Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!) [RSS Feed]
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Sweetlyshy wrote:

SECOND ACTIVITY CHECK!!

To all employees: Please respond in 48 hours or less.
Here!











Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

kingoclams wrote:

How do you make a banner anyway?
It depends - most people reccomend using Canva, which I first discovered. I've found it very useful for making banners, and it's simple to use as well.



kingoclams
Scratcher
27 posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

redglitter wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

How do you make a banner anyway?
It depends - most people reccomend using Canva, which I first discovered. I've found it very useful for making banners, and it's simple to use as well.
I mean, how do you post put one onto the forums and add links and whatnot.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

kingoclams wrote:

redglitter wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

How do you make a banner anyway?
It depends - most people reccomend using Canva, which I first discovered. I've found it very useful for making banners, and it's simple to use as well.
I mean, how do you post put one onto the forums and add links and whatnot.
Oh, use cubeupload and upload your image there, then copy the link and use the picture tool on the forums to paste the link in and press ok. If you highlight the code and press link and paste in any link there, you can link the banner. Hope this helps!



ge-b
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Request A Banner

Username: ge-b
Details: A black background, with colourful flowing text reading ‘Weaving together Silk’. A smaller plain white subtitle ‘Consider Joining?’ underneath.
Color Scheme: described above^
When You Want It: 10th August, UK time
Font: Otto and Aaargh, for the main text and subtitle, respectively
Links: https://www.1001fonts.com/otto-font.html and https://www.1001fonts.com/aaargh-font.html
Size: 1500x500
Other: If possible, can the colour scheme of the main text match that of the drawing colours of this website?

Thanks

Edit: I have no image hosting website account and I can't figure out a mess-less way to get one, so could you please provide me with a link for the banner to somewhere?

Last edited by ge-b (Aug. 7, 2018 13:46:54)


I am a competent human [citation needed]
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

ge-b wrote:

Request A Banner

Username: ge-b
Details: A black background, with colourful flowing text reading ‘Weaving together Silk’. A smaller plain white subtitle ‘Consider Joining?’ underneath.
Color Scheme: described above^
When You Want It: 10th August, UK time
Font: Otto and Aaargh, for the main text and subtitle, respectively
Links: https://www.1001fonts.com/otto-font.html and https://www.1001fonts.com/aaargh-font.html
Size: 1500x500
Other: If possible, can the colour scheme of the main text match that of the drawing colours of this website?

Thanks

Edit: I have no image hosting website account and I can't figure out a mess-less way to get one, so could you please provide me with a link for the banner to somewhere?
Taken! And sure! ^^
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

ge-b wrote:

Request A Banner

Username: ge-b
Details: A black background, with colourful flowing text reading ‘Weaving together Silk’. A smaller plain white subtitle ‘Consider Joining?’ underneath.
Color Scheme: described above^
When You Want It: 10th August, UK time
Font: Otto and Aaargh, for the main text and subtitle, respectively
Links: https://www.1001fonts.com/otto-font.html and https://www.1001fonts.com/aaargh-font.html
Size: 1500x500
Other: If possible, can the colour scheme of the main text match that of the drawing colours of this website?

Thanks

Edit: I have no image hosting website account and I can't figure out a mess-less way to get one, so could you please provide me with a link for the banner to somewhere?
Finished!
Here's the link: https://cubeupload.com/im/shadeleaf/Weavingtogethersilk.png

For forums/signatures:
[img]https://cubeupload.com/im/shadeleaf/Weavingtogethersilk.png[/img]
Sorry for the pixilated-ish title… I can't upload the font onto my image creator… so I had to upload a picture of it. The subtitle is actually Biryani Ultra Light, because I couldn't change the color to purple. Are the colors correct?
Hope you like it! ^^

EDIT: Can't see the image? Go to the link.

Last edited by Sweetlyshy (Aug. 7, 2018 18:17:35)

kingoclams
Scratcher
27 posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Not to sound impatient, but I've been waiting on that banner since Aug. 5, 2018 07:27:13, and the name says in less than 48 hours so…

Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

kingoclams wrote:

Not to sound impatient, but I've been waiting on that banner since Aug. 5, 2018 07:27:13, and the name says in less than 48 hours so…
Oh, sorry for the wait! I'll contact @redglitter and see if your banner is already done. ^^
kingoclams
Scratcher
27 posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Sweetlyshy wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

Not to sound impatient, but I've been waiting on that banner since Aug. 5, 2018 07:27:13, and the name says in less than 48 hours so…
Oh, sorry for the wait! I'll contact @redglitter and see if your banner is already done. ^^
thx

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Sweetlyshy wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

Not to sound impatient, but I've been waiting on that banner since Aug. 5, 2018 07:27:13, and the name says in less than 48 hours so…
Oh, sorry for the wait! I'll contact @redglitter and see if your banner is already done. ^^
Sorry, I've been so busy entering an off-Scratch competition recently that I haven't had much time on shops. I'll do it now.



redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

kingoclams wrote:

Username: kingoclams
Details: A pixel-art banner saying “The Pixel Shop” with everything glitching around it.
Color Scheme: A rather glitchy 8-bit scheme
When You Want It: as soon as possible
Font: A pixelated font
Link (if any): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/310042/
Size (1500px x 500px - max for signatures, 900px x 200 px - small, or custom sizes): 1500px x 500px
Other: N/A
Done! I tried very hard, hope you like it. I'll make it bigger if you want:
It's meant to be animated, but it might not work that well.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/redglitter08/2fhmo4.gif[/img]

Last edited by redglitter (Aug. 8, 2018 08:32:38)




ge-b
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

REVIEW FOR THIS SHOP:
Employer Who Made Your Banner: @Sweetlyshy
Rating Of Employer (1/5): 5/5
Rating Of Shop (1/5): 5/5
Comments: Received a good-looking simple banner here to my request. Employee was efficient and enthusiastic. I even got a link! 5/5!
~@ge-b

Last edited by ge-b (Aug. 8, 2018 10:17:18)


I am a competent human [citation needed]
kingoclams
Scratcher
27 posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

redglitter wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

Username: kingoclams
Details: A pixel-art banner saying “The Pixel Shop” with everything glitching around it.
Color Scheme: A rather glitchy 8-bit scheme
When You Want It: as soon as possible
Font: A pixelated font
Link (if any): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/310042/
Size (1500px x 500px - max for signatures, 900px x 200 px - small, or custom sizes): 1500px x 500px
Other: N/A
Done! I tried very hard, hope you like it. I'll make it bigger if you want:
It's meant to be animated, but it might not work that well.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/redglitter08/2fhmo4.gif[/img]
Thx so much

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

kingoclams wrote:

redglitter wrote:

kingoclams wrote:

Username: kingoclams
Details: A pixel-art banner saying “The Pixel Shop” with everything glitching around it.
Color Scheme: A rather glitchy 8-bit scheme
When You Want It: as soon as possible
Font: A pixelated font
Link (if any): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/310042/
Size (1500px x 500px - max for signatures, 900px x 200 px - small, or custom sizes): 1500px x 500px
Other: N/A
Done! I tried very hard, hope you like it. I'll make it bigger if you want:
It's meant to be animated, but it might not work that well.

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/redglitter08/2fhmo4.gif[/img]
Thx so much
You're welcome!



cattygo101
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Someone recommended this shop to me. so i will try it out

Username: @cattygo101
Details: kiwi(bird) on a skateboard. Idk what type of kiwi or what skateboard, riding ontop of my username
Color Scheme: the background should be navy blue with some orange splots
When You Want It: as fast as you can, without damaging quality
Font: a nice modem one
Link (if any): to my profie
Size (1500px x 500px - max for signatures, 900px x 200 px - small, or custom sizes): 900px X 200px
Other: Please notify me when done

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

cattygo101 wrote:

Someone recommended this shop to me. so i will try it out

Username: @cattygo101
Details: kiwi(bird) on a skateboard. Idk what type of kiwi or what skateboard, riding ontop of my username
Color Scheme: the background should be navy blue with some orange splots
When You Want It: as fast as you can, without damaging quality
Font: a nice modem one
Link (if any): to my profie
Size (1500px x 500px - max for signatures, 900px x 200 px - small, or custom sizes): 900px X 200px
Other: Please notify me when done
Taken!



smartzx
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

Job Application:
Username: @Smartzx
Time On Scratch: Almost 4 Years
How Active Are You (1/5): 6
Follow Discussion: Yes
Why You Want To Work Here: I love art and I want to help people
Examples of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188826341/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194904447/

Does anyone know where I can find an ACTIVE Big Brother AUDITION studio? Pweeez tell me. (I'm also find with the Amazing Race, but not Survivor)
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

ge-b wrote:

REVIEW FOR THIS SHOP:
Employer Who Made Your Banner: @Sweetlyshy
Rating Of Employer (1/5): 5/5
Rating Of Shop (1/5): 5/5
Comments: Received a good-looking simple banner here to my request. Employee was efficient and enthusiastic. I even got a link! 5/5!
~@ge-b
Thank you!

smartzx wrote:

Job Application:
Username: @Smartzx
Time On Scratch: Almost 4 Years
How Active Are You (1/5): 6
Follow Discussion: Yes
Why You Want To Work Here: I love art and I want to help people
Examples of Work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/188826341/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/194904447/
Hired! Welcome to Sweetlyshy's Banners! ^^
Sweetlyshy
Scratcher
100+ posts

[REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!)

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [REOPENED] ^^ Sweetlyshy's Banners!! ^^ Get A Customized Banner In Less Than 48 Hours!! ^^ Order Now!! ^^ (NOW ACCEPTING ART REQUESTS!!) [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile