Discuss Scratch

Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Christian Church ©
/| Christian Friends Together |\

Welcome to our discussion Forum! Christian Church is an online Church for those who want to be closer to God and learn about our religion. We welcome Christians of any type to come along and join in!

What do we provide?
  • Every Sunday, there will be a meeting! Expect prayers, bible talks, sermons and just generally chats about our Lord, God!
  • Prayer requests for those in need.
  • Bible teachings; read verses of the bible every week!
  • Meet other Christians and make friends!

The more the merrier here at Christian Church!

Who is Christian_Church, our online vicar?
I am a Christian who wanted to set up a warm, friendly place for like-minded people. I have had plenty of issues in the past of these Christian studios being un-welcome and cold. I strive to change that so I made this!

Last edited by Christian_Church (Sept. 17, 2017 21:07:35)

Christian Church
I am a Christian who wanted to set up a warm, friendly place for like-minded people. I run an online Church!
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Christian Church

Hi! This looks cool!
Moominwho
Scratcher
5 posts

Christian Church

I appreciate you have set this up for christians like me.!
YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Christian Church

Hi! I would love to join in!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
Jensenschool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Christian Church

Can I join?

Banner by honeybreeze at Buzzy Bee Banners
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Thank you all who are supporting this, I really appreciate it! Please go to the studio and I will ask you to curate.

Christian Church
I am a Christian who wanted to set up a warm, friendly place for like-minded people. I run an online Church!
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Are we all ready for the next Sunday? God bless you all!

Christian Church
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Christian Church Sunday Meeting - 06/08/2017
Welcome to Christian Church! Thank you all for joining! This Sunday meeting is hopefully the first of many for this Church, please enjoy reading it. Today the theme is Courage. Courage; being brave, being strong (mentally) and facing your fears. Many of us are frightened of something and find it hard to deal with these problems. But, we need to remember our faith in God when we are in these situations. However hard it may be, He is on our side! ‘The badge of courage does not require that we walk through something dangerous. It simply requires that we continue to share God's love whenever and wherever we are.’ - Tom White. ‘Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power.’ (Ephesians 6:10) If you would like me to pray that you may have courage, I will! Please just ask. God Bless!

Christian Church
Joyah67
Scratcher
28 posts

Christian Church

You rarely see things like this anymore. I would like to join. I already go to church so I may or may not be on this every sunday, but it will be good for vacations or when I am sick. P.S. I am a lutheran

Last edited by Joyah67 (Aug. 8, 2017 15:04:02)

Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Joyah67 wrote:

You rarely see things like this anymore. I would like to join. I already go to church so I may or may not be on this every sunday, but it will be good for vacations or when I am sick. P.S. I am a lutheran
Thank you. I agree, you don`t see it much now. I have had unwelcome past experience`s at some too. You can pop in and out whenever; I go to Church myself anyway. I`ll invite you to our studio. ;D

Christian Church
Joyah67
Scratcher
28 posts

Christian Church

Thanks!
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Joyah67 wrote:

Thanks!
It`s my pleasure. I enjoy helping people like you.

Christian Church
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Christian Church Sunday Meeting 13/08/2017
Welcome to this Sunday meeting! I hope you have all had a great week since my last sermon. Today`s theme is Hope! Although it seems impossible to have world peace, we can hope that wars end. ‘May the Lord, God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13) With all this war and conflict going on, we need to pray and hope that it will end and some peace will come to the victims. ‘You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.’ (Psalms 119:114) Let us pray for hope! ‘Our society often sees hope as a wish or desire, for a Christian hope is an unshakeable hope in God, even when things go wrong and we have reason to doubt.’ Our hope in the Lord will remain strong forever.

Christian Church
Riddliculuos
Scratcher
75 posts

Christian Church

I'd like to join!! Nice the description!

Last edited by Riddliculuos (Aug. 17, 2017 08:08:00)

IF YOU CAN'T GIVE A GIFT THEN GIVE A COMPLEMENT

If you can't give a complement give a smile

If you can't give a smile, then let them give something to you.

…..but never give up altogether.
Wild_Flowers
Scratcher
51 posts

Christian Church

Riddliculuos wrote:

I'd like to join!! Nice the description! Maybe thou should make a studio to go with this as well!
There is a studio! If you go to the top of the forum page, the title is blue, click that and it will take you there. ;D

Hello! ♡ I'm Flowers, I'm always looking to help others whenever I can! I take Art Requests and Art Trades if you would like to do one with me! Thank you, Wild_Flowers, Winnie and the Honeymuns. x
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Riddliculuos wrote:

I'd like to join!! Nice the description!
I`d love to have you join! Thank you for coming!

Christian Church
Riddliculuos
Scratcher
75 posts

Christian Church

Wild_Flowers wrote:

Riddliculuos wrote:

I'd like to join!! Nice the description! Maybe thou should make a studio to go with this as well!
There is a studio! If you go to the top of the forum page, the title is blue, click that and it will take you there. ;D
Yup! I didn't realise when I wrote that, thx for telling me!

Riddliculuos
Scratcher
75 posts

Christian Church

Christian_Church wrote:

Welcome to this Sunday meeting! I hope you have all had a great week since my last sermon. Today`s theme is Hope! Although it seems impossible to have world peace, we can hope that wars end. ‘May the Lord, God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13) With all this war and conflict going on, we need to pray and hope that it will end and some peace will come to the victims. ‘You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.’ (Psalms 119:114) Let us pray for hope! ‘Our society often sees hope as a wish or desire, for a Christian hope is an unshakeable hope in God, even when things go wrong and we have reason to doubt.’ Our hope in the Lord will remain strong forever.
Amen!

Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Hello, here is today`s sermon! This Sunday meeting is a little different; it hasn`t a theme as usual. You may or may not know that there was a terrorist attack in Barcelona a few days ago. Many died and many got injured. Now, sparing the details, I can tell you that is was very wrong of the attackers to do this to innocent people. Let us pray to God that those injured will heal, that those whose family were involved may stay strong and pull through.
But those who died will be sent to Heaven and meet the Lord. This tragic event is very upsetting, but it does bring us closer as a community. You may ask things like, “Why can`t God stop it?” My answer to that is, “Our Lord flooded the world to wash the bad things away, but after, he promised never to do it again. His promise was not to mess with our lives, He would guide us the right way, but whether we chose to take that path or not was our choice.
Therefore, keeping His promise to this day and onwards, God can`t do anything, only guide us.” God bless you all, have a lovely day.

Christian Church
Christian_Church
Scratcher
24 posts

Christian Church

Riddliculuos wrote:

Christian_Church wrote:

Amen!
Yes, Amen!

Christian Church