Discuss Scratch

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

In Starlight, the fourth book in the New Prophecy, Whitepaw was called Whitewing.
I don't know if there can be the same warrior names two times or more but in Hawkwing's Journey, the medicine cat was Frecklewish, and in Mapleshade's Vengeance, there was a cat named Frecklewish. Also, if Ravenpaw's warrior name would have been Ravenwing, I think that was also the medicine cat's name in Mapleshade's Vengeance.

Also, in the first book, “Into the wild”, a Shadowclan elder was named Ashfur. In “Midnight” there is the “All-famous” Ashfur!
Wow, that's a lot of the same warrior names! So if someone says Ashfur, its like “which Ashfur are you talking about?” XD

Last edited by lw1822 (July 31, 2017 17:02:47)

when green flag clicked
say [Hello! I'm @lw1822!] for (2) secs
say [w̲a̲r̲r̲i̲o̲r̲s̲ a̲n̲d̲ h̲a̲r̲r̲y̲ p̲o̲t̲t̲e̲r̲ f̲a̲n̲] for (2) secs

Join RainClan RP here! (Medicine cat apprentice slot is open!)
LunaStarSeeker
Scratcher
98 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

lw1822 wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

In Starlight, the fourth book in the New Prophecy, Whitepaw was called Whitewing.
I don't know if there can be the same warrior names two times or more but in Hawkwing's Journey, the medicine cat was Frecklewish, and in Mapleshade's Vengeance, there was a cat named Frecklewish. Also, if Ravenpaw's warrior name would have been Ravenwing, I think that was also the medicine cat's name in Mapleshade's Vengeance.

Also, in the first book, “Into the wild”, a Shadowclan elder was named Ashfur. In “Midnight” there is the “All-famous” Ashfur!
Wow, that's a lot of the same warrior names! So if someone says Ashfur, its like “which Ashfur are you talking about?” XD

Haven't you noticed that in the whole series, there is not a warrior with the prefix of Moss? The only cats with the prefix of Moss die before they become warriors!

Always looks on the bright side, even when there isn't a bright side… Professional Optimist
Check this out!!
I'm LunaStarSeeker, and I love to read. Once I turn 18, I really want to be a

The rest of this signature was eaten by a small orange fruit.

_NightFury_
Scratcher
43 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

XD ur right!

-Night

when green flag clicked
say [Scratch on!]
lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

Haven't you noticed that in the whole series, there is not a warrior with the prefix of Moss? The only cats with the prefix of Moss die before they become warriors!
Wow, I haven't noticed it. Poor Mosskit ;-;

when green flag clicked

PIANISTWARRIOR
Scratcher
35 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

What about Mosspelt from RiverClan?

Here are some projects that I made with Hoppel_Rabbit6024!

One Ring Studio
lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

PIANISTWARRIOR wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

Sorry, I haven't read Warriors in awhile, so what book is Mosspelt in?

when green flag clicked

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Goosefeather became insane and died because of this disease in his brain.

when green flag clicked

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

The kittypet that Bluestar, Thistleclaw, and Tigerpaw founded was……………. SCOURGE!!!

when green flag clicked

Frostedmist
Scratcher
3 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Bluestar'a name was originally going to be Moonstar, but the Erin's changed it because of the Moonstone. However, her mothers name is Moonflower.
lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

The book Sunrise was supposed to be called Cruel Season but HarperCollins felt the title was to dark. Also, the picture of Crookeddstar on Crookedstar's Promise was supposed to have a crooked jaw but HarperCollins felt it would not be appealing to readers.

when green flag clicked

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

I have a question: why did Ashfur join StarClan? I mean, he plotted with Hawkfrost to kill Firestar in the fox trap, and threatened to burn Hollyleaf, Lionblaze, and Jayfeather in the fire. Is it because he didn't actually kill the cats, just threatened them to burn them, and he didn't know Hawkfrost's real intention in trapping Firestar, so Ashfur could join StarClan?

Last edited by lw1822 (Aug. 1, 2017 17:17:58)

when green flag clicked

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Bluestar didn't like Fireheart just because of the prophecy, she liked him because he reminded her of Oakheart, thus giving him the name Fireheart. The prophecy: There will be three kin of your kin, who hold the power of the stars in their paws is untrue, because Dovewing, the third cat in the prophecy, is Firestar's kin kin kin (from Cloudtail to Whitewing to Dovewing). Hollyleaf and FallenLeaves are mates in StarClan. Dustpelt made Ferncloud pregnant when she was an apprentice. Tigerstar favors Bramblestar over Hawkfrost because Tigerstar wishes he could have been like Bramblestar (he was secretly disappointed that he and Hawkfrost became the way they are). Sandstorm cheated on her warrior assessment. Even though Ashfur made it into StarClan (why?), some cats in StarClan give him dirty looks and don't trust him. Heavystep died three times in the books, two times because of green cough, and once because of old age.

when green flag clicked

PIANISTWARRIOR
Scratcher
35 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

lw1822 wrote:

PIANISTWARRIOR wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

LunaStarSeeker wrote:

lw1822 wrote:

Sorry, I haven't read Warriors in awhile, so what book is Mosspelt in?
Midnight.

One Ring Studio
-Clouds
Scratcher
5 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

• All cats with the prefix Larch- die before they become apprentices.
    If Firestar had a human name, Kate Cary would name him Colin.
    Jayfeather is a descendant of Windstar.
    Hollyleaf and Jayfeather are named after their real parents.
    Kate Cary has stated that in StarClan, she believes Crowfeather would most likely pick Feathertail over Leafpool, stating that “first love always wins”.
    However, in the Erin Hunter Chat 3, Vicky Holmes states that Crowfeather's heart will always belong to Leafpool and that he could live happy forever with her as well.
lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Thrushpelt knew Bluestar would never love him but he never stopped trying. Deep down, Tigerstar loved Ravenpaw like a son. Firestar's mother had a dream when he was a kittypet that he was standing on a high rock with many cats below him. When a leader is given 9 lives, a faint image of them appears in StarClan and grows brighter as they lose each life. Pure blood RiverClan cats have webbed feet. Every time Bluestar crossed the Thunderpath, she was reminded of Snowfur's death. The reason Tigerstar was evil and didn't like kittypets was because his father went to became a kittypet. Graystripe favored Feathertail more because she reminded him of Silverstream. Tigerstar truly cared about his kits but distanced himself from them because he knew he was a monster and didn't know how to take care of them. Mousefur loved Redtail but it broke her heart when he had Sandkit. Briarlight loved Jayfeather. Brambleclaw used to love Sorreltail. Blackstar had six toes. Honeyfern was pregnant when she died. Tigerstar always felt bad about Cinderpelt's accident. Hollyleaf died in the tunnels but Fallenleaves used his own life force to bring her back. Every cat in the Dark Forest was sure they could win, but Tigerstar knew how hard the cats would fight for their home and part of him wanted the cats to win. Hawkfrost sometimes regretted following his father and wished he hadn't died the way he did.

when green flag clicked

-Clouds
Scratcher
5 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

- Spottedleaf was killed so Firestar wouldn't have to choose between her and Sandstorm.
- Scourge hated the dog teeth in his collar but he put up with it to make him look more fearsome.
-
Vicky has revealed that Raggedstar chose Foxheart to be his deputy just to make Yellowfang jealous.
Climbing_Ivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

-Clouds wrote:

- Spottedleaf was killed so Firestar wouldn't have to choose between her and Sandstorm.
- Scourge hated the dog teeth in his collar but he put up with it to make him look more fearsome.
-
Vicky has revealed that Raggedstar chose Foxheart to be his deputy just to make Yellowfang jealous.
Making Yellowfang jealous never did any cat any good…

lw1822
Scratcher
29 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

-Clouds wrote:

-
With the dog teeth in his collar, he couldn't groom himself, so he had to ask Bone to do it. XD

Last edited by lw1822 (Aug. 8, 2017 18:03:28)

when green flag clicked

Climbing_Ivy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Tallstar never took a mate because he loved Jake.

PIANISTWARRIOR
Scratcher
35 posts

Warrior Cats Facts!

Climbing_Ivy wrote:

Tallstar never took a mate because he loved Jake.
O.O

One Ring Studio