Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

rainbowpie14 wrote:

I don't know if I've already been fired but if I haven't I'll be active again
when green flag clicked
say [I'm here to fullfill orders!]
forever
if <[there] = [order]> then
play sound [Carry out order] until done
end
end
Sorry, but you failed to respond to the activity check in June, so I did have to fire you. If you'd like to rejoin please fill out the application form.

woah, haven't been on here in a while
rainbowpie14
Scratcher
47 posts

[CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿)

Oh, it looks like I was listed as retired, do I have to complete the form again to start working again?

An evil kumquat got past my protection and ate my signature. I want to replace it with a banner containing links, but I don't know how. If you do, tell me on my profile.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbowpie14 wrote:

Oh, it looks like I was listed as retired, do I have to complete the form again to start working again?
The above post answers your question.

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

Let's see if we can get this shop active again. For starters, I have 4 people who have responded to the activity check for but only 3 spots for head manager. If everyone could go to the staff page and look at their jobs that would be great.

Is anybody interested or not interested in a promotion to head manager?
i am

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

username : omtegu
job : i dunno custom blocks?
activeness (1-100) : 95
skills : bad at art (lol) says lol a lot (sir. lo-la-lot) lol can do pixel art (not for this shop? if then )

Last edited by omtegu (Sept. 3, 2018 17:37:40)

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

omtegu wrote:

username : omtegu
job : i dunno custom blocks?
activeness (1-100) : 95
skills : bad at art (lol) says lol a lot (sir. lo-la-lot) lol can do pixel art (not for this shop? if then )
Please fill out the correct form found here

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

Let's see if we can get this shop active again. For starters, I have 4 people who have responded to the activity check for but only 3 spots for head manager. If everyone could go to the staff page and look at their jobs that would be great.

I'm interested in it.
Alright, I'll promote you now. You've done a lot for this shop and deserve it.
Aw thanks!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

i am
Alright. I'm going to wait until everyone has responded and then promote.

omtegu
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: omtegu
How Active (From 0-5): 3
Followers Count: i dunno
Following Shop (Y/N): yes
Age of Account: 3 months
How Many Shops Do You Work At? : 1 becuz my own
What Are You Good At? : see skills on incorrect
Example(s) of Work: i have know orders
Do You Know How to Use CubeUpload? what's that?
Additional Information: ???? what do you?? mean???

I do random stuff like this random song Its random thing

Now HIRING! Just click here for my shop link!
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

i am
but what about

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

I'm interested in it.

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

I am but if someone else wants it you can give it to them

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want head manager. I’ve also explained I wanted it about 6 months ago.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

i am
but what about

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

I'm interested in it.

That was an exception as they have been with the shop since page 1

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

i am
but what about

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

I'm interested in it.

I've been with the shop since page 46

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

GrahamSH wrote:

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

i am
but what about

Here goes nothing…

OFFICIALLY RE-OPEN!

I'm interested in it.

I'll probably end up promoting you also; you've also done a lot for this shop.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whoa this shop grew. I didnt realise i joined at early as page 1!

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The 59th order, mine, I was not satisfied with.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

snip

GrahamSH wrote:

I'll probably end up promoting you also; you've also done a lot for this shop.
and pretty much all of your shops

Last edited by GrahamSH (Sept. 4, 2018 10:40:00)

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

The 59th order, mine, I was not satisfied with.
Isn't that from over a year ago?

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heads Up!

3 Users Still Need to Respond to the Activity Check! Failure to do so will result in removal from staff.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [CLOSED] (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Come n' Leave Fast Shop! ✧ ~ One of the Largest Shops on Scratch Since 2017 ~ ✧ (◕‿◕✿) [RSS Feed]