Discuss Scratch

ceebee
Scratch Team
100+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Welcome to Scratch Camp 2017! Come take a dive into the ocean with us and design your very own creation. Your creation can be anything you might find in the ocean - real or made up! This year, camp will take place in three different parts and go from today, July 24th, until August 13th!

Scratch Camp is a free, online event and everyone is welcome to participate! To learn more about camp, we’ve shared a new page that you can find here: https://scratch.mit.edu/camp

To get started right away, check out our studio for Part 1 of camp here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4160302/

What will you create?

Scratch On!
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

It looks interesting! I wish I had an OC to actually put in the original project to join in
…I've just got that personality where I don't want to do something if I can't make everything at least good, so making an undersea OC doesn't seem like the thing for me. Ah, well, I'll be away for a third of it, so I guess it doesn't really matter?
Hey, I'm first? What?

Last edited by WolfCat67 (Aug. 2, 2017 04:04:15)

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Awesome!

Hi there!
I'm bigpuppy.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

bfdifan45 wrote:

??
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments of this studio:
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4160302/

Hi there!
I'm bigpuppy.
TrueWarrior500
New to Scratch
1 post

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

cool
sr0056
Scratcher
60 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Cool! I might participate!

bluestar711
Scratcher
16 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Can't wait!
Rae-TV
Scratcher
5 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Awesome! Not sure if I will participate

But it looks awesome! I'll be a spectator of Scratch camp.
adushki
Scratcher
7 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

WolfCat67 wrote:

It looks interesting! I wish I had an OC to actually put in the original project to join in
…I've just got that personality where I don't want to do something if I can't make everything at least good, so making an undersea OC doesn't seem like the thing for me. Ah, well, I'll be away for a third of it, so I guess it doesn't really matter?
Hey, I'm first? What?

how come youve always got that big banner whenever u post on something? its nt on this message that i wrote………. but still- im curious
;)

Last edited by adushki (July 24, 2017 16:23:29)

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

adushki wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

It looks interesting! I wish I had an OC to actually put in the original project to join in
…I've just got that personality where I don't want to do something if I can't make everything at least good, so making an undersea OC doesn't seem like the thing for me. Ah, well, I'll be away for a third of it, so I guess it doesn't really matter?
Hey, I'm first? What?

how come youve always got that big banner whenever u post on something? its nt on this message that i wrote………. but still- im curious
;)
Click here to make one.
Brain_Games
Scratcher
17 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

This looks so amazing! I would love to participate! I can't wait to see the assignments! <33

<3 “When you think about quitting, remember why you started” <3

♡Brain_Games♡
11 || Female || 3x Curated ||

PIanetNine
Scratcher
9 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

yay! it started!

can't wait!
if <<[Scratch Camp] = [awesome]> > then
play sound [Yippee! v]
end

Last edited by PIanetNine (July 24, 2017 16:48:09)

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Awesome!


@Coder_Annika
Cat Enthusiast | Avid Reader | Land of Stories Fan | RiverClan | Hufflepuff | Good with Tech | Smart | Friendly | Helpful
mathwiz987
Scratcher
90 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Hello fellow scratch mates. Thank you ceebee for this update on scratch camp. Like many of you have said, it does look amazing. I can't wait to join it. When does it start? I thought I heard that it starts on July 30th but that may be wrong. Anyway, so excited.

Check out my games and I know that you will like them.
I am also open for any pixel game ideas. I will make any pixel game you give me the idea to.
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

mathwiz987 wrote:

Hello fellow scratch mates. Thank you ceebee for this update on scratch camp. Like many of you have said, it does look amazing. I can't wait to join it. When does it start? I thought I heard that it starts on July 30th but that may be wrong. Anyway, so excited.
It starts today!

Last edited by WolfCat67 (July 24, 2017 16:57:36)

PIanetNine
Scratcher
9 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

yeah! i know just what to make! XD
xXkitodinXx
Scratcher
15 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

IM ROASTED
xXkitodinXx
Scratcher
15 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

GET IT HAHHAHAHAHAHAH
CrazyNimbus
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

Hooray! Can't wait to help out as a counselor!

Meow! This post has been approved by nine adorable little cats!
<< Scratch Rewind 2017 Scratch Design Studio! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4607452/ <<
bfdifan45
Scratcher
3 posts

Scratch Camp: Down Deep!

oh i get it now it is really cool

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile