Discuss Scratch

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Synchronize Trilogy: rants, excerpts, and anything that belongs in a pigpen

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

4-4-18 Sneeze. You'll get sent to an alternate universe.
Courtesy of Lumee

ach– NOOO I LIKE THIS UNIVERSE
LOL

Last edited by owlannaelsa (April 6, 2018 16:20:48)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writing Synchronize has basically turned into finding excuses for Eric to get more depressed

(He needs to get depressed at the end
Like REALLY depressed
Like borderline suicidal depressed)
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Writing Synchronize has basically turned into finding excuses for Eric to get more depressed

Like REALLY depressed
Phlikka and Lumee could be useful villains or would that be too much like Litwick?

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Like REALLY depressed
Phlikka and Lumee could be useful villains or would that be too much like Litwick?
…They're not in the book…? because they're too much like Litwick…
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Like REALLY depressed
Litwick looks a bit different to Lumee & Phlikka. First, Lit isn't pink or has a pink aura, second, a witch didn't bring Lit to life (unless you want to use Tamashis from Taiko to bring them to life), third, Everlasting Candles can melt an take on any shape they wish to, unlike Lit.

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Like REALLY depressed
Litwick looks a bit different to Lumee & Phlikka. First, Lit isn't pink or has a pink aura, second, a witch didn't bring Lit to life (unless you want to use Tamashis from Taiko to bring them to life), third, Everlasting Candles can melt an take on any shape they wish to, unlike Lit.
Yeah, that's true. But I still don't think that Everlasting Candles fit in Synchro
wait, who's tamashis? are we talking about the same litwick? idk the only litwick i was aware of was the pokemon…
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
More like what are tamashis:
They're these spirit-like things. They fly into inanimate objects, bringing them to life in Taiko No Tatsujin.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (April 15, 2018 14:29:51)

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
They're these spirit-like things. They fly into inanimate objects, bringing them to life in Taiko No Tatsujin.
whee they're cute •u•
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
whee they're cute •u•
You've not seen the rest of Taiko. My favourite characters are SuzuDon (the bell) and the lanterns.
I wonder what special tricks Suzu unlocks in Taiko Switch They should do a Suzu amiibo

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
whee they're cute •u•
You've not seen the rest of Taiko. My favourite characters are SuzuDon (the bell) and the lanterns.
I wonder what special tricks Suzu unlocks in Taiko Switch They should do a Suzu amiibo
Huh, I searched it up and it's pretty different from what I thought it would be… it looks fun
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
whee they're cute •u•
Huh, I searched it up and it's pretty different from what I thought it would be… it looks fun
For the past 30 mins I've been taking random SuzuDon (Taiko) screenshots

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

wait, who's tamashis?
whee they're cute •u•
For the past 30 mins I've been taking random SuzuDon (Taiko) screenshots
Ah I have a collection of screenshots of Alain from Pokemon XYZ in weird positions. There's one of him looking backwards with a dumb face, one of him punching a wall, and my personal favorite is upside down Alain doing a flip to dodge a magical rock spike thing. (Like how do cartoon characters have such amazing physical abilities rip)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WHEE
new art

proud of it again, geez i have a big ego rippp
if i haven't mentioned her before, malory is one of eric's friends outside of spore, and she's part of the indigo/tech sector in spore's army. she's quite intelligent but a bit close-minded (according to vyrolian) and makes assumptions/judgments quickly. she's introduced at the very beginning of synchronize (the third book) as a kid in ada's homeroom whose parents are non-magicians– she was recently introduced to the magic world– and for the first few chapters, she thought spore was a bunch of freaks. so far she's sorta mehh at magic and doesn't have a power but eventually she does get one (SPOILERS –> she's an acidolin).
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Ah I have a collection of screenshots of Alain from Pokemon XYZ in weird positions. There's one of him looking backwards with a dumb face, one of him punching a wall, and my personal favorite is upside down Alain doing a flip to dodge a magical rock spike thing. (Like how do cartoon characters have such amazing physical abilities rip)
SuzuDon is my current icon

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i drew some cr4p about synchro backstories on a java test yee!

this was the first time i drew reagan, i think. that's SAD.
top one says “THE ORIGINAL SPORE” and basically it's Syano and Reagan responding to “What's your favorite color?”
under that is a legit drawing of ada as a kid. she got hurt a lot. cause she's clumsy and has a psychopath brother. i screwed up her face.
then in the box is reagan holding ada (it says “smol <5' ada again, post ligament surgery + smirky reagan”) probably cause she can't go up stairs with fricked up ligaments rip
then we got niryid (“snobby self-righteous teenage girl”) showing off a trick while syano (plaid complacent guy, father of saltier mcsaltierlord*) and reagan (salty mcsaltlord, father of salty mcsaltlord jr.**) are like “showoff”
and then i purposely wrote some spoilers there so i edited them out
wait actually niryid dies before the series even begins so lol guess i didn't have to edit that one out

*kayor
**eric
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so idk if yall have heard of dominick the donkey
but here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlvfX3nwlc
if you can't access that right now or like you're too lazy to watch it, it's a heccin terrible song about santa's little buddy, dominick the italian christmas donkey
i was wondering this one day like
“so what if he's actually a small gray horse
and corsian is short and wears gray and i call him horsian
and they're both italian
what if dominick has a brother named horsian”

they're also both annoying, but like i'd rather listen to corsian's math lectures than “CHINGEDY CHING HEEHAW HEEHAW IT'S DOMINICK THE DONKEY”
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

if you can't access that right now or like you're too lazy to watch it, it's a heccin terrible song about santa's little buddy, dominick the italian christmas donkey
and they're both italian

they're also both annoying, but like i'd rather listen to corsian's math lectures than “CHINGEDY CHING HEEHAW HEEHAW IT'S DOMINICK THE DONKEY”
The “chingety ching” part is presumably sang by SuzuDon

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

and they're both italian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(gosh chingety charn why don't i get messages for this thread hecc)
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ew why does it seem like malory has a crush on eric

ew ew ew ew ew ew get that thing away from me stop no unacceptable disgusting ew ew ew ew ew eaw E. A. W. Eric Alexander Willingham
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

and they're both italian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(gosh chingety charn why don't i get messages for this thread hecc)
SuzuDon is an ANTHROPOMORPHIC bell.
With a face, arms and legs.
Suzu is not like the Taco Bell bell, more of a Jingle Bells bell.
There are four colours: bronze, silver, gold and green.
They once lived in Jinja shrines.
They are staying at the main characters' home for free.
I think Suzu is half Wada Inu's old home.
<—– Bell note from Taiko PSP. Note the fact it's SuzuDon's head.

The four bells in the pic are SuzuDon.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (May 5, 2018 09:00:32)