Discuss Scratch

Arielle_Rose
New to Scratch
5 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi everyone!
I am not that new to Scratch anymore, but I just discovered the forums. I would also love to make new friends here. I enjoy music, cartooning, and skateboarding .
- Arielle <3
future_prez
Scratcher
21 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Cool! Welcome to the Forums!

|cσdєr|schσlαr|αthlєtє|вílínguαl|íntrσvєrt|drєαmєr
I would love to help you! Check out my profile for more.
-Prezi
JaiTee
New to Scratch
7 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi Everyone! Im New! I was wondering if anyone could make me a logo…. Mine is just very simpe
MidnightLoner
Scratcher
10 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Don't you already have one? If not I'll make you one!
JaiTee
New to Scratch
7 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

MidnightLoner wrote:

Don't you already have one? If not I'll make you one!
Please! <3
-EverAfter-
Scratcher
3 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello! I am fairly new to Scratch; I came to Scratch 2 days before the 3.0 update. I came to say a late hello. So, hello!
By the way, did you notice the blocks in the forums are still 2.0 blocks?

Last edited by -EverAfter- (Jan. 7, 2019 00:10:34)


Always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn

pareidolia
New to Scratch
30 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hiya! I'm pareidolia, and my username is named after an psy·cho·log·i·cal pattern. Learn about it more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia I am new to Scratch, and need a bit of friends and support ! I might need a bit of coding help, so keep on the lookout for that, and hopefully you can help me! Thx

Last edited by pareidolia (Jan. 7, 2019 02:52:26)


Hi! I am a fanboy normal person! I enjoy protesting gender role stereotypes playing sports, and I like being a nerd, and playing on my computer school.
RACRAFTER_YT
New to Scratch
7 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi can anyone check out my new scratch project.
Please Heart it if you liked it
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/277359298/
YourPlaylist
New to Scratch
6 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi! I'm @YourPlaylist and I take song requests so that you can listen to them on Scratch!

What song would you like to hear on Scratch? Comment on my profile and I'll check it out!
skyeblue2000
Scratcher
64 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Segno- wrote:

Hi everyone! It's nice to meet all of you! I recently created a new account because I need a fresh start. Feel free to say hi! I would love to make new friends!
Hi! I like freinds 2!
jen_zupp17
New to Scratch
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi,
I am not a new scratch programmer but had to take a break because of changes in my technology room situation. About 2 1/2 years ago I lost my computer lab so haven't done major scratch projects since then. My students in grades 2-4 have been using scratch jr on ipads. This year we have chromebooks to check out so finally again we are using scratch and love it. There so far hasn't been enough time in our day for scratch, class goes so fast. My students love it.

Jennifer Zupp
powercon5
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

jen_zupp17 wrote:

Hi,
I am not a new scratch programmer but had to take a break because of changes in my technology room situation. About 2 1/2 years ago I lost my computer lab so haven't done major scratch projects since then. My students in grades 2-4 have been using scratch jr on ipads. This year we have chromebooks to check out so finally again we are using scratch and love it. There so far hasn't been enough time in our day for scratch, class goes so fast. My students love it.

Jennifer Zupp
Just so you know, with 3.0 you will also be able to run Scratch on the tablets.



Witty signature.
All4Jurassic
Scratcher
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello, this is my new account for Scratch (I'm not new tho) and I wanted to say “hi” to all the “New Scratchers” and maybe some “Scratchers” I hope you guys will make awesome projects and maybe check out some of mine!

Check out my game/story, Story Series #1
totorothebunny
Scratcher
7 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

when green flag clicked
say [hello!] for (2) secs
54329
Scratcher
10 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

-EverAfter- wrote:

Hello! I am fairly new to Scratch; I came to Scratch 2 days before the 3.0 update. I came to say a late hello. So, hello!
By the way, did you notice the blocks in the forums are still 2.0 blocks?


Hello! Welcome to Scratch! We're so glad that you decided to join us. I hadn't thought of that; nice job noticing that the blocks are still from 2.0! I'd say either the ST will be changing them soon in a smaller update, or they are keeping it as a memorabilia. Scratch on!

~54329

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks for reading my post!] for (54329) secs
_F_R_E_E_
New to Scratch
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello!
54329
Scratcher
10 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

_F_R_E_E_ wrote:

Hello!

Hello! Welcome to Scratch!

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks for reading my post!] for (54329) secs
thegreatestshowman10
Scratcher
31 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi
-ForeverAfter-
New to Scratch
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello! I am introduced to Scratch by @-EverAfter- ! She is my absolute bestie, and she found me my awesome profile photo! We are both big fans of unicorns! She told me to say a quick hello on the forums, as she has done, and meet some new friends!
54329
Scratcher
10 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

-ForeverAfter- wrote:

Hello! I am introduced to Scratch by @-EverAfter- ! She is my absolute bestie, and she found me my awesome profile photo! We are both big fans of unicorns! She told me to say a quick hello on the forums, as she has done, and meet some new friends!
Hey there! I love your profile pic! Welcome to Scratch!

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks for reading my post!] for (54329) secs

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile