Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

I could make a few beach banners for the Christmas holidays.
Really? That would be great! Say, do you work here?
Not yet, since you said you would review mine later on.
I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Review his application?

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review his application?
Oh, I forgot about that. XD You're hired!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

yzscratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

I like this one best!

fuzzygamer512
Scratcher
100+ posts

Since you guys are bored, could you make me a 40x40 pixel logo for my other account? Here's the ACTUAL form:

Usually completed in 1-4 days
Username: Scratching_Pixels
Background: A smooth transition from white to black.
Text: None please!
Font: None again
Effects?: None thrice
Misc/additional info: Make the background look like it has been scratched by Scratch Cat!

That tis all!

Hey! I have a platformer collab called Click! To read and want to sign up ‘click’ here!
If you love Lord of the Rings, click here!
If you're into birds go here! ‘>’

-Fuzz
yzscratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

fuzzygamer512 wrote:

Since you guys are bored, could you make me a 40x40 pixel logo for my other account? Here's the ACTUAL form:

Username: Scratching_Pixels
Background: A smooth transition from white to black.
Text: None please!
Font: None again
Effects?: None thrice
Misc/additional info: Make the background look like it has been scratched by Scratch Cat!

That tis all!
I tried… https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/192084722/

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

78ch3 wrote:

Review his application?
Oh, I forgot about that. XD You're hired!
Woo Hoo!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ami allowed to hire staff
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

asqwde wrote:

Ami allowed to hire staff
No, only -AwesomeAdvanced- and I.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

iFrostySkies
Scratcher
8 posts

Logo or thumbnail logo
Username: iFrostySkies
Background: Blue background, large, randomly places and sized dark blue spots. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190853435/ this character , half visible in a sitting position, holding a pencil/pen, looking like someone just took a picture of the person while he was drawing. looking at the camera.
Text: iFrostySkies
Font: Anything thick and
Effects?: Shading and gloss to eyes, (But not to much to make it look like someone shined a ball for like 5000 years XD )
Misc/additional info: nada
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

No prob! I'm slowly moving away too, to python and java. Glad to have you back!
Whats your preference?
Java Script or C++ ?
Haven't tried either yet. I'm going to try c# next year.
JavaScript and C++ are entirely different things. I have used both. I haven't used C++ in a while, but I use JavaScript all the time. It is very important for a lot of things. JavaScript is a scripting language, and C++ is a programming language. I use both for different things.

When I make websites, I use a lot of JavaScript. I use C++ or Python when I want to make a computer program. I use Linux, which makes it extremely easy to program. I also use a LOT of bash (yes, I know that it is completely different).

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iFrostySkies wrote:

Logo or thumbnail logo
Username: iFrostySkies
Background: Blue background, large, randomly places and sized dark blue spots. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190853435/ this character , half visible in a sitting position, holding a pencil/pen, looking like someone just took a picture of the person while he was drawing. looking at the camera.
Text: iFrostySkies
Font: Anything thick and
Effects?: Shading and gloss to eyes, (But not to much to make it look like someone shined a ball for like 5000 years XD )
Misc/additional info: nada
Can't do this…

(Not good at drawing)

Last edited by -AwesomeAdvanced- (Dec. 9, 2017 01:26:25)

Mario97643
Scratcher
23 posts

Code
Can take anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks
Limited to 35 blocks of code
Username: Mario97643
What you want it to do: I want an easy to edit platforming engine
Effects?: Make a trail behind it that gets darker and transparent
Misc/additional info: N/A

Hello! I am just a kid who makes games and animations for fun.
Check out my profile here!
scratch.mit.edu/users/Mario97643

iFrostySkies
Scratcher
8 posts

Username (must be filled out appropriately or you will not be hired): iFrostySkies
Average time on scratch each day: 1hr - 2hr ish
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/190853435/
How long it took you to create each example: eh. 10-15min
Time on scratch: Ok Very long long story to tell you…. So i am actually TerminalFrosty ….. Ok so let me explain. soon after my trip ended, we moved, so i wasn't on because i spent time at another persons house because we were all packing at our house, so then when we moved, we still didn't have much unpacked, so i wasn't on then either. During this time, I started middle school, so i had a lot on my hands at the time, and now im finally getting on to scratch because I have nothing else to do in my free time….. soooo yeah. 1.5 - 2.5 years i guess
Have you had any experience with using external art programs? yes
Be sure to follow the thread!
awesome31070
Scratcher
12 posts

Hello could I please have a logo made?

I would really like to receive a kawaii pig
thx

BAI
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

awesome31070 wrote:

Hello could I please have a logo made?

I would really like to receive a kawaii pig
thx

BAI
Sorry, but you must use the form.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mario97643 wrote:

Code
Can take anywhere from 2 hours to 2 weeks
Limited to 35 blocks of code
Username: Mario97643
What you want it to do: I want an easy to edit platforming engine
Effects?: Make a trail behind it that gets darker and transparent
Misc/additional info: N/A
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/153477455/

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Copy the fir

kcc-013 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

How did you put the example gifs in a project. I have a shop and it would be really useful to know?
We didn't put them in a project. We uploaded them to CubeUpload

Could you tell me how to use CubeUpload as I have a shop and would like to make an example gif to put on my forum
Click on the link and follow the instructions

Ive uploaded an image now what do i do
Copy the first link and paste it where ever you want

Its not working

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

just testing something

http://i.cubeupload.com/7CfOQe.gif

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

kcc-013 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

Copy the fir

kcc-013 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

How did you put the example gifs in a project. I have a shop and it would be really useful to know?
We didn't put them in a project. We uploaded them to CubeUpload

Could you tell me how to use CubeUpload as I have a shop and would like to make an example gif to put on my forum
Click on the link and follow the instructions

Ive uploaded an image now what do i do
Copy the first link and paste it where ever you want

Its not working

ive tried to do this but It doesn't work

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]