Discuss Scratch

BubblegumTheFox
Scratcher
6 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

My favorite video game is definitely Undertale. It is so diverse and includes so many original and neat characters.

The fandom is kind of cringy, but i still like it. My favorite AU character is probably Paperjam, Error and Ink's “Child”






What are your favorite video games?


If it is undertale, what is your favorite character?




I like Warrior Cats, Animal Jam, Animating, Blockheads, and HTTYD! Also undertale… paperjam is my fav au character <3






Poslen
Scratcher
1 post

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Btw guys, BubblegumTheFox is my new profile. even though it says i am new to scratch, i am not, but i didn't know about the forums till' now XD
BossBananaYT
Scratcher
11 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

My favorite games is Until Dawn and Fnaf. Lol ever since until dawn I base everything on the butterfly effect lol.
BossBananaYT
Scratcher
11 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

My friend Eli LOVES Undertale. It is really interested to but I never finished the let's plays. On Wattpad he makes so many different sans stories with fell sans, the star Sanses, there is so many Sanses it's confusing! XD
TeamRocketFan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Undertale is my life. Its my favorite, 100%.

I think the wolves took my signature. maybe take a look jasper (SU) memorial
Undertale fan, Pokemon fan, and wolf artist! Team Mystic (Team Rocket, Galactic and Plasma = my teams)



BossBananaYT
Scratcher
11 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

I feel like if I watched it before my friend Eli started showing me his cringt pictures in discord, I would fall in love with it. I think it is really cool and I played a couple of games about it but with all his sanses and his weird stories kinda ruined it for me.
BossBananaYT
Scratcher
11 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

My favorite show is Steven Universe and I was getting I to Undertale but when he showed me a video called Sans Vs Steven Universe and repeatedly reminds me of how awesome sans is, it is just really annoying hearing all his weird sans fandoms.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

My favourite game? Lots.

Currently, it would probably be modded Mount and Blade Warband or Rocket League, but a lot of other games could make the list. Skyrim, Papers Please, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Town of Salem, Grid and Crusader Kings II, just to name a few.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Dang, I didn't think I'd see another SW:BF2 on this thread. That's definitely up there, along with Republic Commando. Also Viva Pinata is a gem.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

fivehead wrote:

Dang, I didn't think I'd see another SW:BF2 on this thread. That's definitely up there, along with Republic Commando. Also Viva Pinata is a gem.
Haven't actually tried Republic Commando but SW:BF2 is amazing. Probably the best shooter I've ever played, not just because it's Star Wars but because it's quality Star Wars.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
PerryPlatypus95
Scratcher
71 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

BubblegumTheFox wrote:

My favorite video game is definitely Undertale. It is so diverse and includes so many original and neat characters.

The fandom is kind of cringy, but i still like it. My favorite AU character is probably Paperjam, Error and Ink's “Child”






What are your favorite video games?


If it is undertale, what is your favorite character?



My favorite games are Nintendogs, Nintendogs + cats, Petz Beach, Petz Countryside, and Mario Kart.

Perry The Platypus
Scratchifier
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Rocket League

only over 1400 hours on it not idling.. you could say it's okay.

Last edited by Scratchifier (May 5, 2017 08:49:44)

jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Scratchifier wrote:

Rocket League

only over 1400 hours on it not idling.. you could say it's okay.
I just got 50 hours on it…. wait, if you have 1400 hours, that's 84000 minutes. Since each game is 5 minutes, that's 16800 matches. Even if there's time in overtime and editing your car, that's still minimum 10k games.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
Meowx2
Scratcher
29 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Undertale.
Pturretdactyl
Scratcher
500+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Portal 2 <3

Gentlemen! You can't fight here! This is the War Room!
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Sonic Generations, currently.

For non-Sonic games, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.



On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, different things that look alike
On a Sunday, riding my bike,
I notice, I notice, many many things that look alike





Click the image for something special!

Wanna collab on something Sonic?
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Kirby's Adventure (3D Classics remake)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
MarioKart Wii (for nostalgia)
Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Omega Ruby (I haven't even finished the Delta Episode yet)
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Super Mario Galaxy (both of them)
Paper Mario
Super Paper Mario
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
BubblegumTheFox
Scratcher
6 posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

PerryPlatypus95 wrote:

BubblegumTheFox wrote:

My favorite video game is definitely Undertale. It is so diverse and includes so many original and neat characters.

The fandom is kind of cringy, but i still like it. My favorite AU character is probably Paperjam, Error and Ink's “Child”






What are your favorite video games?


If it is undertale, what is your favorite character?



My favorite games are Nintendogs, Nintendogs + cats, Petz Beach, Petz Countryside, and Mario Kart.



Oh, I like Nintendogs and Nintendogs + cats too! I lost my original Nintendogs at the airport, but i still have Nintendogs + cats!

I like Warrior Cats, Animal Jam, Animating, Blockheads, and HTTYD! Also undertale… paperjam is my fav au character <3






LunaHamster7
Scratcher
100+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

Town of Salem! Its a cooperative game where you need to search out your teammates and find your enemies before they find you first. It's super fun!

Hello.
I like poking around helping on the forums.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Whats Your Favorite Video Game?

LunaHamster7 wrote:

Town of Salem! Its a cooperative game where you need to search out your teammates and find your enemies before they find you first. It's super fun!
Yeah, I play that game sometimes. Not my favourite but it's still quite good.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile