Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

Glitz- wrote:

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): @Glitz-
Average time on scratch each day: 1-5 hours
Examples of work: On my profile. I only make art.
How long it took you to create each example: About a good 20-30 minutes
Time on scratch: 1 day and a couple hours
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Yes. FireAlpaca and Corelpainter 2016
Be sure to follow the thread! okie dokie!
I'm not sure about what @jromagnoli thinks, but you might need more experience on Scratch.

Glitz-
Scratcher
9 posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Glitz- wrote:

Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Yes. FireAlpaca and Corelpainter 2016
I'm not sure about what @jromagnoli thinks, but you might need more experience on Scratch.

oh…ok…but why?
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glitz- wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

Glitz- wrote:

oh…ok…but why?
Have you had a previous account?

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): hellounicorns2 (also hello-test and The_Space_Shop)
Average time on scratch each day: Depends. On the bus I get bored and am on for ~3 hours per day on there, although the connection is glitchy so sometimes I may take a while to respond. On weekend I will be one more often.
Examples of work:

(created for poppy-bunny in my shop)

(created for JakeTheProgrammer in my shop)
How long it took you to create each example: ~5 minutes
Time on scratch: 1 year and 8 months
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Lots. I use canva.
Be sure to follow the thread! Ok

inactive :​)
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): hellounicorns2 (also hello-test and The_Space_Shop)
Average time on scratch each day: Depends. On the bus I get bored and am on for ~3 hours per day on there, although the connection is glitchy so sometimes I may take a while to respond. On weekend I will be one more often.
Examples of work:

Have you had any experience with using external art programs? Lots. I use canva.
LOVE THE FIRST BANNER!!
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Examples of work:

ACCEPTED!! Also, you made the first banner for me..
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lillianna81 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Examples of work:

You can accept applications?

O

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Examples of work:

O
No, she cannot, but I accept anyway

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

RaytaygirlGaming
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites/Animation
Can take from 1 hour to 1 week
Username: RaytaygirlGaming
What you want it to look like: A girl with long brown hair, her eyes have a black sclera and her pupils are a sort of glitched green. She wears a light gray sweater with a darker gray stripe in the middle of the sweater. She wears brown shorts and dark gray sandals.
Animation: Basically the girl turning toward the right while walking.
No. of costumes: 3 (4 if needed)
Misc/additional info: I didn't want the walking animation to be complex, just sort of like how pokemon trainers walk in the pixelated looking games. Please notify me on my message wall when done.

when green flag clicked
go to x: (This Person's) y: (Profile!)
set [Follow] to [Followed]
lillianna81
Scratcher
500+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

lillianna81 wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Examples of work:

O
No, she cannot, but I accept anyway
oops, i thought I could.
bunny-licious
Scratcher
19 posts

Reviews:
Usually completed in 1 - 8 days
Username: @bunny-licious
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/185877771/
How harsh: constructive criticism
Misc/additional info: Please notify me when the review is completed. Put it in the comments section of the project. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to comment on my profile. I would rather have a well-done, lengthy review, a week from now, rather than one done in half an hour.

Thanks,
Bunny (✿◠‿◠)
PikmanDude
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd like to request a logo

Username: PikmanDude
Text: Summer Sonata
What font you want: Artist's choice, but nothing crazy
Misc/additional info: Should include natural, mellow colors (primarily light green, dull yellow, light blues)

Check out some of my music here!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/109445881/

Or, try this fun adventure game I made here!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/83688502/

Or perhaps you'd be interested in this humorous slideshow: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/112392682/
yzscratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

PikmanDude wrote:

Misc/additional info: Should include natural, mellow colors (primarily light green, dull yellow, light blues)
Taken!

PikmanDude
Scratcher
100+ posts

yzscratcher wrote:

PikmanDude wrote:

Taken!

Thanks!

Check out some of my music here!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/109445881/

Or, try this fun adventure game I made here!: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/83688502/

Or perhaps you'd be interested in this humorous slideshow: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/112392682/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bunny-licious wrote:

Reviews:
Usually completed in 1 - 8 days
Username: @bunny-licious
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/185877771/
How harsh: constructive criticism
Misc/additional info: Please notify me when the review is completed. Put it in the comments section of the project. If there are any questions or concerns, feel free to comment on my profile. I would rather have a well-done, lengthy review, a week from now, rather than one done in half an hour.

Thanks,
Bunny (✿◠‿◠)
Taken. Will be done this afternoon if I have time.

inactive :​)
grade342015
Scratcher
100+ posts

Debugging
Can take from 2 hours to 1 week
Limited to 1 sprite
Username: grade342015
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/204781699/ What you want it to do: be able to draw on the rockets
Misc/additional info: needed ASAP

hi! come and see my profile by clicking my picture! Thanks!
this is Miles- . he protects my siggy from the @evilkumquat. Miles has a few friends:

when I receive [Scratch]
forever
add [Project] to [profile page v]
end
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

grade342015 wrote:

Debugging
Can take from 2 hours to 1 week
Limited to 1 sprite
Username: grade342015
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/204781699/ What you want it to do: be able to draw on the rockets
Misc/additional info: needed ASAP
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/204794755/ Done!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey guys. I haven't been on here lately.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

There's probably a few orders you could do. Only 3 more orders to complete before we reach 100!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

There's probably a few orders you could do. Only 3 more orders to complete before we reach 100!
OK show 'em to me please.

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]