Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!

Last edited by VideoGamerCanInvent (Nov. 21, 2019 21:52:44)


woah, haven't been on here in a while
JJBullet
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!

Active / here

JJBullet


- 18 Years Old, Musician, Coder, Artist -
- Currently Listening To: Fall out boy - Currently: Working - Currently Doing: Trying to return to scratch -





cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!

I'm not sure if I should be responding, because I am not 100% sure I did actually make an order here. I remember posting on the shop tho.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

The Experiment: Shops with ShopBux vs Shops without ShopBux
Hey. I'm doing an experiment with shops with currencies (mainly Shopbux), and shops without currencies. Would you like this shop or an alternate shop to join this experiment? (You will not have join a currency or quit a currency.)











not the demon…

AFN!


| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |


HELLO
RubixCube714
Scratcher
71 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

hello frens

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ come visit me plz im lonely ♥
Iᒪᒪ ᗪᖇᗩᗯ ᖴOᖇ YOᑌ ℓσgσ яєqυєѕтѕ, αят тяα∂єѕ, αη∂ αят яєqυєѕтѕ αяє αℓωαуѕ σρєη
where i work:
the come 'n leave fast shop
the fiery tuna shop (new shop come visit!!)
the frost shop


contact me on my profile and i will respond within 3-5 business days (lol jk more lik 1-2 hours no worries)




Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

JJBullet wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!

I ordered

Neggit
ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Username: ContourLines
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): project
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/347867111/
How Strict (1-5)? 4
Deadline: 9/12/19 (preferably today)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!
i got banned

| Jess | 15 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Aromantic | Writer | Dream to become an Author |

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Activity Check! (FOR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS)

-Returning staff- please respond to this with 5 days
-Customers who have ordered something that has NOT been completed- please respond to this to keep your order within 5 days
-Any Scratchers who applied for a job may respond to this within 5 days for their request to be reviewed


Thank you, and I'm so sorry about this!
I ordered about an hour ago

Milly_Willow_Art
Scratcher
6 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Art

Use:As profile pic and potential logo
Description:The ground is covered in snow.About in the middle of the image I want a small-ish kitten(gray with black stripes,green eyes,lilac ribbon on tail) playing in the snow.The background should be a dull,misty grey with a hint of purple.The image should have a 3D feel to it
Due date: December 30th or earlier
Level of importance:Not that important
Anything extra:Can you please add this sign =^.^= but with the dot moved up to about the middle,in the bottom right hand corner?Thanks.

Last edited by Milly_Willow_Art (Dec. 26, 2019 15:43:56)

ContourLines
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Are there any workers actually currently online here???

dogsrule6610
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Art:

Usernameogsrule6610
Pixel Art (Y/N)? no just regular
Description of Piece: a girl age 13/14 blonde hair green eyes it’s for one of my projects draw her in like some sort of outfit Or something whatever it is should look good kinda just do whatever just follow the first instructions
When Needed: as soon as possible whenever you can
Milly_Willow_Art
Scratcher
6 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Milly_Willow_Art wrote:

Art

Use:As profile pic and potential logo
Description:The ground is covered in snow.About in the middle of the image I want a small-ish kitten(gray with black stripes,green eyes,lilac ribbon on tail) playing in the snow.The background should be a dull,misty grey with a hint of purple.The image should have a 3D feel to it
Due date: December 30th or earlier
Level of importance:Not that important
Anything extra:Can you please add this sign =^.^= but with the dot moved up to about the middle,in the bottom right hand corner?Thanks.
Is this still active?
Abigblueworld
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Maybe planned, on scratch.
when green flag clicked
repeat (19)
move (10) steps

end
say [I think it’s a great idea maybe, but idek, scratch friendly?]
forever
turn cw (30) degrees

end

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI/Uglydolls FAN,_ Former GD player and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
SCRATCH ON!
Abigblueworld
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Abigblueworld wrote:

Maybe planned, on scratch.
when green flag clicked
repeat (19)
move (10) steps

end
say [I think it’s a great idea maybe, but idek, scratch friendly?]
forever
turn cw (30) degrees

end
Ok, nevermind, too crazy job.

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI/Uglydolls FAN,_ Former GD player and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
SCRATCH ON!
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Any untaken art orders? Sorry I haven't been active. Been doing a whole bunch of school stuff so I've barely had anytime to get on scratch!

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
Milly_Willow
Scratcher
35 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any untaken art orders? Sorry I haven't been active. Been doing a whole bunch of school stuff so I've barely had anytime to get on scratch!
Mine (Milly_Willow_Art)

Last edited by Milly_Willow (Jan. 2, 2020 15:20:42)

Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Milly_Willow wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any untaken art orders? Sorry I haven't been active. Been doing a whole bunch of school stuff so I've barely had anytime to get on scratch!
Mine (Milly_Willow_Art)
Can you repost it on this for me please? Or you can on my profile, whatever works best

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Ignore

Last edited by PrincessFlowerTV (Jan. 5, 2020 21:33:44)


To all those pencil pushers… may they all get lead poisoning. -Eddie Valliant
(Thank you @just-there from The Profile Picture Shop for the banner ^^)





Nothing's down here, sorry to disappoint you.






JK. there may be something down there…









Maybe not, tho.











You're determined, aren't you?













Talar du Svenska? Om inte, det ar fin.





















Just stop it, will ya?

































Fine, you win.




Take a rice cake. *yeets you a rice cake*
Say “Thanks for that rice cake, Kewpie!” if you made it this far.
Milly_Willow_Art
Scratcher
6 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Milly_Willow_Art wrote:

Milly_Willow_Art wrote:

Art

Use:As profile pic and potential logo
Description:The ground is covered in snow.About in the middle of the image I want a small-ish kitten(gray with black stripes,green eyes,lilac ribbon on tail) playing in the snow.The background should be a dull,misty grey with a hint of purple.The image should have a 3D feel to it
Due date: December 30th or earlier
Level of importance:Not that important
Anything extra:Can you please add this sign =^.^= but with the dot moved up to about the middle,in the bottom right hand corner?Thanks.
Is this still active?

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Milly_Willow wrote:

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Any untaken art orders? Sorry I haven't been active. Been doing a whole bunch of school stuff so I've barely had anytime to get on scratch!
Mine (Milly_Willow_Art)
Can you repost it on this for me please? Or you can on my profile, whatever works best
Is this right?Top block is my request (due date 20 January)

Last edited by Milly_Willow_Art (Jan. 6, 2020 16:25:37)

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile