Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]
Keyboard8
Scratcher
24 posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

BGMead wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

BGMead wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Keyboard8 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Reviews:
Username: BGMead
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157112670/
How harsh: harsh
Misc/additional info: none.
Taken.
Can I review also?
Of course! Just be sure to complete it in ~36 hours!
My order was completed and posted on my profile:

Review of Candy Factory v1.0.9 ( https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157112670/ ) for BGMead. By: Keyboard8 Glitches/lag: (8/10) Little lag and glitches. The secret code screen has some glitches for me (It rapidly switches back and forth sometimes) but that might be because of my computer. Coding: (7/10) Overall it is well coded for a fairly simple project. I think you could easily condense the candies into one sprite with cloning if you want, saving you a lot of scripts and sprites.

However, I see it is missing some items from your review guideline. Please redo this order correctly.
sorry if I sound mean. I really need to know what you think of this!

Also, multiple people can do this order, as I am open to a large variety of reviews.

-BGMead
Check your profile again. It was done, they just ran into the character limit.
Yeah, didn't see that.

Again, I am open to multiple people doing this, just let me know on my profile.

-BGMead
I finished! These reviews are long for comment strings. Sorry for misleading you.
Shatterfrost
Scratcher
100+ posts

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

Requesting a review.
Username: Shatterfrost
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/153953555/
How harsh: Harsh
Misc/additional info: None
MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shatterfrost wrote:

Requesting a review.
Username: Shatterfrost
Link to project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/153953555/
How harsh: Harsh
Misc/additional info: None
Taken!

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

DrChicken24 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Sprite/animations
Username: TimeLordPlanet
What you want it to look like: A pixel art Gandalf the Grey
Animation: None
No. of costumes: N/A
Misc/additional info: Please comment on my profile when the order is done.
Someone please take this!
Here is a good one:

Could you please remove the background and make him side-on?

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Sprite/animations
Username: TimeLordPlanet
What you want it to look like: A pixel art Gandalf the Grey
Animation: None
No. of costumes: N/A
Misc/additional info: Please comment on my profile when the order is done.
Someone please take this!
Here is a good one:

Could you please remove the background and make him side-on?
Done!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review of Mirror for Shatterfrost
By: MagicPigPerson

Glitches/lag: 10 8/10 It didn't lag even on my rubbish computer, and after playing for about 10 minutes I could find no glitches in the game after playing for a further 5 minutes (I was determined to beat the highscore, and I did ) I found that if you play for too long the sprites that kill you do not show up in-game, so you're left with no way to die unless you See Inside and manually start the scripts. I would add a shortcut key to kill your character, because after I pressed play again it worked fine.

Coding: 9/10 The only thing I could recommend is that you name the rest of your Sprites, to those who click ‘See Inside’ know what it is they're looking at. Also, using the ‘clean up’ feature wouldn't be a bad idea.

Audio: 4/10 I'm not sure the song actually fitted the style of play. I would change the song you use, and also get sound effects for starting play, death etc.

Art/graphics: 7/10 The graphics are good, but the art style you use if one seen in many games.

Originality: 3/10 The idea is sort of original (I've seen other games using the ‘mirror concept’, but the art style has been used in many games before-hand.

Final verdict: 31/50
Suggestions: Add Sound Effects, fix the glitch and make it more original with different concepts that you come up with.

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

Shatterfrost
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicPigPerson wrote:

Review of Mirror for Shatterfrost
By: MagicPigPerson

Glitches/lag: 10 8/10 It didn't lag even on my rubbish computer, and after playing for about 10 minutes I could find no glitches in the game after playing for a further 5 minutes (I was determined to beat the highscore, and I did ) I found that if you play for too long the sprites that kill you do not show up in-game, so you're left with no way to die unless you See Inside and manually start the scripts. I would add a shortcut key to kill your character, because after I pressed play again it worked fine.

Coding: 9/10 The only thing I could recommend is that you name the rest of your Sprites, to those who click ‘See Inside’ know what it is they're looking at. Also, using the ‘clean up’ feature wouldn't be a bad idea.

Audio: 4/10 I'm not sure the song actually fitted the style of play. I would change the song you use, and also get sound effects for starting play, death etc.

Art/graphics: 7/10 The graphics are good, but the art style you use if one seen in many games.

Originality: 3/10 The idea is sort of original (I've seen other games using the ‘mirror concept’, but the art style has been used in many games before-hand.

Final verdict: 31/50
Suggestions: Add Sound Effects, fix the glitch and make it more original with different concepts that you come up with.

Thanks for the review.
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your percentile is 0.666

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm here to make an order for a new logo! I've been thinking that I've used my current one for so long, and I want a change for once.
Also, I've changed around the order form to what I see fit for my order. I wasn't able to fit what I wanted into your normal order form for it, sorry.
Username: WolfCat67
Design: I want the Android style wolf emoji and cat emoji (CubeUpload appears to be down right now, so I can't provide an image) cut down the middle with a solid black (or black outline with light blue inside) “zig-zag” line. Your choice!
Background Colour: I think I'll go with a black-and-red-striped background for the wolf side of it (the left side), and a purple-and-pink-striped background for the cat side (the right side). Either that, or whatever you think looks good. The lines need to be diagonal!
Size: Just a normal square should be good; not sure about the profile pic dimensions, but whatever it is it should be that size.
Effects: I think that I want a .gif profile picture for once, but the only effect should be the zig-zag line mentioned earlier in the middle looking like it's moving up (or, if you chose the blue inside, like it's moving crazy like electricity).
Sorry for making it such a confusing order; I meant for it to be as detailed as possible. Hope you can get this done soon!

Thanks!

yukon_pebbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banners:
Username: Yukon_pebbles
Background: Mountains in the far back, trees in the front, with a river please.
Text: Yukon's Northern Shop
Font: mythical
Misc/additional info: none

꧁༒☬ I dropped my signature around here somewhere… ☬༒꧂
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yukon_pebbles wrote:

Banners:
Taken

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

yukon_pebbles wrote:

Banners:
Taken
Finished!

[img]http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a441/MasterOfTheTiger/Yukons%20Northern%20Shop_zps0myayllq.png[/img]

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 22, 2017 21:16:15)

yukon_pebbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

yukon_pebbles wrote:

Banners:
Taken
Finished!

[img]http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a441/MasterOfTheTiger/Yukons%20Northern%20Shop_zps0myayllq.png[/img]
Thx!

꧁༒☬ I dropped my signature around here somewhere… ☬༒꧂
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Your percentile is 0.666
Hmm? We've completed every single order.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Your percentile is 0.666
That is the page to finished order ratio.

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Your percentile is 0.666
So 4/6=0.66

7500+ posts (19th)
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Your percentile is 0.666
OOhhh…. OK I don't think it gives an accurate description of small shops because we're setting up and don't get many orders though.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

-Lite-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Code
Username: -Lite-
What you want it to do: I want an integration of TensorFlow in Scratch
Effects?: TensorBoard integration would be good, too
Misc/additional info: Can extend to past 48 hour deadline if needed.

I look forward to what you guys can do!

“There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Lite- wrote:

Code

Hmm…. I'm not sure whether we can complete this. It seems very complicated.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS

-Lite-
Scratcher
500+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

-Lite- wrote:

Code

Hmm…. I'm not sure whether we can complete this. It seems very complicated.
Please provide a definite answer.

“There are two different types of people in the world: those who want to know, and those who want to believe.”
Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* ☜❄☼ Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ [RSS Feed]