1000+ posts

WHATTTT

Nice iframe glitch you found there!
CCPlymJoe
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

dosen't work

Last edited by CCPlymJoe (Oct. 2, 2017 14:48:24)

Chocolate muffins
CCPlymJoe
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

I tried again, still dosen't work. Just has a button that says “Changelog and Versions” that leads to a collab.

Last edited by CCPlymJoe (Oct. 2, 2017 14:53:57)

Chocolate muffins
Auroura_Wolf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WHATTTT

CCPlymJoe wrote:

I tried again, still dosen't work. Just has a button that says “Changelog and Versions” that leads to a collab.
Type it in the box then press the preview button. Click on it in the preview

My alt account, where I upload nothing (much like my main account)
I play video games and sometimes do other things. I don't really make anything on Scratch anymore, but I'm relatively active on the Undertale and Deltarune forums.
Click this. Or don't.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut 
aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa
qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
;
lance4dragons
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/266632#DoNotRemove][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/dqxVek.png[/img][/url]

-L̴̩̹̫͈̰̬̪̩͔̗͇̳̲̬͙͎͂̋̌ͬͧ͆̒ͧ̐ͪ̏̓̌͑ͦ̃ͯ͌͡ąͦͪ̇ͨ̽̐͗ͤͤͭ̇̕͘͡҉̲̻̳̺͕͔̳ṉ̶̡͚̦̰̳͍̤͈͇͈͚̤̲̱͇͍͂̓̍ͭ̒́ͪ͐̆̏̇͊̈́͋ͨͫ͛̕͢ͅc̷̨̪͇͈̫̏̀̆̈̿͛͗̈́̂̅̀͟͝ͅe̸ͧͧͫ̈̀̄̽͗ͥ̀ͫͩ̓̊̒͝͏̙̙̙̹̣̰̥̘̣͚̘̼͙̭̟4͇̫͙̩͇̣̳̹̄͂ͭ̓͑̉̾ͯ̕d̷̷̛̐̒̍ͣ̂̏͑̆̄̌̑͏̢͙͔̘̝̩̬̝̬͍͇r̴͒̾́̏̌̉ͪ̂̆̇ͧͮͧ́̎͋҉͎̥̭̦̘͓̗̯͕̹͕̲͜͞ḁ̢̛̯̱͓͇̗͉͔̩̥̲̪̣̗͙̜͌̇͐̉ͨ̅ͧģ̧̫̯̙͙̳̘͙ͫͤ̊͆̒̂͗̀̓̉ͧ̚̕͞ͅǒ̸̸̗̠͕̑̂̆̈́ͧ̅͋͛̆̓ͬ̾̚n̡̂͊̓͒ͧ̔̍̾͘҉̥̙̞̜͎̱͓̤̠̣͙̼̖̼̺͍͚͖͠s̸̤̼̮̹͍̥̝̩̤̏̂͋̑

You are being watched…

Lu2333
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

DisasterPug wrote:

I Love That Cat Gif!

Last edited by Lu2333 (Dec. 7, 2017 18:19:30)

Crystaldefenders
Scratcher
10 posts

WHATTTT

hey, I know this is random, but can you help me fix scratch on my computer? it wont go to my profile properly, neither will it play any projects or even work on discuss. what you're seeing on you're computer looks different in mine. its hard to explain but it looks kind of like a website without any color, just text and links. please help! nothing is working and it's been like this for days.
Crystaldefenders
Scratcher
10 posts

WHATTTT

yeah. it didn't work…
Meneskraj
New to Scratch
7 posts

WHATTTT

Crystaldefenders wrote:

hey, I know this is random, but can you help me fix scratch on my computer? it wont go to my profile properly, neither will it play any projects or even work on discuss. what you're seeing on you're computer looks different in mine. its hard to explain but it looks kind of like a website without any color, just text and links. please help! nothing is working and it's been like this for days.
Please open a new topic for this issue

Had Ostûng succeeded, I would've shared it here
Conlanger | Former Scratcher | Amateur linguist | sha512 user | a80dde6d979f95edf2c3eb2a24efe14f6a88c5
Roseyfurby_Aj
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

(Deleted by myself)

Last edited by Roseyfurby_Aj (Dec. 2, 2017 00:55:33)

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)

Scratch 3.0 block colors here!
Roseyfurby_Aj
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

What in the world?!

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)

Scratch 3.0 block colors here!
Gamation
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

Sorry, but this signature has been blocked by your ISP. Please upgrade your service plan for only 9.99 a month to view signatures.
--Waterfall--
Scratcher
500+ posts

WHATTTT

iwotastic wrote:

This is not a glitch, but rather a side effect of how the ST have coded the preview. The preview works by essentially loading up a mini web-browser in the preview area. Then, it loads a webpage with a preview of your post in it. If you put a link in your post and click it in the preview, it will navigate that mini browser away from the preview and to the linked page. As @WolfCat67 said, let's say you put a link to Google in your post. If you clicked on it, it would go to Google in the preview. Though, don't be afraid like @Auroura_Wolf is of other people being able to do these things with your posts because once posted, links work exactly as you'd expect them to.
Cool

agentToast
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

I put a post
In a post
In a post
In a post
In a post
In normal Scratch

Last edited by agentToast (Dec. 4, 2017 05:00:58)

so guys we did it.
ScriptedAwesome
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WHATTTT

Crystaldefenders wrote:

yeah. it didn't work…
Do that. Then click preview. Then click the button.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WHATTTT

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

WHATTTT

Click above