Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

WolfCat67 wrote:

I'm here to make an order for a new logo! I've been thinking that I've used my current one for so long, and I want a change for once.
Also, I've changed around the order form to what I see fit for my order. I wasn't able to fit what I wanted into your normal order form for it, sorry.
Username: WolfCat67
Design: I want the Android style wolf emoji and cat emoji (CubeUpload appears to be down right now, so I can't provide an image) cut down the middle with a solid black (or black outline with light blue inside) “zig-zag” line. Your choice!
Background Colour: I think I'll go with a black-and-red-striped background for the wolf side of it (the left side), and a purple-and-pink-striped background for the cat side (the right side). Either that, or whatever you think looks good. The lines need to be diagonal!
Size: Just a normal square should be good; not sure about the profile pic dimensions, but whatever it is it should be that size.
Effects: I think that I want a .gif profile picture for once, but the only effect should be the zig-zag line mentioned earlier in the middle looking like it's moving up (or, if you chose the blue inside, like it's moving crazy like electricity).
Sorry for making it such a confusing order; I meant for it to be as detailed as possible. Hope you can get this done soon!

Thanks!
I am sorry, but this order will be delayed. My vector program isn't working.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

DrChicken24 is our representative to the Triple S!

Last edited by jromagnoli (May 24, 2017 17:12:18)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

I'm here to make an order for a new logo! I've been thinking that I've used my current one for so long, and I want a change for once.
Also, I've changed around the order form to what I see fit for my order. I wasn't able to fit what I wanted into your normal order form for it, sorry.
Design: I want the Android style wolf emoji and cat emoji (CubeUpload appears to be down right now, so I can't provide an image) cut down the middle with a solid black (or black outline with light blue inside) “zig-zag” line. Your choice!
Background Colour: I think I'll go with a black-and-red-striped background for the wolf side of it (the left side), and a purple-and-pink-striped background for the cat side (the right side). Either that, or whatever you think looks good. The lines need to be diagonal!
Size: Just a normal square should be good; not sure about the profile pic dimensions, but whatever it is it should be that size.
Effects: I think that I want a .gif profile picture for once, but the only effect should be the zig-zag line mentioned earlier in the middle looking like it's moving up (or, if you chose the blue inside, like it's moving crazy like electricity).
Sorry for making it such a confusing order; I meant for it to be as detailed as possible. Hope you can get this done soon!

Thanks!
what is you vector program?

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Thanks!
Google drawings.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Thanks!
Google drawings.
How does Google drawings stop working? (It's never happened to me)

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Thanks!
Google drawings.
I can't log in.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

SircumferenceII
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: SircumferenceII
Animation: Any
Music: None
Effects: Flash of colors, brightness and/or ghost effects
Misc/additional info: Must be singe sprite with my logo. Comment on my profile when you are ready to receive the pieces I need.

SircumferenceII™, C.E.O. of Epiphiany Shops™

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SircumferenceII wrote:

Username: SircumferenceII
Animation: Any
Music: None
Effects: Flash of colors, brightness and/or ghost effects
Misc/additional info: Must be singe sprite with my logo. Comment on my profile when you are ready to receive the pieces I need.
Taken

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Saved old FP:

jromagnoli wrote:

Welcome to the Dream Shop!

Everything here is free of charge, but please credit whoever completed your order!

This is an all around shop founded by jromagnoli on 5/16/2017 at 9:42 .A.M. EST. We are a small shop looking for 2 more dedicated members.
Orders are usually be taken and completed in 48 hours. Please keep in mind that the more detailed the request, the longer it will take. Some orders may be too large to be completed.

Special Items we make!
<this area is under construction>

Looking to join?
We'd love that!
To join, simply fill out this form and jromagnoli or -AwesomeAdvanced- will decide whether to hire you or not.

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired):
Average time on scratch each day:
Examples of work:
How long it took you to create each example:
Time on scratch:
Have you had any experience with using external art programs?
Be sure to follow the thread!

*Depending upon the size, your order may or may not be completed in 48 hours.
**Special items from wigflip

Last edited by jromagnoli (March 10, 2018 18:56:43)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Staff Relevant

Link to our propaganda

Propaganda!

How to complete specialty orders

Review template:
Review of <project name w/ link> for <user who ordered>
By: <your username>
Glitches/lag: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Coding: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Gameplay: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Audio: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Grammar: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Art/graphics: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>
Originality: (X/10) <a sentence or two about it>

Final verdict: (X/70) <a few sentences>
Suggestions: <a few sentences>
———————————
Review provided by <your username> from jromagnoli's everything shop.

