Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops! [RSS Feed]
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!




Mission:
Our mission is to empower and encourage small shops on Scratch. Small Shops United is a support group for the small shops of Scratch.

Contents:
Add Your Shop
Apply to Help / Staff
Shops
Mentor Shops
Shop Help
Competitions

Feel free to post encouraging comments and success stories! Partner with these shops and apply to help make them bigger. Thank you for your support!

Last edited by minti- (Jan. 7, 2018 14:54:13)

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Awesome! I might register soon!

Heyo! I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in web and game development. You can find all of my current projects over at https://bremea.com/.
Some Info: 2000+ Posts - 1 Sticked Topic - Over 6 Years On Scratch - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor - Experienced Shop Owner - Bunny Owner
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

BGMead wrote:

Awesome! I might register soon!
OK!
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Join:
Shop Name: BGMead's Shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267405/?page=1#post-2689719
How long has shop been open: It was originally Signature Advertsing, so about 5 months
How many orders: 19, i think.
Owner: BGMead
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yes!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Evreything!

Heyo! I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in web and game development. You can find all of my current projects over at https://bremea.com/.
Some Info: 2000+ Posts - 1 Sticked Topic - Over 6 Years On Scratch - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor - Experienced Shop Owner - Bunny Owner
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Shop Name: Sweetlyshy's Banners
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/272899/
How long has shop been open: Um… like about 5 days ago
How many orders: 2
Owner: Sweetlyshy
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yup!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Banners
jordan1060
Scratcher
500+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

BGMead wrote:

Join:
Shop Name: BGMead's Shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267405/?page=1#post-2689719
How long has shop been open: It was originally Signature Advertsing, so about 5 months
How many orders: 19, i think.
Owner: BGMead
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yes!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Evreything!
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Sweetlyshy wrote:

Shop Name: Sweetlyshy's Banners
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/272899/
How long has shop been open: Um… like about 5 days ago
How many orders: 2
Owner: Sweetlyshy
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yup!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Banners
Ok! Your shop is eligible for SSU! In the next few days, I will give you a badge for your shop saying you are part of SSU. Thank you!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

minti- wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Join:
Shop Name: BGMead's Shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267405/?page=1#post-2689719
How long has shop been open: It was originally Signature Advertsing, so about 5 months
How many orders: 19, i think.
Owner: BGMead
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yes!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Evreything!
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
Alright, I thought it was a small shop.

Heyo! I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in web and game development. You can find all of my current projects over at https://bremea.com/.
Some Info: 2000+ Posts - 1 Sticked Topic - Over 6 Years On Scratch - Forum Helper - Wiki Editor - Experienced Shop Owner - Bunny Owner
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

BGMead wrote:

minti- wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Join:
Shop Name: BGMead's Shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/267405/?page=1#post-2689719
How long has shop been open: It was originally Signature Advertsing, so about 5 months
How many orders: 19, i think.
Owner: BGMead
Following thread: Yup!
Taking partners: Yes!
Hiring: Yup!
Shop sells: Evreything!
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
Alright, I thought it was a small shop.
Well, I think of small shops as shops that don't have many orders, are just starting up, small staff, etc. Compared to shops that would sign up for SSU, your shop is a booming business! And you should be proud!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Shop Name: ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
How long has shop been open: since 3/6/17 (DD/MM/YY/)
How many orders: 13
Owner: 78ch3 ( https://scratch.mit.edu/users/78ch3/ )
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: yes
Shop sells: everything (we do not do sound, expert coding or lip sync engines until we get enough members.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch, and a very lazy person in general (I think I have brain damage idk). Pronouns coming this June.
Click this text to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password.
My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 RAM (4x8GB), Corsair HX1000 PSU, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe M.2 SSD (1TB), Gigabyte G34WGC 3440x1440p 144hz Monitor, RIG 800HD headset.
I mostly play online games such as Fortnite and Minecraft and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
And signatures
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

78ch3 wrote:

Shop Name: ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
How long has shop been open: since 3/6/17 (DD/MM/YY/)
How many orders: 13
Owner: 78ch3 ( https://scratch.mit.edu/users/78ch3/ )
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: yes
Shop sells: everything (we do not do sound, expert coding or lip sync engines until we get enough members.
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. Here, we think of think of small shops as shops that don't have many orders, are just starting up, small staff, etc. Compared to shops that would sign up for SSU, your shop is a booming business! And you should be proud! So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
FernBlaze
Scratcher
42 posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

This looks really cool! I'll join!
Shop Name: F E R N B L A Z I N G - BANNER AND OC SHOP! - Quality, fast deliveries!
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/273646/
How long has shop been open: a week or so
How many orders: 1 so far
Owner: mmmmeeeee
Following thread: (dont know what that means)
Taking partners: maybe
Hiring: no
Shop sells: OCs and Banners

Thanks for inviting me xD

rainpelt28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Hello. Would you be interested in partnering with Scratchazon, the replacement fro the shop magazine? Your shops could get orders from our customers. Please contact me here: Scratchazon

Hi! I am rainpelt28! Right now, I am working on a super cool detailed and fun game coming soon!

Feel free to ask for help with Scratch! I have been using this account for over 3 years, and have used the program even longer than that! Previous owner of one of the shop directories and current owner of intro to request sticky! Have a nice day!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

minti- wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Shop Name: ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
How long has shop been open: since 3/6/17 (DD/MM/YY/)
How many orders: 13
Owner: 78ch3 ( https://scratch.mit.edu/users/78ch3/ )
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: yes
Shop sells: everything (we do not do sound, expert coding or lip sync engines until we get enough members.
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. Here, we think of think of small shops as shops that don't have many orders, are just starting up, small staff, etc. Compared to shops that would sign up for SSU, your shop is a booming business! And you should be proud! So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
Actually, we have had a very rough time, and it is actually 11, because there was a typo. We have not many members (we need 30 to be able to do everything), we are failing at the moment and have not had many orders lately.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch, and a very lazy person in general (I think I have brain damage idk). Pronouns coming this June.
Click this text to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password.
My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming Motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 RAM (4x8GB), Corsair HX1000 PSU, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe M.2 SSD (1TB), Gigabyte G34WGC 3440x1440p 144hz Monitor, RIG 800HD headset.
I mostly play online games such as Fortnite and Minecraft and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
And signatures
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Shop Join:
Shop Name: Lotosprincess's logo and banner shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/273518/?page=1#post-2793542
How long has shop been open:1 week
How many orders: none
Owner: me
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: no
Shop sells: logo and banners

Apply to Help:
Watcher - helps recruit shops, watches already registered shops - you will get more info after registration
Username: Lotosprincess
Why you want to be a watcher: because I think it would be cool
Shop credentials: ???
How active are you: _7/10
Following thread: yes (just did)

Shop Helper - answers question from shop owners - you will get more info after registration
Username: Lotosprincess
Why you want to be a shop helper: because I want to help
Shop credentials: ????
How active are you: 7/10
Following thread: Yes (just did)
Answer the question - What is a shop banner and how do I get one for my shop?: A shop banner is a piece of art you put at the top of your first forum post in your shop and you can get a banner by either going to a shop that sells banners or you make a banner with a banner making website and download from either cubeupload or Image shack











Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

78ch3 wrote:

minti- wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Shop Name: ⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
How long has shop been open: since 3/6/17 (DD/MM/YY/)
How many orders: 13
Owner: 78ch3 ( https://scratch.mit.edu/users/78ch3/ )
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: yes
Shop sells: everything (we do not do sound, expert coding or lip sync engines until we get enough members.
Hi! I'm so glad you are interested in SSU. However, SSU is for small shops that are just starting up. Here, we think of think of small shops as shops that don't have many orders, are just starting up, small staff, etc. Compared to shops that would sign up for SSU, your shop is a booming business! And you should be proud! So, I will have to decline your registration. I'm so sorry. I hope you shop continued to do well!
Actually, we have had a very rough time, and it is actually 11, because there was a typo. We have not many members (we need 30 to be able to do everything), we are failing at the moment and have not had many orders lately.
Yes, however the limit of orders is 10 for registration. I am so sorry and wish you luck on your journey!
minti-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops!

Lotosprincess wrote:

Shop Join:
Shop Name: Lotosprincess's logo and banner shop
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/273518/?page=1#post-2793542
How long has shop been open:1 week
How many orders: none
Owner: me
Following thread: yes
Taking partners: yes
Hiring: no
Shop sells: logo and banners

Apply to Help:
Watcher - helps recruit shops, watches already registered shops - you will get more info after registration
Username: Lotosprincess
Why you want to be a watcher: because I think it would be cool
Shop credentials: ???
How active are you: _7/10
Following thread: yes (just did)

Shop Helper - answers question from shop owners - you will get more info after registration
Username: Lotosprincess
Why you want to be a shop helper: because I want to help
Shop credentials: ????
How active are you: 7/10
Following thread: Yes (just did)
Answer the question - What is a shop banner and how do I get one for my shop?: A shop banner is a piece of art you put at the top of your first forum post in your shop and you can get a banner by either going to a shop that sells banners or you make a banner with a banner making website and download from either cubeupload or Image shack
Sure! I am happy you are interested. I will update forum post soon!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Small Shops United * Uniting the small shops of Scratch! * Become a watcher or shop helper today! * Support small shops! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile