Discuss Scratch

mariobros406
Scratcher
500+ posts

Need Collaborators!

I've never been part of a collaboration, but I really want to start one. I haven't thought of a name yet, and I'm not planning of thinking of a name myself, because this is our collab, not mine. If you want to join, fill out this form:

Do you make games, animations, or both? What do you make the most of?
How long have you been Scratching?
How skilled are you?
Do you have an idea for the name? If so, what is it? (symbols allowed are: `1234567890-=~!@#$%^&*()_+qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnmQWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM\|}{;:'",./<>?∞½⅓¼⅛÷⅔¾⅜. No others. )
Why are you interested in joining this collab?
Do you have any project ideas that we can work on? If so, what are they?

Just so you know, IDC how skilled you are and how long you've been Scratching. Everyone has an equal chance of getting in. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Title Ideas That I Really Like:
Poptarts Have Feelings
Mind Dead
∞ Slices (this is my idea)

Currently Decided:
Petals4013
xDrakex
legoman23392

Last edited by mariobros406 (Jan. 26, 2014 02:03:15)

I only check in to Scratch from time to time to see what others have been up to. I don't really post anything anymore. I'll occasionally post a question in the AT forum if I can't find an answer anywhere else.
legoman23392
Scratcher
52 posts

Need Collaborators!

I would like to join, heres the form thing
1)I very rarely make animations, I like making games
2)4 months 2 weeks
3)Im a pretty decent scratcher, you can look at my projects if you want
4)Nope, no ideas
5)I like being part of groups
6)Platformers, Simulators, Drawing games I'll work with almost anything

Last edited by legoman23392 (Jan. 20, 2014 02:14:18)

Petals4013
Scratcher
37 posts

Need Collaborators!

1) I make both, but I make more games as I am not very good at art and all that.
2) 1 month.
3) I personally think I am pretty good… out of 100 I would give myself 78.
4) ‘Poptarts have feelings’ lol
5) I haven't been in a collab before, and I wish to learn more about them, before I go off and make my own.
6) Nyan cat, themes games, and poptart themed games. (Why? Well… who DOESN'T like poptarts?!)

Hey there! I am Petals, and I am really friendly and fun. I would love for you to check out my profile and my projects! Maybe even follow me?? I follow back all of my followers, so don't be shy!!
xDrakex
Scratcher
51 posts

Need Collaborators!

1) Games.
2) 2 months
3) Pretty Good, making a pretty decent game right now.
4) Mind Dead ( I mean, my brain is broken )
5) I'm bored and would like more people to know me cause' i'm pretty lonely.
6) Games!

I used to have a signature… until I took an arrow to my knee.

-xDrakex
Petals4013
Scratcher
37 posts

Need Collaborators!

xDrakex wrote:

1) Games.
2) 2 months
3) Pretty Good, making a pretty decent game right now.
4) Mind Dead ( I mean, my brain is broken )
5) I'm bored and would like more people to know me cause' i'm pretty lonely.
6) Games!

You haven't been on Scratch for two months… it says 1 month on your profile!

Hey there! I am Petals, and I am really friendly and fun. I would love for you to check out my profile and my projects! Maybe even follow me?? I follow back all of my followers, so don't be shy!!
Petals4013
Scratcher
37 posts

Need Collaborators!

bump

daveed047
Scratcher
4 posts

Need Collaborators!

les collab, i never really release anything because i get lazy working on it by myself, but with a group, i know we will murder it >. I have good artist skills. okay in duh programing range peace hit me up plz
mariobros406
Scratcher
500+ posts

Need Collaborators!

Alright, the results are in! Now to get da collab set up…I'll close the topic for the time being.

Last edited by mariobros406 (Jan. 27, 2014 21:24:41)

I only check in to Scratch from time to time to see what others have been up to. I don't really post anything anymore. I'll occasionally post a question in the AT forum if I can't find an answer anywhere else.