016

Last edited by Crazyblocks2004 (Sept. 3, 2017 13:27:32)

MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

i made a huge bomb that splits into lots of pieces and one piece can be on other side of the night map
i called it a moab but i can't make a bfb

i love jellyfish
Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

Here it is

Piece found on the other side of the map

Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

Hopefully they dont make the pigs in Bad Piggies look like the ones from the movie (cringe)

scrooge200
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I used to like this game, until the update where they added currency came out. I had 3-starred every level up to that point. 3-starring now gives you currency. You'd think that, since I had 3-starred every level already, I would get currency. That's not the case.

Now, I have to 3-star every level again to get the currency. And because I've already done it, there is no indicator of which levels I have already gotten currency from.

That made me quit.
Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

scrooge200 wrote:

Now, I have to 3-star every level again to get the currency. And because I've already done it, there is no indicator of which levels I have already gotten currency from.
EDIT Fixed quotes, green stars are the ones that you can get coins from
You get to watch an ad at the end of a level every time (50+ coins), i grinded and grinded now i have 4000 coins

Last edited by Crazyblocks2004 (Sept. 5, 2017 18:38:21)

TeamRocketFan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I remember this game; I would mess around so often in it for hours… it was really fun, and I kept wrecking everything.

I think the wolves took my signature. maybe take a look jasper (SU) memorial
Undertale fan, Pokemon fan, and wolf artist! Team Mystic (Team Rocket, Galactic and Plasma = my teams)

mario91100_TEST
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bad Piggies

TeamRocketFan wrote:

I remember this game; I would mess around so often in it for hours… it was really fun, and I kept wrecking everything.
If I remember correctly, I think I made a car chase minigame that me and my friend would play when they were over, good times.
I'm pretty sure I also built a London bus, but I dunno. In any case, this was a fantastic game.
And then the Angry Birds Movie happened and nothing was the same.

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Basically dead.

Metamo Ark Wiki; http://metamo-ark.wikia.com/wiki/Metamo_Ark_Wikia
Crazyblocks2004
Scratcher
24 posts

Bad Piggies

mario91100_TEST wrote:

And then the Angry Birds Movie happened and nothing was the same.
I know right…

Mankaboze2
Scratcher
62 posts

Bad Piggies

i guess.. ok

when green flag clicked
forever
if <[scratch v] = [cool v]> then
say [You should scratch on!] for (2) secs
end
end
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I used to play this game. It was EPIC.

Can you recap me on what’s new? (I played it starting 2014, by the way.)

LandonHarter
I prefer to be called Landon. Don't use my full username too much.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

“A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.”

TheNintendoFan2020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I remember that!
Fun Fact: King Pig says hello peter in a debug menu.

(Wow, i had this banner on my signature for 2 years now. . .)
DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

Crazyblocks2004 wrote:

Hopefully they dont make the pigs in Bad Piggies look like the ones from the movie (cringe)
As much as I liked the movie (second one), the birds and pigs in the game don't need limbs.

Last edited by DanceMonkey18 (July 1, 2020 10:55:32)

oh wait cubeupload's down.

it's a GIF of Jake from Subway Surfers
MetaruSonikku
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bad Piggies

Crazyblocks2004 wrote:

How do you get the demo
i had the game on my phone since 2015 (early 2016)

EDIT: in 2016 (later 2016) rovio made the game F2P (free to play) before you had to buy the game
I bought the game and Field of dreams back in early 2016
Field of dreams.. I wish I had it. Perfect place to build upgrades of my rocket launch sites.

FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL! CATRA!!!
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

TheNintendoFan2020 wrote:

I remember that!
Fun Fact: King Pig says hello peter in a debug menu.
h e l l o p e t e r

LandonHarter

Male|15 y/o|English|Rain World, Rhythm Doctor, No Man's Sky|American|Mineral Fish fandom co-founder|Neutral Sociality|#9d0|Chaotic Neutral

dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

I used to love this game but then it got boring later on. There's a multiplayer versus mode but I don't think it's real multiplayer. I don't even know if the game is still available to download or if it's one of the several games Rovio took down.

(You can no longer get many of the original Angry Birds games, including Classic, Seasons, Space, Rio, Epic, Go, and more.)

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
LandonHarter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bad Piggies

dual_creator43 wrote:

or if it's one of the several games Rovio took down.
Why did they take down so many?

LandonHarter