Discuss Scratch

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I'm just gonna show adults drinking wine at a dinner party or picnic. No one gets drunk.

More professional signature coming soon. ~







On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
scrooge100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

no replace it for something else

The true world revealed, weakness is now known to me.
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

As long as it is never written or spoken that it is wine it should be okay, however it might get NFE.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
alexphan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

To avoid it getting marked NFE, you probably should change it to apple juice or something.

Sorry, this signature was blocked by your Internet provider. To access this signature, please upgrade your service plan (from $199.99/mo)
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

alexphan wrote:

To avoid it getting marked NFE, you probably should change it to apple juice or something.
Or grape juice.

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I don't think so. Make it sparkling grape juice or something.

Last edited by scratchtwins-691 (Aug. 27, 2017 22:26:04)


"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I don't think so. Make it sparkling grape
Yep, that's what I said-grape juice.

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
scratchtwins-691
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

YubNubEwok wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I don't think so. Make it sparkling grape juice or something.
Yep, that's what I said-grape juice.
Lol, I didn't see that. I only said it because that is what my family drank for New Year

"Side by side or miles apart, sisters are always connected by the heart."
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

scratchtwins-691 wrote:

I don't think so. Make it sparkling grape juice or something.
Yep, that's what I said-grape juice.
Lol, I didn't see that. I only said it because that is what my family drank for New Year
Yeah, our family had sparkling apple cider.

Last edited by YubNubEwok (Aug. 27, 2017 22:46:26)


Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

no.

gravel
cul8er
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

Do you absolutely need it?

Gone.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I mean, if you just put it in a normal cup and colour the liquid red, it could easily pass off as just a fruit juice. I'd suggest doing that and just keeping it as wine in your headcanon.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
StackMasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

It might get marked as NFE, instead of these silly replacements like grape juice you could just avoid saying that it's wine
yzyzyz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

As long you don't say that it's wine, it's OK.

hi! I'm yzyzyz, the owner of the #bring_it_back studio, a sticky, 400+ projects and 500+ posts.
I am an active scratcher.

advertise in my signature!
ad:Urgently need a popular animation? If you do, check out Every Time I Share A Project, by Randomness-TV!
einangrun
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

are you actually kidding me?

clearly i have no idea of the limitations of this site. why on earth would putting wine in a project warrant an NFE marking? i remember when i was a kid my parents would drink wine quite frequently and there was no problem whatsoever. as long as they're not getting drunk, doing anything irresponsible, etc., there's no reason it shouldn't be included. if children view it and actually think it's okay to drink underage, they should immediately be stopped by their parents or guardians and lectured about it. if they're not, then it's their family's fault for not being supportive and paying enough attention to their children. either way, the blame should not fall on you and the project should not be taken down or even NFE'd.

えぐ
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

einangrun wrote:

are you actually kidding me?

clearly i have no idea of the limitations of this site. why on earth would putting wine in a project warrant an NFE marking? i remember when i was a kid my parents would drink wine quite frequently and there was no problem whatsoever. as long as they're not getting drunk, doing anything irresponsible, etc., there's no reason it shouldn't be included. if children view it and actually think it's okay to drink underage, they should immediately be stopped by their parents or guardians and lectured about it. if they're not, then it's their family's fault for not being supportive and paying enough attention to their children. either way, the blame should not fall on you and the project should not be taken down or even NFE'd.
I agree!

More professional signature coming soon. ~







On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

einangrun wrote:

are you actually kidding me?

clearly i have no idea of the limitations of this site. why on earth would putting wine in a project warrant an NFE marking? i remember when i was a kid my parents would drink wine quite frequently and there was no problem whatsoever. as long as they're not getting drunk, doing anything irresponsible, etc., there's no reason it shouldn't be included. if children view it and actually think it's okay to drink underage, they should immediately be stopped by their parents or guardians and lectured about it. if they're not, then it's their family's fault for not being supportive and paying enough attention to their children. either way, the blame should not fall on you and the project should not be taken down or even NFE'd.


but Scratch is for ALL AGES, I don't think wine is allowed.

gravel
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

einangrun wrote:

are you actually kidding me?

clearly i have no idea of the limitations of this site. why on earth would putting wine in a project warrant an NFE marking? i remember when i was a kid my parents would drink wine quite frequently and there was no problem whatsoever. as long as they're not getting drunk, doing anything irresponsible, etc., there's no reason it shouldn't be included. if children view it and actually think it's okay to drink underage, they should immediately be stopped by their parents or guardians and lectured about it. if they're not, then it's their family's fault for not being supportive and paying enough attention to their children. either way, the blame should not fall on you and the project should not be taken down or even NFE'd.


but Scratch is for ALL AGES, I don't think wine is allowed.
Children goes to a wedding reception.

They find adults drinking wine.

More professional signature coming soon. ~







On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike
Nether_bedraws
New to Scratch
53 posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I think this is a very difficult question to get a straight answer on as it's something that's pretty much sat right on top of the borderline between safe and NFE; alcohol is something that you probably don't want to expose young children to in anything but an educational manner however in this context it could be easily avoided by just not naming the drink, which is what I personally think you should do.

I'm Nether and I do projects about art and writing and things and stuff.
About Nether_bedraws | Wanna write better characters? | I take suggestions!
toad
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is adults drinking wine okay?

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

einangrun wrote:

are you actually kidding me?

clearly i have no idea of the limitations of this site. why on earth would putting wine in a project warrant an NFE marking? i remember when i was a kid my parents would drink wine quite frequently and there was no problem whatsoever. as long as they're not getting drunk, doing anything irresponsible, etc., there's no reason it shouldn't be included. if children view it and actually think it's okay to drink underage, they should immediately be stopped by their parents or guardians and lectured about it. if they're not, then it's their family's fault for not being supportive and paying enough attention to their children. either way, the blame should not fall on you and the project should not be taken down or even NFE'd.


but Scratch is for ALL AGES, I don't think wine is allowed.
I find that it's perfectly fine for adults to be drinking wine inside of a Scratch project… As long as they don't get drunk or anything with it. If they're just hanging out with their friends or something, then it should be fine. Children see adults drink alcoholic beverages ALL THE TIME, and I don't think that a measly Scratch project will influence them to do it themselves underage (I don't know why people think that would happen, kids aren't as easily influenced as many believe). And about “Scratch is for all ages so wine isn't allowed”, is it just because kids aren't allowed to drink wine?? If so, ban projects with cars in it, because kids can't drive cars legally. See what I mean? That's quite the flawed argument there.

Last edited by WolfCat67 (Aug. 28, 2017 16:11:09)


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile