Discuss Scratch

-silvermoon840-
Scratcher
37 posts

Search Results

You know how the search results rarely change when you search something up like “pong” or “plat former”? Well if someone works for super long on an amazing plat former and their project is at the bottom of the search results, Unless they advertise, they won't get many views. I know that views, loves, and favorites isn't what scratch is about, but if someone makes a game, and It gets a lot of views and loves/favorites then they will be more motivated to make more games in the future. Also, if someone works really hard on a game then they get no views than they might not be as motivated to make games. I feel like the search results should be sorted kind of like the explore page, but one filter could be added. The filters could be “Recent” “Popular” “Trending” and “Unpopular”“Under the radar”( thanks to @cul8er )

Last edited by -silvermoon840- (Sept. 10, 2017 17:16:32)

-silvermoon840-
Need project ideas? Check out this project:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/144110344/

when green flag clicked
say [Hi. I'm just another user learning how to code]
ahmed-990
Scratcher
97 posts

Search Results

Yeah I agree

Come and See my Profile!

cul8er
Scratcher
500+ posts

Search Results

Support, but change ‘Unpopular’ to ‘Under the radar’.

Gone.
-silvermoon840-
Scratcher
37 posts

Search Results

cul8er wrote:

Support, but change ‘Unpopular’ to ‘Under the radar’.
That sounds better.

-silvermoon840-
Need project ideas? Check out this project:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/144110344/

when green flag clicked
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Search Results

Support, but I think this might be a duplicate.
Also - I don't really use the search bar, so..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
-silvermoon840-
Scratcher
37 posts

Search Results

LionHeart70 wrote:

What is the date of the other post?

-silvermoon840-

when green flag clicked
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Search Results

-silvermoon840- wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Oops - I get June and July mixed up too often!
I also said it might be a duplicate, I would've supplied a link if I knew for sure

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
-PastelDraws-
Scratcher
74 posts

Search Results

support.You should bump this

If your reading this,I hope the following interests you

Wanna check a brand new character?My meme army? Probably not…Or maybe have a spoof?

Anyways,I'm a girl who likes drawing quarter realistic stuff..Yeah,you guessed I like karamatsu.But other matsus are pretty cool too I guess.(thumbnail by me)
Randomness-TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

Search Results

support!!!!!

THIS IS A SIGNATURE. AN AUTOMATIC MESSAGE
Need to search the forums? I've got it! Forum Search | If you have isOnline, click me!
#No_Mas_Bring_It_Back
Proud owner of:
-silvermoon840-
Scratcher
37 posts

Search Results

LionHeart70 wrote:

-silvermoon840- wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Oops - I get June and July mixed up too often!
I also said it might be a duplicate, I would've supplied a link if I knew for sure

Oh,okay

-silvermoon840-

when green flag clicked
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Search Results

removed

Last edited by Botcho_Otkho (June 6, 2019 16:46:12)

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
-raspberry_
Scratcher
500+ posts

Search Results

Support. Makes things more fair.
TheSmashers
Scratcher
89 posts

Search Results

Scratch is actually banning certian keywords, like FPS and FNAF

Hello! I'm TheSmashers! I love to make games (durr).
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Search Results

Support. Maybe there should also be a random filter so people can see a many different projects of what they searched for.

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
cul8er
Scratcher
500+ posts

Search Results

TheSmashers wrote:

How is this relevant to the suggestion?

Gone.
charlottelucy15
Scratcher
100+ posts

Search Results

That's interesting, it sounds like a good idea actually.

Hey guys, just click on my name to check out my profile which I recommend in my so humble opinion, same with my shop -Diamond Snake- https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/311697/?page=1#post-3241067
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Search Results

TheSmashers wrote:

wow, what a relevant thing to the discussion, i gotta say

Support, I would finally have popular projects.