WARRIOR CATS- THE GENETICS PROBLEM

I know that!
TeamRocketFan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Same!

I think the wolves took my signature. maybe take a look jasper (SU) memorial
Undertale fan, Pokemon fan, and wolf artist! Team Mystic (Team Rocket, Galactic and Plasma = my teams)

Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

Yes, how? It's not like they can genetically modify themselves and say, “Hey, we want two daughters, both gray and one with BLUE EYES and one with green!”

LEOPARDPAW3

“Oui, oui, c'est le me, Leopardpaw3”
EagleLeaf
Scratcher
67 posts

They don't the authors do! LOL
sweetiesrider
Scratcher
100+ posts

I don't understand this genetics thing. Do you think the hunters assumed no one would really care about the genetics?
EagleLeaf
Scratcher
67 posts

Most likely cause most people would be caught up in the story rather than the types of cats and how genetics work.
Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

True, but that means it catches the attention of people looking for mistakes.

LEOPARDPAW3

EagleLeaf
Scratcher
67 posts

Exactly then they want to keep looking for more mistakes and that makes the books more talked about which can lead to them becoming more popular and that's how authors sell to people.
_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Um, I'm kinda confused at what this is, but here's some facts that some people don't know, Graystripe and Darkstripe are half-brothers, Leopardstar joined TigerClan because she was in love with Tigerstar, Spottedleaf was killed so Fireheart wouldn't have to choose between her and Sandstorm, Vicky revealed that Cinderpelt has always been in love with Fireheart but Fireheart never caught on, Brokenstar has kittypet blood in him because his grandfather Hal was a kittypet, In “Fire and Ice” Cinderpaw and Brackenpaw are apprenticed before they are six moons old, StarClan was divided in opinions when it came time for the judging on whether Ashfur would get into StarClan or not he just barely made it, In Crookedstars promise Shellheart was his father yet in the first series he was a female being called “she” and “her”. That's all for now! ^w^

Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

Wow! Okay, we seem to have come to a conclusion about Warriors, that the Erins are just trying to sell the characters. So should we now discuss Ashfur's (yet ANOTHER blue-eyed tom) entrance into StarClan?

LEOPARDPAW3

_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah, sure!

Last edited by _-Nutmeg-_ (June 12, 2017 14:15:28)

Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

K, so what was the ‘let in to StarClan’ part of StarClan's reasoning for letting Ashfur (who, don't you forget it, tried to murder Firestar, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf and Lionblaze) into StarClan? I mean, do they not care anymore about their beloved Three (well, almost all of the three) and Firestar? StarClan, make up your minds!

wow, i put 4 StarClans into that response

Last edited by Leopardpaw3 (June 12, 2017 14:16:42)

LEOPARDPAW3

_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Exactly! It doesn't make sense! He became a murderer because he “loved too much”. And I don't like Ashfur because he was TOO in love with Squirrelflight.

Last edited by _-Nutmeg-_ (June 12, 2017 14:24:18)

Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

'He loved too much' I think is completely inaccurate. It hints that Ashfur did nothing wrong except love, but he TRIED TO KILL FOUR CATS AND HIS EX GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF REASONING IS THIS, STARCLAN?!

LEOPARDPAW3

_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

IKR!!!!!! StarClan should've put him in the DarkForest, I mean, sheesh StarClan, you have too much sympathy!
Leopardpaw3
Scratcher
43 posts

Yet they sent Thistleclaw to the Dark Forest? WHAT?! StarClan? YOU BASICALLY ALMOST DESTROYED THE CLANS BY PUTTING THISTLECLAW IN THE DARK FOREST! HE DIDN'T EVEN REALLY DO ANYTHING BAD!

LEOPARDPAW3

_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yep, StarClan, we proved that we are more smarter and worthy than you! (XD) But yeah, that was just stupid, Thistleclaw should've gone to StarClan, and Ashfur should've gone to the DarkForest.
sweetiesrider
Scratcher
100+ posts

Starclan's reasoning was that Ashfur never actually managed to kill anyone. The one thing Thistleclaw did was mentor an evil cat, telling him to train with claws unsheathed, and then having Tigerpaw attack little Scourge. He caused at least two evil cats. But still, he never actually killed anyone either!!!
_-Nutmeg-_
Scratcher
100+ posts

sweetiesrider wrote:

Starclan's reasoning was that Ashfur never actually managed to kill anyone. The one thing Thistleclaw did was mentor an evil cat, telling him to train with claws unsheathed, and then having Tigerpaw attack little Scourge. He caused at least two evil cats. But still, he never actually killed anyone either!!!

Yes, but Ashfur still tried to attempt killing cats. Thistleclaw did not.