Discuss Scratch

kyleplo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

tali1665 wrote:

iesdor wrote:

hey, can anyone tell them, we need add list/variable and delete list/variable blocks!!!! and stretch blocks! and a 3D editor option
scratch will never get 3D. It's too complicated.
Maybe in Scratch 4.0
kyleplo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

iesdor wrote:

hey, can anyone tell them, we need add list/variable and delete list/variable blocks!!!! and stretch blocks! and a 3D editor option
3D may come in Scratch 4.0, and I don't understand why you would want to create or delete variables and lists with. But more graphic effects would be cool!
MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

kyleplo wrote:

iesdor wrote:

hey, can anyone tell them, we need add list/variable and delete list/variable blocks!!!! and stretch blocks! and a 3D editor option
3D may come in Scratch 4.0, and I don't understand why you would want to create or delete variables and lists with. But more graphic effects would be cool!
memory saver…?

still no support for the add/delete varible block
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

kyleplo wrote:

tali1665 wrote:

iesdor wrote:

hey, can anyone tell them, we need add list/variable and delete list/variable blocks!!!! and stretch blocks! and a 3D editor option
scratch will never get 3D. It's too complicated.
Maybe in Scratch 4.0
Nope. The Scratch Team really isn't going to add built-in 3D to Scratch. That doesn't mean you can't make your own 3D projects in Scratch, though, or if you like you can check out Beetle Blocks, which is based on Snap! http://beetleblocks.com/ (although the website doesn't have HTTPS which is kind of scary if you're putting your password and email address in there…) It's made for designing 3D objects with code which you can then download and 3D print.

Last edited by Jonathan50 (Jan. 18, 2018 02:37:00)

fuchsia227
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

kyleplo wrote:

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Cool, this sounds like a pretty good update, but there should some more to the update, like:
  • Adding a color input when defining custom blocks

    -(Definitely)Add more color input blocks

    -More effect blocks

    -More search features(like actually searching a topic)

    -Bring back the Discuss button(expand the navigation bar)

    -Cloud Data Improvements

    -And have more fun!
I'm not the one who decides what features are going to be added.
Also, check out Scratch3ify, an extension that lets you open any project in Scratch 3.0.
Your project doesn't work!!!

when green flag clicked
follow [fuchsia227]
read his message
Check out the latest version of scratch in his link below [Scratch 3.0]
kyleplo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

fuchsia227 wrote:

kyleplo wrote:

LuckyLucky7 wrote:

Cool, this sounds like a pretty good update, but there should some more to the update, like:
  • Adding a color input when defining custom blocks

    -(Definitely)Add more color input blocks

    -More effect blocks

    -More search features(like actually searching a topic)

    -Bring back the Discuss button(expand the navigation bar)

    -Cloud Data Improvements

    -And have more fun!
I'm not the one who decides what features are going to be added.
Also, check out Scratch3ify, an extension that lets you open any project in Scratch 3.0.
Your project doesn't work!!!
If you are talking about Scratch3ify, it is discontinued.
JGames101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

There are also a bunch of small changes, detailed here: https://github.com/LLK/scratch-vm/wiki/Compatibility


Hey! I like working with Scratch 3.

Scratch 3 Modding

My Website
none1195
Scratcher
2 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

I really hope users get the option to change the location of the stage and the colors of the buttons.
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

Maybe change the stable preview link to the new one of the main servers?



MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

-Vuton- wrote:

Maybe change the stable preview link to the new one of the main servers?
They already did
CatIsFluffy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

Your GUI test branch link is broken, and https://llk.github.io/scratch-gui/ also works.
ScratchyNougat
Scratcher
3 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

when
clicked
forever
set
blur
by (30)
MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

ScratchyNougat wrote:

when
clicked
forever
set
blur
by (30)
whut
ACE009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

kyleplo wrote:

fuchsia227 wrote:

kyleplo wrote:

~snip~
I'm not the one who decides what features are going to be added.
Also, check out Scratch3ify, an extension that lets you open any project in Scratch 3.0.
Your project doesn't work!!!
If you are talking about Scratch3ify, it is discontinued.
Now you can just go to prieview.scratch.mit.edu and click “Open 2.0 project,” then follow the instructions.

when this signature read :: events hat
if <I know what [kumquats] are :: sensing> then //false
have (Katty :: pen) [eat v] [nearby kumquats v] :: motion // Katty eats the kumquats for me, whatever they are
else
learn what [kumquats] are :: sensing // this block must be malfunctional
end
1DS1DS
Scratcher
37 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

When I go to Scratch 3.0 using Chrome (63.0.3239.73) or Safari on my Ipad (version 9.5.3), the webpage is blank. Does anyone know why this happens?
kyleplo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

1DS1DS wrote:

When I go to Scratch 3.0 using Chrome (63.0.3239.73) or Safari on my Ipad (version 9.5.3), the webpage is blank. Does anyone know why this happens?
Report it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/299791/
ACE009
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

1DS1DS wrote:

When I go to Scratch 3.0 using Chrome (63.0.3239.73) or Safari on my Ipad (version 9.5.3), the webpage is blank. Does anyone know why this happens?
I had that happen to me when the rest of Scratch was temporarily unavailable. I’m guessing that a file is inaccessible causing the page to go blank. If you go to https://llk.github.io/scratch-gui/ instead of https://preview.scratch.mit.edu/, it should work.

Last edited by ACE009 (May 24, 2018 21:25:20)


when this signature read :: events hat
if <I know what [kumquats] are :: sensing> then //false
have (Katty :: pen) [eat v] [nearby kumquats v] :: motion // Katty eats the kumquats for me, whatever they are
else
learn what [kumquats] are :: sensing // this block must be malfunctional
end
awesome_girl_1
Scratcher
27 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

interesting
awesome_girl_1
Scratcher
27 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

cool
awesome_girl_1
Scratcher
27 posts

Unofficial Guide to Scratch 3.0

awesome

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile