Discuss Scratch

bob_kabob
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Sylveon171 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Can you try to do 1 with all the eeveelutions] for (2) secs
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs

Watch this.

I just learned how to make signatures! Now I can mention that I just learned how to make signatures!
Phantomfool765
Scratcher
52 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

1 more page until 100!

Do u leik mudkips
i herd u leik mudkips
Draco_Gamer
Scratcher
69 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Sylveon171 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Can you try to do 1 with all the eeveelutions] for (2) secs
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs
OH MY GOSH IT IS IN EEVEE SPEED DRAWS NO REPEATS

Yo, I'm @Draco_Gamer. I'm a gamer.
islemgo
Scratcher
64 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

IKR OMGGGGG

I just learned how to make signatures!
islemgo
Scratcher
64 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

On the Discussion Page it says 193099 but now it's 193100 xD

I just learned how to make signatures!
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Sylveon171 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Can you try to do 1 with all the eeveelutions] for (2) secs
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs
when green flag clicked
say [Can you check his projects before suggesting?!!] for (2) secs

Oh hi!
Nice to see you're reading my signature…
Well, if you are, anyways.

I am female with ADHD and autism! (Isn't that neat?)
I am starting to have a bit of an Undertale obsession… oml.
Meioetta needs your help!
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

bob_kabob wrote:

Sylveon171 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Can you try to do 1 with all the eeveelutions] for (2) secs
say [Thanks!] for (2) secs

Watch this.
>v<

Oh hi!
Nice to see you're reading my signature…
Well, if you are, anyways.

I am female with ADHD and autism! (Isn't that neat?)
I am starting to have a bit of an Undertale obsession… oml.
Meioetta needs your help!
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

cheese-duck wrote:

bob_kabob wrote:

Draco_Gamer wrote:

LunarFlabebe10 wrote:

I have to admit his forum has turned from a suggestion area into a chat zone. >v<
Requests are closed at the moment so yee
Not anymore.
{sarcasm}ASDFANSDKAS OMG DO LURCAROIO OMGOMGOMG!!!!!1!!!!!{/sarcasm}
dun dun dunnnnn.

Oh hi!
Nice to see you're reading my signature…
Well, if you are, anyways.

I am female with ADHD and autism! (Isn't that neat?)
I am starting to have a bit of an Undertale obsession… oml.
Meioetta needs your help!
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

islemgo wrote:

Roses Are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I just got Clickbaited,
Maybe You Too…
QUOTE THIS TEXT TO INHALE OXYGEN


not clickbait

Last edited by LunarFlabebe10 (July 13, 2018 17:52:43)


Oh hi!
Nice to see you're reading my signature…
Well, if you are, anyways.

I am female with ADHD and autism! (Isn't that neat?)
I am starting to have a bit of an Undertale obsession… oml.
Meioetta needs your help!
Draco_Gamer
Scratcher
69 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

LunarFlabebe10 wrote:

islemgo wrote:

Roses Are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I just got Clickbaited,
Maybe You Too…
QUOTE THIS TEXT TO INHALE OXYGEN


not clickbait
*GASP* finaly i can breathe

Yo, I'm @Draco_Gamer. I'm a gamer.
AlexandraSmith8000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Hey guys I'm back (yes I'm up to date I didn't have to read through the whole forum again!)

And now we observe the wild AlexandraSmith8000 in her natural habitat, the 3DS, as she plays the Delta Episode… - cheese-duck
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

AlexandraSmith8000 wrote:

Hey guys I'm back (yes I'm up to date I didn't have to read through the whole forum again!)
helloHELLOhelloHELLOwelcomebackWELCOMEBACK (deep breath)

Hey! I'm changing my sig ‘cause I needed to spice things up with change. Unfortunately, some problems occurred (specifically that everything was too small to read AND the gif part played once and then stopped mid-transition, which looks kinda terrible), so it’s still under construction. In the meantime, here are some Unova frens:
Phantomfool765
Scratcher
52 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

on april first you should say you're gonna do a new mystery pokemon your uncle from nintendo told you about and really make like a cringey sonic OC or something really dumb

Do u leik mudkips
i herd u leik mudkips
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Phantomfool765 wrote:

on april first you should say you're gonna do a new mystery pokemon your uncle from nintendo told you about and really make like a cringey sonic OC or something really dumb
yes

Hey! I'm changing my sig ‘cause I needed to spice things up with change. Unfortunately, some problems occurred (specifically that everything was too small to read AND the gif part played once and then stopped mid-transition, which looks kinda terrible), so it’s still under construction. In the meantime, here are some Unova frens:
AlexandraSmith8000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

cheese-duck wrote:

Phantomfool765 wrote:

on april first you should say you're gonna do a new mystery pokemon your uncle from nintendo told you about and really make like a cringey sonic OC or something really dumb
yes
Thats amazing but its not even 2019 yet…

And now we observe the wild AlexandraSmith8000 in her natural habitat, the 3DS, as she plays the Delta Episode… - cheese-duck
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

AlexandraSmith8000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Phantomfool765 wrote:

on april first you should say you're gonna do a new mystery pokemon your uncle from nintendo told you about and really make like a cringey sonic OC or something really dumb
yes
Thats amazing but its not even 2019 yet…
let's go aren't even out yet

Hey! I'm changing my sig ‘cause I needed to spice things up with change. Unfortunately, some problems occurred (specifically that everything was too small to read AND the gif part played once and then stopped mid-transition, which looks kinda terrible), so it’s still under construction. In the meantime, here are some Unova frens:
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

bob_kabob wrote:

AlexandraSmith8000 wrote:

bob_kabob wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

I’ll do my request properly here
Drillbur/ Excadrill
Yeah
OooooOOOoooo one of my first cards.

I'll make sure to write that down!
Yeah and its not a repeat suggesrtion. Much wow
Wahsp is a friend and a past FPC, so I don't expect any laziness from him/her.
Aww thanks (:
When I get my computer, I’m going to make you a list of all of them so repeats are less common

/ ||||||||||||| \ ____._____/ Wahsp \ ________._/ ||||||||||||| \
/ |||||||||||||||||||||| \_____ / Game Maker \______/ ||||||||||||||||||||| \
| |||||||||||||||||||||||| |___–_| 3,000 + Posts |___._| |||||||||||||||||||||||| |
/ |||||||||||||||||||||||||| \ ____/ Forum Helper \___._/ |||||||||||||||||||||||||| \
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |____| Past FPC #288|____| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |
How do you picture me?
LunarFlabebe10
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

cheese-duck wrote:

AlexandraSmith8000 wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Phantomfool765 wrote:

on april first you should say you're gonna do a new mystery pokemon your uncle from nintendo told you about and really make like a cringey sonic OC or something really dumb
yes
Thats amazing but its not even 2019 yet…
let's go aren't even out yet
dun dun dunnnnn

Oh hi!
Nice to see you're reading my signature…
Well, if you are, anyways.

I am female with ADHD and autism! (Isn't that neat?)
I am starting to have a bit of an Undertale obsession… oml.
Meioetta needs your help!
bob_kabob
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

Got curated. Let's see if it actually motivates me to make projects. I honestly feel like no one cares about my recent releases.

I just learned how to make signatures! Now I can mention that I just learned how to make signatures!
Phantomfool765
Scratcher
52 posts

Bob Kabob's Speed Draw Discussion Forum

bob_kabob wrote:

Got curated. Let's see if it actually motivates me to make projects. I honestly feel like no one cares about my recent releases.
That can't be true (hi from mobile laptops being stupid)

Do u leik mudkips
i herd u leik mudkips

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile