Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

(READ BEFORE SAYING IT'S REJECTED!!) Remove 60 Second Rule

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds you could change so many people's lives in a small way but sometimes in a big way, think about that.
And then? Has it anything to do with Scratch? Why don't you start doing it instead of wasting your time telling jokes saying “nobody could read that haha”?
Yes, It does have something to do with Scratch.
Oh, really? And since when, one of Scratch's focuses was changing people's life?

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds

How do I get a signature?

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds you could change so many people's lives in a small way but sometimes in a big way, think about that.
And then? Has it anything to do with Scratch? Why don't you start doing it instead of wasting your time telling jokes saying “nobody could read that haha”?
Oh, really? And since when, one of Scratch's focuses was changing people's life?

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds times a kajillion times the 60 second rule comes to you.

#SaveTheInternet
The European Union is wanting a law to where copyright is getting out of hand. This is Article 13, it is where sites will have to be liable to all copyright material. This could be able for European Union citizens not be allowed to use sound effects on social medias, and make memes. This will largely affect a whooping 35 million people. This will affect many social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and much more. It could make people in Europe to not be allowed to make content on social media anymore, or even block all their stuff entirely unless they approve that they own everything. Article 13 shall be stopped. Remember #SaveTheInternet
nonstopplug
Scratcher
33 posts

Blackout32 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Maybe not removing altogether but good behaviour (no alerts etc) for 1 or 2 years would get it down to 30 seconds?

Sometimes scratchers will report you for no reason just to be mean. About nobody would be able to not have a alert for 1 or 2 years.

I joined Scratch almost 3 years ago and I still haven't had an alert.
Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds times a kajillion times the 60 second rule comes to you.
The 60 second rule comes to everyone (besides maybe the scratch team).

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

I know.

#SaveTheInternet
The European Union is wanting a law to where copyright is getting out of hand. This is Article 13, it is where sites will have to be liable to all copyright material. This could be able for European Union citizens not be allowed to use sound effects on social medias, and make memes. This will largely affect a whooping 35 million people. This will affect many social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, and much more. It could make people in Europe to not be allowed to make content on social media anymore, or even block all their stuff entirely unless they approve that they own everything. Article 13 shall be stopped. Remember #SaveTheInternet
Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

I know.
This is getting off-topic.

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

PrincessFlowerTV ✿
; Teen ; Christan ; Homeschooled ; My blog ; Forum Helper ; Wiki editor ; Writer ; Artist ; Awkward ; Mildly dyslexic ; Girl ; PFTV Review Shop ;

GO 3.0! #TrustTheST
Thanks for the link!  It does look like this is a duplicate topic so I'll close it to keep the conversation all in one place. Please use the existing topic in the link above. -Paddle2See
KJRYoshi07
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Support. Scratch doesn't really need this, because 60 seconds is just 1 minute, and it usually takes about 45 seconds to write a short post, and the “why, 60 second rule?” is a good way to pass the time.

You can believe in God and also be agnostic.
Agnostic means you're unsure if a god exists. You can still believe that a god exists, but still be a little unsure in reality. It doesn't mean you straight up deny that a God exists.
I am Christian, but also Agnostic, as I sometimes question if a God exists because I don't understand some things that are supposed to happen in the Bible, and some things that Christians believe.
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No support, it's a slight annoyance at most.

pls add

Hahgoot
Scratcher
100+ posts

No support, sorry. Most people (I think) wouldn't write another forum post only a few seconds after writing one. Nobody writes forum posts intensively all day.

Hi there, I'm Hahgoot, but you can call me Goots if you like. I like animals, books, poetry, Owl City, raspberries and drawing. My little sister is PrincessFuzzyCat and my other account is RaspberryyTest.
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hahgoot wrote:

Nobody writes forum posts intensively all day.
Haha, yeah…

pls add