Discuss Scratch

LumaiWheatley
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guardians of the Galaxy Official Topic

“I have a plan. Well, 11% of a plan.”

“Brash space adventurer Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) finds himself the quarry of relentless bounty hunters after he steals an orb coveted by Ronan, a powerful villain. To evade Ronan, Quill is forced into an uneasy truce with four disparate misfits: gun-toting Rocket Raccoon, treelike-humanoid Groot, enigmatic Gamora, and vengeance-driven Drax the Destroyer. But when he discovers the orb's true power and the cosmic threat it poses, Quill must rally his ragtag group to save the universe.” - Wikipedia

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah, this movie was pretty good but a bit overrated imho. It was a great film, don't get me wrong, but I don't even think it was the best Marvel film. That spot would go to Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Music was great though.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
LumaiWheatley
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah,

jji10 wrote:

Yeah, this movie was pretty good but a bit overrated imho. It was a great film, don't get me wrong, but I don't even think it was the best Marvel film. That spot would go to Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Music was great though.

I gotta agree. The music and story was why i liked it.

To oblige, my favourite was Civil War. Even though they didn't stay true to the comic.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

I feel like Yonfu is the closest thing Rocket has 5o a father figure

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived