Discuss Scratch

bananablue
Scratcher
18 posts

Chain Messages

I was wondering about the Chain Messages.
I looked on the Scratch website about Spam and what I understood was that all Chain Messages were spam.
My question is: Is it true that even nice messages are spam too? like: Tag a quality scratcher. You’re it! Quality doesn’t mean that you have a lot of followers or a lot of messages. It means that you’re nice to other people, and you deserve to be happy. If you get this message, someone is telling you that they love you as you are, and they don’t care how many followers you have. Send this to 10 Scratchers who deserve it. If you break the chain, nothing will happen. But it’s just good to let someone know that you love them!
I sent a Chain Message to someone not knowing it was not allowed.
It was: kind scratcher award! you have been awarded the kind scratcher award because you are too nice to be messed with and you'll say something nice if someone else is mean. so many people will love your work and follow you not only coz your a good programmer but also because you are so nice. keep doing what your doing and send this to 4 others ASAP. please dont break the chain.
people are still sending these messages.
I even see messages that are threatening that if you don't send them, then they will die.
Thanks for your time, Bananablue.

awsome_guy_360
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chain Messages

Chain messages in any form are not allowed.

Even if it's a nice message, it still counts as spam and as deemed reportable.

These three issues could probably help.

I'm running a small experiment, mind taking this?
(╭☞¬ω¬)╭☞
bananablue
Scratcher
18 posts

Chain Messages

Thank you for answering.
awsome_guy_360
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chain Messages

No prob.

I'm running a small experiment, mind taking this?
(╭☞¬ω¬)╭☞
cs463416
Scratcher
1 post

Chain Messages

awww i love geting qulity scratcer