Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]
PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beef is good
anyway
-Username: Poiygon
-What you want done: a personal website
-Describe in detail: i want 4 pages.contact, home, blog and about. the theme is sunsets. the favicon is
replace any text that you want to put with “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.”
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): idk a weekk.
-Preferred Worker: any
-Where should we contact you?: profile
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review):
-Other info:

projektcreator_Test
Scratcher
16 posts

▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅

What are you supposed to do here

say [I am very confused on what is happening right now]
Awesomecreeper2
Scratcher
58 posts

WHAT IS THIS
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PoIygon wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beef is good
anyway
-Username: Poiygon
-What you want done: a personal website
-Describe in detail: i want 4 pages.contact, home, blog and about. the theme is sunsets. the favicon is https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/8f7ee728c7f2289c0cac38752b42f5a8.png
replace any text that you want to put with “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.”
-Preferred Deadline (min 4 days): idk a weekk.
-Preferred Worker: any
-Where should we contact you?: profile
-Are you following shop? (You have to until you leave the review):
-Other info:
Did you read the shop title? We are closed.
Also, you want a whole website? You can make them yourself easily on Wix.com or another popular site. If you want a paid domain, we can't do that, we only do things we can do for free.

projektcreator_Test wrote:

What are you supposed to do here

say [I am very confused on what is happening right now]

Awesomecreeper2 wrote:

WHAT IS THIS
My shop. What did you think it was, a chatroom?

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
White_kit
Scratcher
5 posts

Can i be staff? I'm very talented!
SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

White_kit wrote:

You would have to fill out the form for new staff.

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Name of Shop: The Water Otters
-Owner: -zoid- https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/521553/?page=2 (scroll down)
-Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/521553
-Banner (link only): https://u.cubeupload.com/0ranges/FF19F8F5C09440178FF6.png
-Work examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/521553/?page=1#post-5338305
-Will you accept orders?: Yes
-If so which orders can you complete?: Banners (Profile and Forums), Logos, Intros and Outros

Last edited by filly3000 (June 25, 2021 03:08:21)

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

White_kit wrote:

First of all, it appears that you lack much forum experience and I do not believe you are a good candidate (no offence)
Second, you did not use the correct form and it looks as if you just applied without looking through any important information.

Last edited by 78ch3 (June 24, 2021 20:47:59)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump again

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

Bump again

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by July 12 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Luigis_Mansioner
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is saddening.

I've been inactive on scratch for so long that I'm just gonna start fresh.
The Store
Project Reviewers
Adverstisement Store
Join the TBG Forums, if you don't, then watch out! (just kidding, still join tho)
FireFlakes_1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

This is saddening.

very…

highlight this then ctrl+shift+down to see the whole thing

Comment “FIRE” on my profile if you made it this far down XD
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FireFlakes_1 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

This is saddening.

very…
We outta staff, that’s why.

SeMcCarthy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

FireFlakes_1 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

This is saddening.

very…

I think that the reason might be that you have very strict requirements for staff.
also you can cancel my order since it seems you wont ever get it done.

Last edited by SeMcCarthy1 (July 29, 2021 12:58:03)

Generation 9: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Hi, or rather bye, since your reading this after you read the main text. I don't know what else I shoud put here, so that's it.
oh, and it would be great if you check out my games like This or this or if you wan't to talk to an anoying robot then this is where you should go.

Image by clove- from Buzzy Bee Banners

Bye
-SeMccarthy1

P.S. It would be great if you followed me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeMcCarthy1 wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

FireFlakes_1 wrote:

Luigis_Mansioner wrote:

This is saddening.

very…

I think that the reason might be that you have very strict requirements for staff.
also you can cancel my order since it seems you wont ever get it done.
These are actually pretty reasonable if you think about it. Some shops have 250 or even 500 post limits and up to 8 months required on scratch.

You can blame staff and my overpacked school schedule for that.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ▶️☄️HIRING NOW!☄️◀️⚡️78ch3's Everything Shop⚡️Your Orders, Our Service!™ ✅Quality Products, Friendly Staff! Free offers for new staff!✅ [RSS Feed]