Discuss Scratch

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

I making a bunch of projects all about stickmen and need help
any one want to help.

Get Hired
Username (who are you):
What can you help with:
Example of work:


People hired:
@channanlawson
@KKprogamming
@FollowCherryBlossom
@PYTHOR2013
@GamerGaveMe5Points

Guys we need a intro

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (July 17, 2017 10:43:03)


TheTeacher11
Scratcher
47 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

I might want to help (I am not doing this for my job at Salt and Pepper Shoppe). What kind of projects are you thinking? Animations, games, art, simlaters, wak cycles, all of the above, or something else? I might be able to help you.
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

TheTeacher11 wrote:

I might want to help (I am not doing this for my job at Salt and Pepper Shoppe). What kind of projects are you thinking? Animations, games, art, simlaters, wak cycles, all of the above, or something else? I might be able to help you.
All of these its going to have a intro and all kinds of projects

-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

Hello

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (July 7, 2017 00:04:03)


KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

I can help you with art and simple programming… I'm KKprogamming. Art with stickman with faces, Other cool things…
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

KKprogamming wrote:

I can help you with art and simple programming… I'm KKprogamming. Art with stickman with faces, Other cool things…
Ok great welcome to the team.
Can you start making stickman aniamtions

KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

Working on it right now…
KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

All done, here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/168309140/#player.
The Ability are under NOTE AND CREDITS

Last edited by KKprogamming (July 7, 2017 17:15:46)

PYTHOR2013
Scratcher
25 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?

when green flag clicked
forever
imagine :: looks
program :: operators
share :: variables
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.

Last edited by -CoolCoder- (July 7, 2017 22:44:31)


PYTHOR2013
Scratcher
25 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Ok thanks!

when green flag clicked
forever
imagine :: looks
program :: operators
share :: variables
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Ok thanks!
I invited you to a studio can you eccept the invite

PYTHOR2013
Scratcher
25 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Ok thanks!
I invited you to a studio can you eccept the invite
Yup i did

when green flag clicked
forever
imagine :: looks
program :: operators
share :: variables
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Ok thanks!
I invited you to a studio can you eccept the invite
Yup i did
Great

KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

What next to me to draw… More stickman, enemies, or even items if needed?

Last edited by KKprogamming (July 7, 2017 23:01:30)

KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Vector makes it more clear than pixel arts
PYTHOR2013
Scratcher
25 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

Ok

when green flag clicked
forever
imagine :: looks
program :: operators
share :: variables
-CoolCoder-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

KKprogamming wrote:

channanlawson wrote:

PYTHOR2013 wrote:

Hi, can I help with art and programming? Also, is this going to be vector or pixel art?
Don't now but I would choose vector.
And welcome to the team.
Vector makes it more clear than pixel arts
Yeh agreed

PYTHOR2013
Scratcher
25 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

I added a running animation I just made to the studio.

when green flag clicked
forever
imagine :: looks
program :: operators
share :: variables
KKprogamming
Scratcher
35 posts

Stickman Worlds 'Now Hiring'

So do you need any help?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile