Discuss Scratch

-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arch || Websites Store || Now Hiring Scratchers Who Know HTML/CSS! || Requests Closed!

InfiniteHorizons wrote:

Ok. What will your .com domain be? #IHateThe60SecondRule

Vutondesign.com #SameHere
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Arch || Websites Store || Now Hiring Scratchers Who Know HTML/CSS! || Requests Closed!

Bump
ArchWebsites
New to Scratch
4 posts

bump
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I request code for my personal website, I wanted to try out a new template.
ArchWebsites
New to Scratch
4 posts

Bump
Hexsphere
Scratcher
18 posts

I am going to delete every “bump” message if you guys don't stop saying that…
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

K, sorry….
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Application:

Username - TheUltimatum Seriously? Why do you need this?
Demo Website - theultimatum.tk/ateesdalejr.tk
GitHub Username/Domain - ateesdalejr I don't have a domain set up for github because I don't like static hosting.

I'm skilled with JavaScript but can do HTML and CSS if needed.

Last edited by TheUltimatum (July 10, 2017 18:16:18)

Hexsphere
Scratcher
18 posts

TheUltimatum wrote:

My Application:

GitHub Username/Domain - ateesdalejr I don't have a domain set up for github because I don't like static hosting.

A couple things I'd like to ask you.

1. Why wasn't that link working?

2. We are in need of an animations manager for the more fancy websites. How good are you at jquery effects?
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hexsphere wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

My Application:

2. We are in need of an animations manager for the more fancy websites. How good are you at jquery effects?
Answer to question 1) It's two separate links, theultimatum.tk & ateesdalejr.tk
Hexsphere
Scratcher
18 posts

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

My Application:

No, it's not.
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

TheUltimatum[qoute wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.
Oh ok, they both work for me…
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry Forgot to add bbcode theultimatum.tk ateesdalejr.tk

Last edited by TheUltimatum (July 11, 2017 20:20:18)

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.
You are right. They are two separate links just ateesdalejr.tk isn't setup yet. I need to make it redirect to my git website but haven't taken the time to do so yet.
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.
You are right. They are two separate links just ateesdalejr.tk isn't setup yet. I need to make it redirect to my git website but haven't taken the time to do so yet.
Ok, If (for example) I requested a website and you took my order, are you able to host my website on you personal Domain?
(for example theultimatum.tk/-vuton-)

Last edited by -Vuton- (July 12, 2017 08:45:11)

Hexsphere
Scratcher
18 posts

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.
Ok, If (for example) I requested a website and you took my order, are you able to host my website on you personal Domain?

Yeah, you could. And if I were to host it, the domain would be: hexsphere.com/-vuton-
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.

Yeah, you could. And if I were to host it, the domain would be: hexsphere.com/-vuton-
That's not how hosting works. ;P This is a website store so you should just give them the files and give them recommendations for hosting them.
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimatum wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.

That's not how hosting works. ;P This is a website store so you should just give them the files and give them recommendations for hosting them.
Ok, I think we should let you join the team, I will leave the final decision up to hexsphere though.
InfiniteHorizons
Scratcher
38 posts

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.

Ok, I think we should let you join the team, I will leave the final decision up to hexsphere though.
Nice try -Vuton- I am going to say yes as I am the owner of this store.
-Vuton-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

InfiniteHorizons wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-Vuton- wrote:

Hexsphere wrote:

-snip-

No, it's not.

Nice try -Vuton- I am going to say yes as I am the owner of this store.
I never knew if you where active or not xD