How to make Scrolling LED sign gifs:
  1. Go to: http://wigflip.com/signbot/
  2. Select a size
  3. Input the text
  4. Press “generate”
  5. Click “save to computer”
  6. Go to cubeupload.com
  7. Click “add image”
  8. Locate the LED sign gif
  9. Press “open” in the file explorer
  10. Press “upload”
  11. Wait for it to finish uploading
  12. Copy the top link
  13. Go to the shop thread
  14. Create a message like this:
    Done!
    [IMG]<insert image link here>[/IMG]
    Link: <insert image link here>
  15. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!
How to make typewriter gifs:
  1. Go to: http://wigflip.com/screedbot/
  2. Select the desired sign size
  3. Select the desired font size
  4. Input the text
  5. Input the font color and the background color
  6. Press “generate”
  7. Click “save to computer”
  8. Go to cubeupload.com
  9. Click “add image”
  10. Locate the typewriter gif
  11. Press “open” in the file explorer
  12. Press “upload”
  13. Wait for it to finish uploading
  14. Copy the top link
  15. Go to the shop thread
  16. Create a message like this:
    Done!
  17. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!

How to make text animation gifs:
  1. Go to: https://icons8.com/animizer/en/animated-text
  2. Enter the desired image size
  3. Input the text
  4. Select Gif as the image type
  5. Select Transparent background Yes/No depending upon the customers wishes
  6. Input the background color if the customer wants a non transparent background
  7. Adjust the speed as the customer wishes
  8. Press “generate”
  9. Click “download”
  10. Go to cubeupload.com
  11. Click “add image”
  12. Locate the text animation
  13. Press “open” in the file explorer
  14. Press “upload”
  15. Wait for it to finish uploading
  16. Copy the top link
  17. Go to the shop thread
  18. Create a message like this:
    Done!
  19. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!

How to make Image Animation gifs:
  1. Save the customer's image that they wish to be animated to your computer. Then, Go to: https://icons8.com/animizer/en/animate-static-image
  2. Upload the desired image
  3. Select Gif as the image type
  4. Select Transparent background Yes/No depending upon the customers wishes
  5. Select Yes for “keep original colors”
  6. If the customer has selected a background color, input the background color
  7. Drag the slider to the desired animation speed (Middle for Medium, Left for Slow, Right for Fast)
  8. Leave the image size the same
  9. Click advanced settings
  10. Leave all the advanced settings the same, except for the number of frames. Input the desired number of frames.
  11. Press “generate animation”
  12. Click “download”
  13. Go to cubeupload.com
  14. Click “add image”
  15. Locate the text animation
  16. Press “open” in the file explorer
  17. Press “upload”
  18. Wait for it to finish uploading
  19. Copy the top link
  20. Go to the shop thread
  21. Create a message like this:
    Done!
  22. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!
How to make Ninja Text gifs:
  1. Go to: https://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/ninjatext.asp
  2. Enter the Text
  3. Press “generate!”
  4. Right click the image and save it to your computer"
  5. Go to cubeupload.com
  6. Click “add image”
  7. Locate the text animation
  8. Press “open” in the file explorer
  9. Press “upload”
  10. Wait for it to finish uploading
  11. Copy the top link
  12. Go to the shop thread
  13. Create a message like this:
    Done!
  14. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!

How to make Newspaper Clippings:
  1. Go to: https://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
  2. Enter the Newspaper name, Date, Headline, and text
  3. Press “generate!”
  4. Right click the image and save it to your computer"
  5. Go to cubeupload.com
  6. Click “add image”
  7. Locate Newspaper Clipping image
  8. Press “open” in the file explorer
  9. Press “upload”
  10. Wait for it to finish uploading
  11. Copy the top link
  12. Go to the shop thread
  13. Create a message like this:
    Done!
  14. Post the message and notify the customer on their profile!

Back to main menu!

Last edited by jromagnoli (March 11, 2018 18:49:15)

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

SircumferenceII
Scratcher
100+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Thanks!
Google drawings.
I can't log in.

You could try to use inkscape or GIMP. They are both 100% free and offline.

SircumferenceII™, C.E.O. of Epiphiany Shops™

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SircumferenceII wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Thanks!
Google drawings.
I can't log in.

You could try to use inkscape or GIMP. They are both 100% free and offline.
It's working again!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

It's working again!
That is certainly good news.

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

It's working again!
I can't find the android cat and wolf emojis…

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

It's working again!
I can't find the android cat and wolf emojis…
Cat emoji and Wolf emoji.

(OMG the BBCode xD)

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

It's working again!
Due to complications it is not possible for me to make a gif.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Done!

http://i.cubeupload.com/f7YqHu.png

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Done!
- Snip -
Is it possible for the black line to go all the way down and be a bit more thin, as well as have a black outline around the emoji faces themselves? Also, a darker red and a more, um, purple-y pink, I guess? Also, the stripes should be diagonal (in this way: / ). Maybe a little bit of a higher-quality image, too? It looks like it was made small and then resized to large. Sorry.
Here's the cat emoji that I wanted in the image as well, I didn't include it before because CubeUpload was down at that point:

Last edited by WolfCat67 (May 28, 2017 22:32:03)

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Done!
- Snip -
Is it possible for the black line to go all the way down and be a bit more thin, as well as have a black outline around the emoji faces themselves? Also, a darker red and a more, um, purple-y pink, I guess? Also, the stripes should be diagonal (in this way: / ). Maybe a little bit of a higher-quality image, too? It looks like it was made small and then resized to large. Sorry.
Here's the cat emoji that I wanted in the image as well, I didn't include it before because CubeUpload was down at that point:
Uhh…. Maybe,,,

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]