Discuss Scratch

Wimim
Scratcher
9 posts

How do I create cloud varables? (If I'm a Scratcher)

Hi!
I became a a scratcher yesterday and now when I should create a cloud varable chacked i the checkbox “Cloudvaarble” and clicked create, but i did not get any varable at all. Please help!

Wimim
PikaPal54
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do I create cloud varables? (If I'm a Scratcher)

Are you sure you didn't accidentally press “Cancel” instead of pressing “OK”?

'Zee' makes more sense than ‘zed’ when pronouncing the letter ‘Z’. I mean, we have ‘bee’, ‘cee’, ‘dee’, ‘ee’, ‘gee’, and ‘tee’, so why does Z have to break this pattern with ‘zed’? ‘Zee’ is much more consistent and in my opinion sounds much better.
_____________________________

Duck Life: Play it here, or learn about it here!

Wimim
Scratcher
9 posts

How do I create cloud varables? (If I'm a Scratcher)

PikaPal54 wrote:

Are you sure you didn't accidentally press “Cancel” instead of pressing “OK”?
No I tested it again but I pressed Ok and nothing happend. Is it a bug?

Wimim
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How do I create cloud varables? (If I'm a Scratcher)

Wimim wrote:

PikaPal54 wrote:

Are you sure you didn't accidentally press “Cancel” instead of pressing “OK”?
No I tested it again but I pressed Ok and nothing happend. Is it a bug?

Yeah, that happens sometimes. I suggest you try to make a new project.

I know nobody cares, but it annoys me to no end: There's no spaces between “Heart” and “Gold or ”Soul“ and ”Silver.“ ”HeartGold“ and ”SoulSilver“ is correct. ”Heart Gold“ and ”Soul Silver" are wrong.-Some guy from The Spriter's Resource.
Wimim
Scratcher
9 posts

How do I create cloud varables? (If I'm a Scratcher)

nickeljorn wrote:

Wimim wrote:

PikaPal54 wrote:

Are you sure you didn't accidentally press “Cancel” instead of pressing “OK”?
No I tested it again but I pressed Ok and nothing happend. Is it a bug?

Yeah, that happens sometimes. I suggest you try to make a new project.
Thanks!!! It worked!

Wimim

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile