Discuss Scratch

Funnybunny8932
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to scratch new scratchers!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Hello, new scratchers! In this discussion, you will introduce yourself and ask questions! (◕‿◕✿)
*NOTE: I will try to answer them because I am not a scratch expert I am only an intermediate scratcher so please don't get angry*

Last edited by Funnybunny8932 (June 27, 2017 23:33:20)

The alphabet has been saying hi to us all this time. But we never said hi back. P.S. D E S P A C I T O
P.P.S Boar Vessel, 600-500 BC, Estruscan, ceramic
A big fan of nintendo games,memes,tokidoki,lps, and the pop'n music series for the characters and music ٩( ᐛ )و
→☆♥︎☀︎☁︎♤♢♣︎♪♭♯←
ThePalmTree_
Scratcher
100+ posts

wanna follow me?
Funnybunny8932
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm thinking about it…

The alphabet has been saying hi to us all this time. But we never said hi back. P.S. D E S P A C I T O
A big fan of nintendo games,memes,tokidoki,lps, and the pop'n music series for the characters and music ٩( ᐛ )و
→☆♥︎☀︎☁︎♤♢♣︎♪♭♯←
joshuaho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! Thanks for offering to help out! However, there's already a couple of places set up for other scratchers to get help, such as the Help with Scripts forum and the Questions about Scratch forum. Please feel free to look in those forums and see if there are any questions you can answer.

Also, there's already a topic for other users to introduce themselves here. Users should stick to using that one to prevent the conversation from getting split up. Feel free to welcome them there.

Pun of the week:
Q: How do you succeed in writing class?
A: By completing the assignments the write way.
;
Funnybunny8932
Scratcher
100+ posts

OK…

Last edited by Funnybunny8932 (June 28, 2017 19:05:45)

→☆♥︎☀︎☁︎♤♢♣︎♪♭♯←
Funnybunny8932
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks for telling me but PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!!!

→☆♥︎☀︎☁︎♤♢♣︎♪♭♯←
Funnybunny8932
Scratcher
100+ posts

Are you ADVERTISING!?!?!?!?!
Please don't do that.

→☆♥︎☀︎☁︎♤♢♣︎♪♭♯←
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

joshuaho wrote:

Hi! Thanks for offering to help out! However, there's already a couple of places set up for other scratchers to get help, such as the Help with Scripts forum and the Questions about Scratch forum. Please feel free to look in those forums and see if there are any questions you can answer.

Also, there's already a topic for other users to introduce themselves here. Users should stick to using that one to prevent the conversation from getting split up. Feel free to welcome them there.
Yes, thanks for offering! But we would like to try and keep the number of topics from getting too numerous.

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;