Discuss Scratch

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

-EverAfter- wrote:

Hello! I am fairly new to Scratch; I came to Scratch 2 days before the 3.0 update. I came to say a late hello. So, hello!
By the way, did you notice the blocks in the forums are still 2.0 blocks?

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! I hope you're enjoying Scratch and the new 3.0!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
RoseBrawlOfficial
Scratcher
24 posts

Hello everyone, I am starting a competition called Rose Brawl! I am searching for scratchers who have great talent and creative minds. And what better way to do that than a competition? I have just created this account a few days ago, but I will be presenting more information soon. Feel free to tell your friends or any other scratchers about this event!
Here is my teaser for the competition. My inspiration came for Colour Wars and OS Wars. While those competitions were based on teams, this competition is all INDIVIDUAL, so you don't have to worry about sharing accounts or someone leaving your team.
If this competition goes well, I will be creating more competitions with different themes. THIS theme is about becoming a good scratcher (if your still confused, you'll see what I mean). Again, if you want to see this competition grow, tell your friends and follow this account to help support this.
Now why am I doing this? Well, on my original account (which I will keep secret for now) I explored so many great projects by scratchers, but they haven't gotten a lot of attention lately. Personally, I don't think it matters about the likes or favorites your project gets, but you really want to show your projects to everyone. So when the amount of viewers still say 2, that becomes an issue.
This competition is designed to learn how to make great projects and to share them for everyone to see. The fun part is trying to get your projects to the top. Hopefully this competition will help get unnoticed scratchers noticed.
So I would really appreciate it if you guys support this account so that we can help other scratchers feel special, because they really are. I know there is a lot of talent out there and I'm so excited to see it all!
Thanks a lot Scratch!
-@RoseBrawlOfficial
soldiercat55
Scratcher
10 posts

I aren't new because my other account locked me out.But this account I have right now is new.
soldiercat55
Scratcher
10 posts

This is what it was like when I tried to budge my way into my last account:
when account is locked
forever
try to login
end
soldiercat55
Scratcher
10 posts

soldiercat55
Scratcher
10 posts

And this was what it was like when I couldn't login:
think [WHY WAS THIS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?!]
wait until <about to burst with rage>
explode
smash computer
mymultiextruder
New to Scratch
4 posts

Hello,

I used to program in QBasic and I don't remember HTML, lol. So basically no experience
I'm here because I'm a mom and I'm setting up my kids to learn (and learning along with them).
I'm a 3d printing hobbiest, 3d pen artist, electronics technician and a streamer.

Scratch was a bad first experience for us today (3.0 was a complete mess and not compatible at all with the project books the kids got for Christmas).
We'll start again with 2.0 and here's to it being fun!
sp4des
New to Scratch
2 posts

New scratcher here,
i decided to focus on it 2 days ago, and i'm working on a little something https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/279583805/
tell me what do you think about it .

thank you
YanisUltra
Scratcher
1 post

Rip i've lost my accout
smok_
New to Scratch
1 post

hello everybody,
My name is Szymon i am new in scratch.
I am happy that I am here.

later
Szymon

ps. I have got a guinea pig
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smok_ wrote:

hello everybody,
My name is Szymon i am new in scratch.
I am happy that I am here.

later
Szymon

ps. I have got a guinea pig

Welcome to Scratch! I'm PopStarYoda, but I go by Star or Kathie. I love guinea pigs, too! I hope you enjoy what this site has to offer. Scratch on! ^u^

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
——————
——————
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YanisUltra wrote:

Rip i've lost my accout

I'm so sorry!

——————
——————
themusiclemon
Scratcher
5 posts

happymasksalesmen wrote:

hello! I started yesterday how do I change the touching command to touching sprite two? help will be greatly appreciated!
I don't know but ask Siri!
codingmaster279
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hi am not so new to scratch but I just like too play other games I want to get started on a huge project but I am not exactly sure how.

I would appreciate any advice that I can get.
EthanN59403
Scratcher
5 posts

I've been creating for a bit, but I'm somewhat new to the Scratch forums. Anyways, hello!
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EthanN59403 wrote:

I've been creating for a bit, but I'm somewhat new to the Scratch forums. Anyways, hello!

Hello! Welcome to the forums! Nice profile picture, by the way. What's your House?

——————
——————
-AuraLight-
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi everyone! I am introduced to Scratch by my friends. I hope to be really good at coding and I came to say a quick hello to everyone!
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AuraLight- wrote:

Hi everyone! I am introduced to Scratch by my friends. I hope to be really good at coding and I came to say a quick hello to everyone!

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! I'm PopStarYoda, but you can call me Star or Kathie if you'd like. I hope you enjoy what this website has to offer! As they say here, Scratch on! ^u^

——————
——————
AppleNarwhal5088
New to Scratch
1 post

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!1
codingmaster279
New to Scratch
2 posts