Discuss Scratch

Dribblepower
Scratcher
58 posts

Voice-acting Shop



Welcome To The Voice-acting Shop!

Here, we offer voice-acting for your animated series, spoofs, or anything else you need us for!

Before you ask us to voice act for us, I suggest you look at one of our voice-acting samples! You can find these next to our username on the selection page below.

Selection List
1. Dribblepower - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167492486/
2. FollowCherryBlossom
3. codingpuppy08

Order
Username:
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them:
Accent? If so, what kind?:
When do you need it done?:
Other:


Want to apply to voice-act for people? Fill out the form below and post it in the topic
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:

Special Package
Unlimited voice-acting from a voice-actor of your choice
A character development sheet from the voice-actor you chose

Workers:
Manager: Dribblepower
Co-manager: FollowCherryBlossom
Male Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Female Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Child Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Male Voice-actor: Dribblepower
Male Voice-actor: Open
Male Voice-actor: Open
Female Voice-actor: Dribblepower
Female Voice-actor: FollowCherryBlossom
Female Voice-actor: codingpupp08
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Female Child Voice-act: Open
Female Child Voice-actor: Open
Female Child Voice-actor: Open

Activity List
Light green = Very Active
Green = Active
Orange = Not As Active As Most
Red = Rarely On, About to Be Fired

Dribblepower
FollowCherryBlossom
codingpuppy08

Absences
None

Will add more later… :3

Thanks for checking out our Voice-acting Shop!

when I receive [I NEED VOICE-ACTING DONE! v]
go to [Voice-acting Shop v]
say [I need voice-acting done]
A worker will say, [Ok! v]
wait (A few) secs
Worker who took your order will say, [Done! v]
if <the voice-acting is great and you love it (which you will I hope)> then
PARTY!
end

Last edited by Dribblepower (Aug. 26, 2017 23:44:36)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Do you have any experince? Yes
Other:


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


Dribblepower
Scratcher
58 posts

Voice-acting Shop

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Do you have any experince? Yes
Other:
Sorry, but I updated the hiring sheet:
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

Dribblepower wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Do you have any experince? Yes
Other:
Sorry, but I updated the hiring sheet:
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Active (1-10): 10 now and probably 7 when its the Summer Holidays
What position would you like? Co-manage or if not female child voice actor and female voice actor
Do you have experience? yep
Other:


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


Dribblepower
Scratcher
58 posts

Voice-acting Shop

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Dribblepower wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Do you have any experince? Yes
Other:
Sorry, but I updated the hiring sheet:
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Active (1-10): 10 now and probably 7 when its the Summer Holidays
What position would you like? Co-manage or if not female child voice actor and female voice actor
Do you have experience? yep
Other:
Accepted!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

Dribblepower wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Dribblepower wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Do you have any experince? Yes
Other:
Sorry, but I updated the hiring sheet:
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Why would you like to voice-act for sratchers? Because I'm usually bored and love helping out
Active (1-10): 10 now and probably 7 when its the Summer Holidays
What position would you like? Co-manage or if not female child voice actor and female voice actor
Do you have experience? yep
Other:
Accepted!
Thanks


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


codingpuppy08
Scratcher
77 posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: @codingpuppy08
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? i love to voice act
Active (1-10): 10
What position would you like? any
Do you have experience? yep
Other:

Dribblepower
Scratcher
58 posts

Voice-acting Shop

codingpuppy08 wrote:

Username: @codingpuppy08
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? i love to voice act
Active (1-10): 10
What position would you like? any
Do you have experience? yep
Other:
You got the job!
hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: hg12213
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them:
All of the characters are here: Click here!, and/or you can be narrator. Just remix the project with your voice with the word “Narrator” on the thumbnaol
Accent? If so, what kind?: accents are listed in the project
When do you need it done?: October 2018. I plan to share the first episode Spring 2019
Other: *none*

Last edited by hg12213 (July 30, 2018 18:30:56)

codingpuppy08
Scratcher
77 posts

Voice-acting Shop

hg12213 wrote:

Username: hg12213
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: you can choose between a main character, background character, and/or narrator (male voice)
Accent? If so, what kind?: accents are listed in both projects
When do you need it done?: the sooner the better
Other: The narrator is only in one project. You can choose to audition for as many characters as you want! Currently there are 30 out of 32 roles open. Any voice actor can audition!

Hi, maybe il take a look!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

hg12213 wrote:

Username: hg12213
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: you can choose between a main character, background character, and/or narrator (male voice)
Accent? If so, what kind?: accents are listed in both projects
When do you need it done?: the sooner the better
Other: The narrator is only in one project. You can choose to audition for as many characters as you want! Currently there are 29 out of 32 roles open. Any voice actor can audition!
Taken


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


coonyiscute
Scratcher
78 posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: @coonyiscute
when do you need it done?: August 31, 2017
Other:
This isn't excactly voice acting, I need auditions. Who do I need?: Well, not FollowCherryBlossom she auditioned but not because of this post. So, please ya audition also!

