Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

(READ BEFORE SAYING IT'S REJECTED!!) Remove 60 Second Rule

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds you could change so many people's lives in a small way but sometimes in a big way, think about that.
And then? Has it anything to do with Scratch? Why don't you start doing it instead of wasting your time telling jokes saying “nobody could read that haha”?
Yes, It does have something to do with Scratch.
Oh, really? And since when, one of Scratch's focuses was changing people's life?

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalrylglycylphenylalanylprolylvalylprolyylglycylarginylalanyllysylleucylthreonylglutamylleucylleucylvalyllysylalanutaminylvalylarginylvalylthreonylglycglutaminylglutamylglycylaspartylleucyylthreonylserylthreonylalanylglutamylglutaminylthreonylarginylisoleucylglunylglutaminylleucylprolylhistidyllysyylglutaminylserylprolylserylprolylisoonylserylprolylisoleucylarginylserylvtamylglycyltyrosylvalylalanylserylsercylarginyltyrosylglycylvalylglutaminyserylalanylseryltyrosylalanylalanylglulalanyllysylglutamylvalyllysylglutaminlanylalanylvalylalanylthreonylvalylvallalanylarginylvalylarginylglutamylproltamylglutaminylthreonylalanylglutaminyeonylalanylvalylhistidylisoleucylglutaglutaminylvalylarginyllysylglutamylalathreonyllysylvalylvalylvalylalanylalanlutaminylglutamylleucyllysylserylarginleucylthreonylthreonyllysylglutaminylgalylthreonylhistidylglutamylglutaminylylglutamyllysylthreonylphenylalanylvalylalanylalanyllysylalanyllysylglutamyloleu

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds you could change so many people's lives in a small way but sometimes in a big way, think about that.
And then? Has it anything to do with Scratch? Why don't you start doing it instead of wasting your time telling jokes saying “nobody could read that haha”?
Oh, really? And since when, one of Scratch's focuses was changing people's life?

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds times a kajillion times the 60 second rule comes to you.

Is this my signature? No I think it is a normal post. Then why is that grey line there? Because I used BBCode. I don't see it. I used Inspect Element. Well, I won't check because I hate Inspect Element. Yeah, you shouldn't. Hey. Wassup? Wouldn't using that BBCode be spam? Nah, it isn't like anyone is gonna report it. Bruh, it is spam. No it isn't. What the heck do you mean? It is just BBCode. Bruh, using BBCode the wrong way can be spam. Spam isn't bad. Yes it is. Your an idiot. You clearly haven't seen the Scratch Wiki. The Scratch Wiki is fake news. You have to be. Hey, idiot! What? I realized something! What? This is your signature. Oh my goodness. You are an idiot! You're the idiot… you're the idiot who said that it was a forum post, not a signature.
nonstopplug
Scratcher
33 posts

Blackout32 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Maybe not removing altogether but good behaviour (no alerts etc) for 1 or 2 years would get it down to 30 seconds?

Sometimes scratchers will report you for no reason just to be mean. About nobody would be able to not have a alert for 1 or 2 years.

I joined Scratch almost 3 years ago and I still haven't had an alert.
Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

But for the sake of 60 seconds times a kajillion times the 60 second rule comes to you.
The 60 second rule comes to everyone (besides maybe the scratch team).

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalrylglycylphenylalanylprolylvalylprolyylglycylarginylalanyllysylleucylthreonylglutamylleucylleucylvalyllysylalanutaminylvalylarginylvalylthreonylglycglutaminylglutamylglycylaspartylleucyylthreonylserylthreonylalanylglutamylglutaminylthreonylarginylisoleucylglunylglutaminylleucylprolylhistidyllysyylglutaminylserylprolylserylprolylisoonylserylprolylisoleucylarginylserylvtamylglycyltyrosylvalylalanylserylsercylarginyltyrosylglycylvalylglutaminyserylalanylseryltyrosylalanylalanylglulalanyllysylglutamylvalyllysylglutaminlanylalanylvalylalanylthreonylvalylvallalanylarginylvalylarginylglutamylproltamylglutaminylthreonylalanylglutaminyeonylalanylvalylhistidylisoleucylglutaglutaminylvalylarginyllysylglutamylalathreonyllysylvalylvalylvalylalanylalanlutaminylglutamylleucyllysylserylarginleucylthreonylthreonyllysylglutaminylgalylthreonylhistidylglutamylglutaminylylglutamyllysylthreonylphenylalanylvalylalanylalanyllysylalanyllysylglutamyloleu

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

I know.

Is this my signature? No I think it is a normal post. Then why is that grey line there? Because I used BBCode. I don't see it. I used Inspect Element. Well, I won't check because I hate Inspect Element. Yeah, you shouldn't. Hey. Wassup? Wouldn't using that BBCode be spam? Nah, it isn't like anyone is gonna report it. Bruh, it is spam. No it isn't. What the heck do you mean? It is just BBCode. Bruh, using BBCode the wrong way can be spam. Spam isn't bad. Yes it is. Your an idiot. You clearly haven't seen the Scratch Wiki. The Scratch Wiki is fake news. You have to be. Hey, idiot! What? I realized something! What? This is your signature. Oh my goodness. You are an idiot! You're the idiot… you're the idiot who said that it was a forum post, not a signature.
Blackout32
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blackout32 wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Blackout32 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

JACsterandOlibov wrote:

I know.
This is getting off-topic.

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.
KJRYoshi07
Scratcher
500+ posts

No Support. Scratch doesn't really need this, because 60 seconds is just 1 minute, and it usually takes about 45 seconds to write a short post, and the “why, 60 second rule?” is a good way to pass the time.

The Icon Shop - Order super icons here! (Currently Reforming)
⚡78ch3's Everything Shop⚡ - Check it out, I just became a member!
Water Ball - Check it out, it's Multiplayer! (In Progress)
Alternate Future of _____/ Mapping Topic - I created this topic, but there hasn't been much activity!
My Official Studio Here, you can chat, add fan projects and talk about things KJRYoshi07 Related!
121 posts to go until 1000!
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
500+ posts

No support, it's a slight annoyance at most.