94 posts

Terraria RP

This looks fun, maybe I should join
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Bump

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria RP

Username: braycoe
Name of character: Braycoe
Backstory of character: Modern Terrarian that is ready for any challenge.
Appearance of character: Male Terrarian wearing Solar Armor and Solar Wings, usually riding a UFO Mount or a Drill Containment Unit.
Personality of character: Strong but nice.
Weakness: Celestial/Cosmic Powers
Strength: Most forces of Terraria (planet)
Other: Not OP, can't even beat the Moon Lord anymore(and 93 Defense! Very low!)! Wants to explore things outside his planet.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria RP

braycoe wrote:

Appearance of character: Male Terrarian wearing Molten Armor and Harpy Wings.
Personality of character: Nice Terrarian that tries to help others.
Weakness: Swimming, Duke Fishron, any Celestial/Cosmic Powers
Strength: Land
Other: Plans to smash a demon alter.
1.75 Metres Tall
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

braycoe wrote:

Appearance of character: Male Terrarian wearing Solar Armor and Solar Wings, usually riding a UFO Mount or a Drill Containment Unit.
Other: Not OP, can't even beat the Moon Lord anymore(and 93 Defense! Very low!)! Wants to explore things outside his planet.
Accepted.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
braycoe
Scratcher
94 posts

Terraria RP

78ch3 wrote:

braycoe wrote:

Accepted.
{that is my real Terraria character 100% honest}
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Pump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Bump Of invisibility

CJYay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria RP

Username: CJYay
Name of character: Lucas
Backstory of character: Lucas got lost in the woods while exploring
Appearance of character: twice as big as normal character, purple shirt, khaki khakis, blonde hair, green eyes, silver helmet,
Personality of character: he is slow but strong because he is big
Weakness: tight spaces if he gets trapped in one he becomes petrified with fear
Strength: Technology
Other: Lucas found a chest with an enchanted sword while mining

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

CJYay wrote:

Appearance of character: twice as big as normal character, purple shirt, khaki khakis, blonde hair, green eyes, silver helmet,
Rejected as it cannot be bigger than 1.8 metres.

CJYay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria RP

78ch3 wrote:

CJYay wrote:

Rejected as it cannot be bigger than 1.8 metres.
OK then he is normal size

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria RP

Username: Greenduck54
Name of character: Greenduck54 {real original there lol}
Backstory of character: Modern Terrarian that has conquered the Expert Moon Lord
Appearance of character: Green shirt, yellow undershirt, grey pants, brown hair, white skin, brown shoes. Normally wears Dragon Armor or Solar Armor
1.6 Meters tall
Accsessories: Fishron Wings, Frostspark Boots, Star Veil, Ankh Shield, Frozen Turtle Shell, Worm Scarf
Has the Cell Phone
Personality of character: Really focused on stopping the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow, {most of the time} nice to other players
Weakness: Dies to Expert Skeletron, Expert EoW, and Expert BoC a lot.
Strength: Can kill Dungeon Guardians easily (with the right setup and equipment)
Other: Will sometimes randomly shoot critters as target practice
Favorite Weapons: Flairon, Solar Eruption, Terra Blade, Meowmere, The Horseman's Blade
Class: Melee
Wealth: 10 Platinum, 60 Gold, 23 silver, 12 copper
Knows somewhat how to wire
Favorite Mount: Cosmic Car Key

Last edited by Greenduck54 (Oct. 17, 2017 13:21:34)

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Jan. 1, 2020 00:00:00)
oh no, the joke is dead because that time is no longer in the future :I
Last edited by Greenduck54 (Apr. 20, 2069 00:00:00)
that's better
;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Greenduck54 wrote:

Backstory of character: Modern Terrarian that has conquered the Expert Moon Lord
Appearance of character: Green shirt, yellow undershirt, grey pants, brown hair, white skin, brown shoes. Normally wears Dragon Armor or Solar Armor
1.6 Meters tall
Accsessories: Fishron Wings, Frostspark Boots, Star Veil, Ankh Shield, Frozen Turtle Shell, Worm Scarf
Has the Cell Phone
Personality of character: Really focused on stopping the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow, {most of the time} nice to other players
Strength: Can kill Dungeon Guardians easily (with the right setup and equipment)
Favorite Weapons: Flairon, Solar Eruption, Terra Blade, Meowmere, The Horseman's Blade
Hi!
Please don't add extra points to the form. Your character has not been accepted.

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria RP

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

1.6 Meters tall
Has the Cell Phone
Hi!
Please don't add extra points to the form. Your character has not been accepted.
They are under “Other”

I used to make stuff on here, now i just come on when i'm bored, don't expect anything from me now.
that's better
;
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Greenduck54 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Greenduck54 wrote:

1.6 Meters tall
Has the Cell Phone
Hi!
They are under “Other”
Yes, but can you please remove them and put them all under other? That also goes for that accessories field you added. You also need to make your character name not your username.

Last edited by 78ch3 (Oct. 17, 2017 20:11:01)

Greenduck54
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria RP

78ch3 wrote:

-snip- You also need to make your character name not your username.

78ch3 wrote:

braycoe wrote:

Accepted.
^ real good logic there.

Last edited by Greenduck54 (Oct. 19, 2017 22:22:49)

that's better
;
CJYay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria RP

Will you review my character again I made him normal size.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terraria RP

Bump

CJYay
Scratcher
100+ posts

Terraria RP

78ch3 wrote:

Bump
please don't ignore me please re-review my character

2Dproductions
Scratcher
500+ posts

Terraria RP

2Dproductions Character

Username:2Dproductions
Name of character:The Guide
Backstory of character:An immortal being traveling between bodies (The guides…) there to help the player
Appearance of character:The Guide
Personality of character:Friendly
Weakness(es): Darkness
Strength(es):Almost infinite power
Defense:10,000,000
Armour:Nothing
Other:Is immortal (almost)

scratch is maayo kana.