Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]
jinjey
Scratcher
47 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

snip

jinjey wrote:

jinjey wrote:

Username: jinjey
Art, Pixel, Banner, or Logo: Would i call it art or banner? i don't know, but you'll understand hopefully.
Description of Piece: For my shop (Writers Co. - What you need, when you need.) i want a menu like you have, but with the colour scheme a bit more like my banner (there is a small version of it in my signature). thanks, i hope you understand what i mean (and can do it). the labels of each option will have to be:
1. About
2. Policies
3. Forms
4. Glossary
If Art: Being Used as a Sprite or Backdrop (optional)? menu (neither sprite or backdrop)
When Needed: within 24 hours, but if you can't, within 48 is just fine! you can really take as much time as you like, just as long as it is still the same year when you complete it, though it would be preferred if you did it faster, thanks!
bumping the order… not sure if you didn't see it, or just can't/won't get back to me.
Taken, I will do it tomorrow.

thanks!!!

hey guys! i'm moving accounts, so please go to @-Drizzlii-. the shop is still active, but don't come to this account asking questions!

sippingcider
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

kittenslikefood wrote:

sippingcider wrote:

Reviewing:

Username:sippingcider
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): project
Link: Adventures in Phycia
How Strict (1-5)? 5
Deadline: before 2050!!!!
I dont work here but wow the interface is way better! But pls bolden the text, it kinda hurts to read
Overall nice project!
~~ KLF

Thanks for the feedback! I am working on the text, its a bit trickier than I thought it would be to make it look nice. Did I meet you in the writers shop btw?
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

kittenslikefood wrote:

Is followcherryblossom still taking my order?
I asked quite a while ago

kittenslikefood wrote:

I did contact her but I will see if I can get it completed.

jinjey wrote:

jinjey wrote:

Art, Pixel, Banner, or Logo: Would i call it art or banner? i don't know, but you'll understand hopefully.
Description of Piece: For my shop (Writers Co. - What you need, when you need.) i want a menu like you have, but with the colour scheme a bit more like my banner (there is a small version of it in my signature). thanks, i hope you understand what i mean (and can do it). the labels of each option will have to be:
1. About
2. Policies
3. Forms
4. Glossary
If Art: Being Used as a Sprite or Backdrop (optional)? menu (neither sprite or backdrop)
When Needed: within 24 hours, but if you can't, within 48 is just fine! you can really take as much time as you like, just as long as it is still the same year when you complete it, though it would be preferred if you did it faster, thanks!
bumping the order… not sure if you didn't see it, or just can't/won't get back to me.

Cool.
Thank yiu VGCI
You really are a great shop leader
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

sippingcider wrote:

kittenslikefood wrote:

sippingcider wrote:

Reviewing:

Username:sippingcider
What you would like reviewed (project, studio, etc.): project
Link: Adventures in Phycia
How Strict (1-5)? 5
Deadline: before 2050!!!!
I dont work here but wow the interface is way better! But pls bolden the text, it kinda hurts to read
Overall nice project!
~~ KLF

Thanks for the feedback! I am working on the text, its a bit trickier than I thought it would be to make it look nice. Did I meet you in the writers shop btw?
I ordered in writers’ corp, this, The Ruby Shop, emerald shop and wafflelot-‘s writing shop
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
here

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
here

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
MasterGenius_Youtube
Scratcher
63 posts

Username: MasterGenius_Youtube
How Active (From 0-5):4.5
Followers Count: 45
Following Shop (Y/N): Y
Age of Account: 2.5 Years
How Many Shops Do You Work At? None currently, submitted an application for the Emerald Shop
What Are You Good At? Debugging
Example(s) of Work: Dungeoneer - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155695753/
Do You Know How to Use CubeUpload? No…
Have You Read Our Rules? (Y/N): Y
Additional Information: I would like to be the head debugger.

Love and Favorite My Best Game!
light_cloud
Scratcher
1000+ posts

thereallyfunnyguy wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

thereallyfunnyguy wrote:

light_cloud wrote:

project Ideas: hole project
Username:Light_cloud
Any Information (optional):
ummm… something that I won't drop or give up on that involves cloud
How Many Ideas: 1
Deadline: any time soon
I guess you can incorperate something that is chasing you.
*snip*
that would be cool, by the way could you take a look at my projects and make sure that its not anything to close to my other projects?

If i have time
can you have my order done by this Saturday

My Profile | My Projects | Underrated Scratcher

HALO: O.D.S.T. Assault Collaboration | Forum | Studio | Github

See If Im Online | Been Scratching for 5+ years | “I'm ready. I'm ready.” - Sponge Bob
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
hi all

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
kittenslikefood
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
hi all
Hey!
PaintPony1024
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: @PaintPony1024
Art, Pixel, Banner, or Logo: Logo
Description of Piece: A logo with a horse on it (any color) with username over top of the horse! Fancy lettering
If Art: Being Used as a Sprite or Backdrop (optional)? any
When Needed: Will need before next Friday

I’d rather ride on a Mustang, than in one.

jinjey
Scratcher
47 posts

kittenslikefood wrote:

kittenslikefood wrote:

I did contact her but I will see if I can get it completed.

jinjey wrote:

jinjey wrote:

1. About
2. Policies
3. Forms
4. Glossary

could you notify me on my profile when its done?

hey guys! i'm moving accounts, so please go to @-Drizzlii-. the shop is still active, but don't come to this account asking questions!

MasterGenius_Youtube
Scratcher
63 posts

MasterGenius_Youtube wrote:

How Many Shops Do You Work At? None currently, submitted an application for the Emerald Shop
Is someone going to respond to my application? It’s been 24 hours already. That doesn’t seem like fast service

Love and Favorite My Best Game!
thereallyfunnyguy
Scratcher
39 posts

ACTIVITY CHECK

Ummmm….. Here?

MERP ALERT!!!!!!!!!
thereallyfunnyguy
Scratcher
39 posts

Is someone going to respond to my application? It’s been 24 hours already. That doesn’t seem like fast service

I can't, but know that we have seen your application.

MERP ALERT!!!!!!!!!
venyanwarrior
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
sup

If you're seeing this signature, that means I've come out of my social anxiety hole.

Also, I edit the Scratch Wiki. Check it out sometime it's cool I guess.
-scratchkitten-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Art/Pixel/Banners/Logos: Logo

Username:-scratchkitten- (Why does every shop ask for this? it's right there on the post!
Art, Pixel, Banner, or Logo: Logo
Description of Piece: I need a now logo! I would like something that has to do with my username (does not have to be super correlated), and includes coral, mint, and navy You can do pretty much whatever you want, it just needs to be a square and an appropriate resolution for a logo. I am just asking that you don't make something weird colors (like a mint cat ) and please don't draw in Scratch bitmap. I'm sorry if this seems a little unclear, but I would like the artist to come up with something for me, that is the point of this order. Thanks!
If Art: ??
When Needed:ASAP (within a week)

Last edited by -scratchkitten- (Sept. 28, 2018 23:19:27)

Click to visit!
Disneygirl0727
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @Disneygirl0727 or @DisneyNerd27
How Active (From 0-5): 3
Followers Count: 401
Age of Account: 1 year 12 months
How Many Shops Do You Work At? 1
What Are You Good At? Art/Logo
Example(s) of Work: Just look on my profile
Do You Know How to Use CubeUpload? No but I have Adobe
Additional Information:

Loki and Kylo Ren Obsessed ★ Tacos!!! ★ Billie Eilish Fan ★ Love to Draw ★ PPTBF Curator
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Disneygirl0727 wrote:

Username: @Disneygirl0727 or @DisneyNerd27
How Active (From 0-5): 3
Followers Count: 401
Age of Account: 1 year 12 months
How Many Shops Do You Work At? 1
What Are You Good At? Art/Logo
Example(s) of Work: Just look on my profile
Do You Know How to Use CubeUpload? No but I have Adobe
Additional Information:
It's best if you send us certain links of what you want us to see for the examples

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]