Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]
DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

XenoCoding wrote:

I was told to come here to place on order for reviewing projects. Here is my order:

Username: XenoCoding
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): 3 projects
Link: Xeno, Xeno Memorization v1.0, and Bezier Curves v1.0
Deadline: no rush

( respond to this post if you would like to receive your shipment of pancakes. )
Taken! Also, how strict should I be on a scale of 1-10?

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

XenoCoding wrote:

I was told to come here to place on order for reviewing projects. Here is my order:

( respond to this post if you would like to receive your shipment of pancakes. )
Wait. Dr. Chicken took it

Last edited by VideoGamerCanInvent (May 17, 2017 10:52:34)

woah, haven't been on here in a while
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DrChicken24 wrote:

XenoCoding wrote:

Since they didn't respond, maybe just be neutral

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: BGMead
Art, Banner, or Logo: Sprite
Description of Piece: A pixelated miner wearing one of those hard hats with head lamps. He should have an uneven smile. His face should have dust all over it and he should look like he got back from some hard, long work. He should be wearing some beat-up jeans and an old t-shirt. His hair should be out of control. Please make the size 150 x 200 (Pixels). The colors should be gray, yellow (for the hat), brown hair and you can make up the rest.
When Needed: ASAP!!

Note: Please don't make him hold a pickaxe. Thanks!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

Description of Piece: A pixelated miner wearing one of those hard hats with head lamps. He should have an uneven smile. His face should have dust all over it and he should look like he got back from some hard, long work. He should be wearing some beat-up jeans and an old t-shirt. His hair should be out of control. Please make the size 150 x 200 (Pixels). The colors should be gray, yellow (for the hat), brown hair and you can make up the rest.

I will try to get someone to do it.

DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

Taken

Programmer1121
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DrChicken24 wrote:

Username: DrChicken24
Mood: Calm
Instruments: Piano, maybe guitar, if it sounds good
Length: 2-4 min
Additional Information: None
When Needed: ASAP
Finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/161666694/

My Artwork!

We never notice all the green around us until the season’s passed.
We never long for the world to slow down until it goes by too fast,
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
Is my destiny to fade away, have a goal I’ll never reach?
We never listen for the songs around us the sound is still.
We never see what our life is worth, and perhaps we never will…
If everything plays a grander part in a fate we’ll never meet,
I will not let my days slip away, I will rise up on two feet.
And I’ll be complete.

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two

If I could rewind, change my mind and do it all again
With all the answers ahead of me, and know how it would all end.
Would I make the same choice, like before I knew.
That our destinies were tied, to each other and it was me and you.
One not two
cs195198
Scratcher
10 posts

Would you mind making me a logo?
DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Programmer1121 wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

Username: DrChicken24
Mood: Calm
Instruments: Piano, maybe guitar, if it sounds good
Length: 2-4 min
Additional Information: None
When Needed: ASAP
Finished! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/161666694/
Thanks!

_-Milkshakes-_
Scratcher
50 posts

Username: _-Milkshakes-_
Type: Banner
Description: White and blue-striped background, cookies and cream ice cream and the words “Kookies & Kreme Shop” with the words underneath “Transforming your dreams into a reality”. Lots of small cookies in the background. I'd like it if it were cartoon-ish as well.
When do you want it: ASAP (sometime this week)
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Want to Partner With Us?

By partnering with The Come n' Leave Fast Shop, you will establish a good relationship between our shops and ultimately have each others' backs! Our partnering system allows you to come to us when you are having trouble completing an order, receiving orders, hiring and maintaining staff, and vice versa! Our experience in the Scratch shop system can assure you that we will be able to provide you top quality services!

Username:
Name of Shop:
Shop Link:
Shop Logo/Banner Link:
Amount of Members:
How many requests do you normally get a week:
What will you bring to our shop?
Other Info:

Last edited by VideoGamerCanInvent (Aug. 31, 2019 01:12:34)

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DrChicken24 wrote:

XenoCoding wrote:

I believe you said you wouldn't be able to do this? If so, I'll take it.

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-Milkshakes-_ wrote:

Description: White and blue-striped background, cookies and cream ice cream and the words “Kookies & Kreme Shop” with the words underneath “Transforming your dreams into a reality”. Lots of small cookies in the background. I'd like it if it were cartoon-ish as well.
Taken. I may not be able to have the white and blue background though. Let me know if this is a problem.

Last edited by VideoGamerCanInvent (May 18, 2017 11:00:05)

dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:dogsrule6610
Info on Script's Purpose: to make a fun game
When Needed: soon
DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dogsrule6610 wrote:

Username:dogsrule6610
Info on Script's Purpose: to make a fun game
When Needed: soon
Taken! Please give more info, though.

DracoCrab
Scratcher
20 posts

Username: DracoCrab
Art, Banner, or Logo: Art
Description of Piece: I want a mix of a dragon and a crab like a Dragon Crab or DracoCrab
When Needed: ASAP (don't put me at first priority I can wait

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks for reading!!!]
stop [all]
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_-Milkshakes-_ wrote:

It isn't exactly what you requested but I tried to get it as close as I could. Please request any changes and hope you enjoy! Click Here!

kingsnakeE
Scratcher
22 posts

I would like to be hired! here is the filled out form.(i did'nt know how to answer some of the questions, sorry)

@kingsnakeE
4-5
how do I find that out?
huh?
1 year, 5 months.
none, but I would love it if you'd give me a chance!
coding and designing
I am creating a scratch video series called the Scratched Show, if that means anything
XenoCoding
Scratcher
100+ posts

DrChicken24 wrote:

XenoCoding wrote:

Thanks a lot. Should be strict, but not over the top. So like a 7.

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XenoCoding wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

XenoCoding wrote:

Thanks a lot. Should be strict, but not over the top. So like a 7.
I had to take over the order for him, but it is now complete!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]