Auditions for The Magical Choice are now open!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

coonyiscute wrote:

Username: @coonyiscute
when do you need it done?: August 31, 2017
Other:
This isn't excactly voice acting, I need auditions. Who do I need?: Well, not FollowCherryBlossom she auditioned but not because of this post. So, please ya audition also!
Okay which I'll just see which one it is because I can't remember


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

Voice-acting Shop

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

hg12213 wrote:

Username: hg12213
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: you can choose between a main character, background character, and/or narrator (male voice)
Accent? If so, what kind?: accents are listed in both projects
When do you need it done?: the sooner the better
Other: The narrator is only in one project. You can choose to audition for as many characters as you want! Currently there are 29 out of 32 roles open. Any voice actor can audition!
Taken
I'm kinda wanting every voice actor in the studio to voice act if they can. I still have 26 spots left. (There are 30 spots in all and four are already taken)

Last edited by hg12213 (Aug. 23, 2017 22:14:51)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

hg12213 wrote:

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

hg12213 wrote:

Username: hg12213
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: you can choose between a main character, background character, and/or narrator (male voice)
Accent? If so, what kind?: accents are listed in both projects
When do you need it done?: the sooner the better
Other: The narrator is only in one project. You can choose to audition for as many characters as you want! Currently there are 29 out of 32 roles open. Any voice actor can audition!
Taken
I'm kinda wanting every voice actor in the studio to voice act if they can. I still have 26 spots left. (There are 30 spots in all and four are already taken)
I did it too


(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


OTSFan203
Scratcher
500+ posts

Voice-acting Shop

I need voi

Dribblepower wrote:



Welcome To The Voice-acting Shop!

Here, we offer voice-acting for your animated series, spoofs, or anything else you need us for!

Before you ask us to voice act for us, I suggest you look at one of our voice-acting samples! You can find these next to our username on the selection page below.

Selection List
1. Dribblepower - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167492486/
2. FollowCherryBlossom
3. codingpuppy08

Order
Username:
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them:
Accent? If so, what kind?:
When do you need it done?:
Other:


Want to apply to voice-act for people? Fill out the form below and post it in the topic
Username:
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers?
Active (1-10):
What position would you like?
Do you have experience?
Other:

Special Package
Unlimited voice-acting from a voice-actor of your choice
A character development sheet from the voice-actor you chose

Workers:
Manager: Dribblepower
Co-manager: FollowCherryBlossom
Male Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Female Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Child Voice-acting Supervisor: Elections Open
Male Voice-actor: Dribblepower
Male Voice-actor: Open
Male Voice-actor: Open
Female Voice-actor: Dribblepower
Female Voice-actor: FollowCherryBlossom
Female Voice-actor: codingpupp08
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Male Child Voice-actor: Open
Female Child Voice-act: Open
Female Child Voice-actor: Open
Female Child Voice-actor: Open

Activity List
Light green = Very Active
Green = Active
Orange = Not As Active As Most
Red = Rarely On, About to Be Fired

Dribblepower
FollowCherryBlossom
codingpuppy08

Absences
None

Will add more later… :3

Thanks for checking out our Voice-acting Shop!

when I receive [I NEED VOICE-ACTING DONE! v]
go to [Voice-acting Shop v]
say [I need voice-acting done]
A worker will say, [Ok! v]
wait (A few) secs
Worker who took your order will say, [Done! v]
if <the voice-acting is great and you love it (which you will I hope)> then
PARTY!
end
Username: @OTSFan203
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: Will, male character
Accent? If so, what kind?: It doesn't matter
When do you need it done?: By July 14th
Other: I need more than 1 audition!

WHATS UR RESUME

MINE IS THE GRINCH
LittleStardust
Scratcher
7 posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: LittleStardust (Representing -apricity)
Character the voice-acting is needed for with description of them: Multiple characters (6 Female, 2 Male, 3 Other), full descriptions in auditions
Accent? If so, what kind?: If possible (a few of the characters live in Asia, but because of the context of the story, an accent is not necessary), more information is available in the auditions
When do you need it done?: August 7, 2018
Other: Feel free to audition for as many characters as you want. I will have more auditions available every Tuesday until the end of July.
LightOfTheVoice
Scratcher
2 posts

Voice-acting Shop

Username: LightOfTheVoice
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? Seemed like fun, as I like voice acting
Active (1-10): 7 (assuming ten is high activity)
What position would you like? male, and/or male child.
Do you have experience? some (acting in plays)
Other: Although this account is new, I'm not new to scratch.
Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Voice-acting Shop




Want to apply to voice-act for people? Fill out the form below and post it in the topic
Username: @Maple-Lace but please call me Maple.
Why would you like to voice-act for scratchers? IDK, more my voice is a little deeper than most voices so I voice act for males bc everyone goes for the females.
Active (1-10): Eh 9.5
What position would you like? *shrug* I don't really have one specialty just I can't do high voices.
Do you have experience? Yep, I've voiced acted technically for 1 series even though I've been a part of at least 3.
Other: Nothin else, I can provided links if you like. (And I know that this is dead as heck, but I'm trying to revive dead shops from the ground!)
]

CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================


Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
ihahn2027
Scratcher
3 posts

Voice-acting Shop

ihahn2027

I need voice acting done, Please!

The character I need voice acting for is BoyMcBoy.

The project is due on April 23,2020.
If you can, I would really like it done today.




Thanks!
ihahn2027

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile