Discuss Scratch

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!


What is Super Mario Scratch?
This collaboration is about making a new game based upon the classic Mario game, but this will have new worlds new sprites and new characters along with a story going along as you play. No longer will it just be Mario running from different levels to save Peach from Bowser. It will be Mario running from different levels to save Peach from Bowser with a continuous story and talking NPCs and map points etc. This is going to be a more RPG based Mario. It will be like the original marios and not like the marios that are already similar to this.
There are different jobs in this collaboration. There are Spriters, Animators, Coders, Voice Actors, and Story Writers. If we have all of those we can create this game. Our goal is to make the first world by the end of August.

CURRENT MEMBERS:

Managers
Mattsmithdw2

Spriters
Code_pi

Animators

Coders
ribroblox
Code_Pi

Voice Actors

Story Writers
ribroblox

Application
to join this collaboration you need to apply.
Username:
Skill Level:
Time on Scratch:
Job wanted:
example of job:
Misc*:
misc is short for miscellaneous, meaning: anything not in these categories you would like to add.

UPDATE LOG
Mario 0.01 8/11/17 11:49 AM
-ONE OF THE FEATURES WILL BE THE MARIO GRAPHICS WILL CHANGE DURING THE STORY, ADDING IN POSSIBILITY FOR TIME TRAVEL-

Current Tasks:

Current Story:

Poll
Question: N/A
Yes: 0
No: 0
Indecisive: 0
Important Links:
Our Studio
Thanks for reading this be sure and apply (;

Last edited by mattsmithdw2 (Aug. 16, 2017 22:18:55)


mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

RESERVE

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

RESERVE

Code_Pi
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

u know me. can i be head coder plz

Skilled Scratchers Scratching Group. Hiring!
Frolic in the Forests of Heaven, Ruby the Cat.

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Code_Pi wrote:

u know me. can i be head coder plz
Apply (;

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Code_Pi wrote:

u know me. can i be head coder plz
Fine. Your in. I was gonna steal your map maker and meddle with your RPG generator to turn it into a platformer generator anyway. it would be rather simple.

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Please check the update log.

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.
True, but…
A) That makes it hard for all of us to get on at the same time and talk with out hour long time gaps

B) Doing 2 collabs will be even harder to manage
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.
True, but…
A) That makes it hard for all of us to get on at the same time and talk with out hour long time gaps

B) Doing 2 collabs will be even harder to manage
/:

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.
True, but…
A) That makes it hard for all of us to get on at the same time and talk with out hour long time gaps

B) Doing 2 collabs will be even harder to manage
/:
Oh well, sorry but I think I'm going to focus on my own projects right now
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.
True, but…
A) That makes it hard for all of us to get on at the same time and talk with out hour long time gaps

B) Doing 2 collabs will be even harder to manage
/:
Oh well, sorry but I think I'm going to focus on my own projects right now
Okay. but if you have any time tell me, I'm gonna need a musician.

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awww, this is cool. I'm not sure if I want in for another collab though, I start school on Tuesday
I start on Monday. CFOF was started in the middle of school. So I think we're gonna do fine. just most activity will be before bed.
True, but…
A) That makes it hard for all of us to get on at the same time and talk with out hour long time gaps

B) Doing 2 collabs will be even harder to manage
/:
Oh well, sorry but I think I'm going to focus on my own projects right now
Okay. but if you have any time tell me, I'm gonna need a musician.
hm, details?
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

bump

ribroblox
Scratcher
49 posts

Super Mario Scratch!

Username: ribroblox
Skill Level: 8/10, not with pen, though…
Time on Scratch: 1 year, 4 months
Job wanted: Coder, 8-bit spriter, or story writer
Example of job: Here!
Misc: I specialize in 8-bit sprites!

Last edited by ribroblox (Aug. 15, 2017 21:51:37)


Ever wanted to see what would happen if you breeded two Pokémon together?
Well, if you don't, you can stop reading.
But if you do, go here to see what happens!
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

ribroblox wrote:

Username: ribroblox
Skill Level: 8/10, not with pen, though…
Time on Scratch: 1 year, 4 months
Job wanted: Coder, 8-bit spriter, story writer, or voice actor (Bowser Jr.)
Example of job: Here!
Misc: I specialize in 8-bit sprites!
Accepted! All 3. I don't know much about Bowser Jr. though

ribroblox
Scratcher
49 posts

Super Mario Scratch!

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

ribroblox wrote:

Username: ribroblox
Skill Level: 8/10, not with pen, though…
Time on Scratch: 1 year, 4 months
Job wanted: Coder, 8-bit spriter, story writer, or voice actor (Bowser Jr.)
Example of job: Here!
Misc: I specialize in 8-bit sprites!
Accepted! All 3. I don't know much about Bowser Jr. though
1. I had 4 jobs.
2. Plz no voice acting…
3. Go here for information on Bowser Jr (if you would like).
4. Alright, I'll make sprites for Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and a few more.
5. What other sprites should I make?

Ever wanted to see what would happen if you breeded two Pokémon together?
Well, if you don't, you can stop reading.
But if you do, go here to see what happens!
mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

ribroblox wrote:

mattsmithdw2 wrote:

ribroblox wrote:

Username: ribroblox
Skill Level: 8/10, not with pen, though…
Time on Scratch: 1 year, 4 months
Job wanted: Coder, 8-bit spriter, story writer, or voice actor (Bowser Jr.)
Example of job: Here!
Misc: I specialize in 8-bit sprites!
Accepted! All 3. I don't know much about Bowser Jr. though
1. I had 4 jobs.
2. Plz no voice acting…
3. Go here for information on Bowser Jr (if you would like).
4. Alright, I'll make sprites for Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and a few more.
5. What other sprites should I make?
My Official Statement is that Bowser Jr. will not be debuting in our game

mattsmithdw2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Scratch!

TASK LIST:
ribroblox we are using old mario sprites. We will make one more for mario and one more for luigi. What i want tyou to do now is branstorm a plot.
And after that add maps: On my Map Maker

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile