Discuss Scratch

tsmit711
Scratcher
3 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi!! How do I become a Scratcher? (get cloud variables)?
MoonriseWolf
Scratcher
14 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hey Guys!!! I am 11 years old and new to scratch. I would really appreciate it if you will check me out!!! XDXDXDXD
GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

i'm a lazy palette swap that wants to be the very best but right now i don't even know how to make a proper game so i'm kind of just here looking at how much of a failure i am, without money i'm stuck coding in scratch

other than that, hello to everyone who actually cares about me

The box never dies. - GDScratch1
asgabaser
Scratcher
9 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello! I'm here from CS50, but I'm having too much fun to stop after completing my first project. I hope everyone enjoys my creations!
GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

asgabaser wrote:

Hello! I'm here from CS50, but I'm having too much fun to stop after completing my first project. I hope everyone enjoys my creations!
welcome to scratch, unfortunately it seems no-one is online so i'll be glad to greet you despite being new

The box never dies. - GDScratch1
HarryPotterfan567
New to Scratch
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hi I joined yesterday!
BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

tsmit711 wrote:

Hi!! How do I become a Scratcher? (get cloud variables)?

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/6986/

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

HarryPotterfan567 wrote:

Hi I joined yesterday!

Welcome!

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Foxyisepic756 wrote:

Does it count if I am new to forum-ing? ????????????????
I don't think so.

LittleMissLitten
Scratcher
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

I just joined a few days ago. How do you get characters to say stuff without the player having to press a key, like space or something, first? Thank you in advance.
nauticali
New to Scratch
2 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

hi! i'm new to Scratch x3

Last edited by nauticali (Sept. 13, 2017 04:48:19)


a blue sparkly potato

a smol unicorn

aha!

a human being

♡✧( ु•ᴗ• ) ु✧♡
Niffler2006
Scratcher
84 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

nauticali wrote:

hi! i'm new to Scratch x3
♡♡♡hi! welcome!!!♡♡♡

Always be yourself, unless you can be a llamacorn.Then, always be a llamacorn




♡I♡Have♡Pet♡Llamacorn♡
BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

LittleMissLitten wrote:

I just joined a few days ago. How do you get characters to say stuff without the player having to press a key, like space or something, first? Thank you in advance.

Hello! If you need coding help, go to the Help with Scripts forum!

As an answer try this:


when green flag clicked
say [Hello] for (1) secs
say [How are you?] for (1) secs

mspencer712
Scratcher
9 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Only posting in an attempt to get access to Cloud Data. :-) I'm Michael (personal information removed by moderator - please don't give out full name and/or age) professional software developer. My main language is C# and most of what I build are WCF services and WinForms or WPF desktop apps. I recently signed on to help Boys and Girls Clubs of the Midlands with their Google CS First program at (removed by moderator) in Nebraska.

Now to go make some non-trivial projects to share, and then wait two weeks. :-p

Last edited by Paddle2See (Sept. 25, 2017 09:57:36)

ArihantA
Scratcher
13 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello i am arihant.Please subsribe my youtube channel Aripact Films.I will be posting a scratch project on it in three days.Thank you for reading.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78xMd05E8f4nFRdnTy6OIQ please subscribe. i will post a scratch video on it in 3 days.

Last edited by ArihantA (Sept. 15, 2017 11:26:08)

GDScratch1
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

ArihantA wrote:

Hello i am arihant.Please subsribe my youtube channel Aripact Films.I will be posting a scratch project on it in three days.Thank you for reading.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC78xMd05E8f4nFRdnTy6OIQ please subscribe. i will post a scratch video on it in 3 days.

Err…no thanks.

The box never dies. - GDScratch1
biebsmalwareguy
New to Scratch
1 post

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Set up an account because my stepson (9 years old) is taking an interest in coding. I'm a malware reverse engineer by trade, and he's starting to want to sit down and watch over my shoulder while I worked on a malicious VB script. Now, he's all about it, so I'm going to take the interest and run with it.

Anyway…I understand coding concepts pretty well, but I'm a lot better at taking them apart than building them…so I'm going to scour the forums for ideas, and tonight, the boy and I will come up with something to start working on.

Last edited by biebsmalwareguy (Sept. 15, 2017 17:46:59)

Warriorbuilds3
Scratcher
100+ posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

biebsmalwareguy wrote:

Set up an account because my stepson (9 years old) is taking an interest in coding. I'm a malware reverse engineer by trade, and he's starting to want to sit down and watch over my shoulder while I worked on a malicious VB script. Now, he's all about it, so I'm going to take the interest and run with it.

Anyway…I understand coding concepts pretty well, but I'm a lot better at taking them apart than building them…so I'm going to scour the forums for ideas, and tonight, the boy and I will come up with something to start working on.
It's nice to see a father and son working together on a project.

Your path is yours alone to walk. If I made a decision to change it, it would be my path.

Warriorbuilds3
l Animator l Gamer l Blogger l Coder l High Schooler l Discord l Gamejolt l G+ l Minecraft l Legend of Zelda l

Colormatic!
sloopsloop
Scratcher
32 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

AM I STILL COUNTING EVEN THOUGH IM ONLY NEW TO FORMING

Last edited by sloopsloop (Sept. 15, 2017 21:33:30)

Prestigious
New to Scratch
2 posts

♚ Introduce Yourself Here! ♔

Hello Peeps!(Sorry RCT reference)

I am a prestigious tryhard.
Great.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile