Discuss Scratch

chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE AWESOME CODE SHOP! now hireing

bump

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
also I proudly run the the project libary
I am scratch`s 13,516,756 user.
hebe12345
Scratcher
8 posts

username:hebe12345
what type of coding you are good at(games music e.g.):basic stuff
how active are you(1-10):5
any other things you want to tell us:i work in your art shop
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

hebe12345 wrote:

username:hebe12345
what type of coding you are good at(games music e.g.):basic stuff
how active are you(1-10):5
any other things you want to tell us:i work in your art shop
accepted

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
MrOmeletteMan
Scratcher
4 posts

I've been looking for a shop like this all over Scratch! Can you please analyse griffpatch's “Car City” and send me the code that he used to change the car's direction using the second control scheme? You said that you guys needed a reasonable amount of time to do it so how does three months sound like?

Thanks,
MrOmeletteMan.
MrOmeletteMan
Scratcher
4 posts

I've been looking for a shop like this all over Scratch! Can you please analyse griffpatch's “Car City” and send me the code that he used to change the car's direction using the first control scheme? You said that you guys needed a reasonable amount of time to do it so how does three months sound like?

Thanks,
MrOmeletteMan.
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

MrOmeletteMan wrote:

I've been looking for a shop like this all over Scratch! Can you please analyse griffpatch's “Car City” and send me the code that he used to change the car's direction using the first control scheme? You said that you guys needed a reasonable amount of time to do it so how does three months sound like?

Thanks,
MrOmeletteMan.
can you fill out the order form please

MysteryMan937
Scratcher
86 posts

chick63 wrote:

this is the code shop created by chick63. here you can ask for code for games music animations simulations stories anything (I am not that good at music and simulations). we are currently recruiting members

Order Form
username:
what is it for(game music e.g.):
when you want it done by:
what do you want the code to do or sound like:
other:

please give us a reasonable amount of time to do it

application form
username:
what type of coding you are good at(games music e.g.):
how active are you(1-10):
any other things you want to tell us

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
if you would like to create or have created a banner for us post it in the comments

Username: MysteryMan937
What type of coding are you good at: games (not the most complicated)
How active are you (1-10): 8.5
Any other things you want to tell us: I am usually very active and like making games to help others.

Come check out my new platformer, Little Ball Adventure! Click the image to see it.

chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

MysteryMan937 wrote:

chick63 wrote:

this is the code shop created by chick63. here you can ask for code for games music animations simulations stories anything (I am not that good at music and simulations). we are currently recruiting members

Order Form
username:
other:

application form
username:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
if you would like to create or have created a banner for us post it in the comments

Any other things you want to tell us: I am usually very active and like making games to help others.

MysteryMan937 wrote:

chick63 wrote:

Order Form
username:
other:

application form
username:

accepted

Derpy_Narwhal_21
Scratcher
8 posts

username: Derpy_Narwhal_21
what type of coding you are good at(games music e.g.): Gravity code for a plat-former
how active are you(1-10): 5
any other things you want to tel:l us Make it quick please
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

Derpy_Narwhal_21 wrote:

username: Derpy_Narwhal_21
what type of coding you are good at(games music e.g.): Gravity code for a plat-former
how active are you(1-10): 5
any other things you want to tel:l us Make it quick please
accepted sorry for late reply

chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

lolling4988 has been promoted as the oldest member