Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

Ravenfur2004 wrote:

would you like to partner your shop with min?

Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/252431/
banner link: http://i.cubeupload.com/PqAd9m.png

I would love to partner my shop with yours!
Okay i will add it later

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
jmarie9
Scratcher
100+ posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I partner here?
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/241616/]http://i.cubeupload.com/fH6v7m.png[/url]

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Can I partner here?
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/241616/]http://i.cubeupload.com/fH6v7m.png[/url]
Yes okay I will add it later because I am on a tablet

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

sheena456
Scratcher
4 posts

Username: sheena456
How active: Normally everyday, after school
When will I check it: Every day!
What role do I want: Helper

Thx 4 reding this! brb! gtg now….

Last edited by sheena456 (May 8, 2017 16:19:18)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sheena456 wrote:

Username: sheena456
How active: Normally everyday, after school
When will I check it: Every day!
What role do I want: Helper

Thx 4 reding this! brb! gtg now….

Okay

pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

Pig9992005, I'm on every day, when I get an email, any.
I like the ☕
Yum
Yum and hired?
Fill out the form please
I did…?
I don't understand replies like that
Like what?

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pig9992005 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

Pig9992005, I'm on every day, when I get an email, any.
I like the ☕
Yum
Yum and hired?
Fill out the form please
I did…?
I don't understand replies like that
Like what?
Like copy and paste it and fill it out.
Username:
How active: and so on

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am retiring from this shop. I don't do much here.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I am retiring from this shop. I don't do much here.
Oh

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partners (please ask):

We are part of the SPA and we partner shops through the SPA:

THIS WAS LAST UPDATED 14TH APRIL 2018

Minimart (Active)

Owner: SwordieTheCoder
Our shop is mini so you can get quality work that's not rushed whatsoever

The Space Shop!(VERY ACTIVE)

Owner: hellounicorns2
O IIG! E OE EETIE I T, OIG EIE, ITI 12 O T OT! OT OE OETE I E T O!

TheEnhancedText (Active)

Owner: ncro2005
A shop for Custom Text GIF's and more!-Done in under 30 minutes!-Custom Text Icons-Scrolling LED Signs-Image Animations-GIF Resizing-

⚡️78ch3’s Everything Shop ⚡️ (Active)

Owner: 78ch3
We are a Scratch Shop designed to provide fast, friendly service. We can complete any order, including banners, scripts and animations. Join us or order today!

The Shop Review Shop! (Active)

Owner: python_megapixel
The Shop Review Shop is a unique, easy way to get some feedback about your shop, get your shop seen and improve your service! We'll make a test order and write you a review!

Highlights:
  • Get some constructive feedback about your shop
  • Improve your service with our handy ‘pros,’ ‘cons,’ and ‘tips to improve’ sections
  • Get your shop seen with a free two weeks of advertising with every high-scoring order
  • Track your order through every step of the process with the new order tracking page

☼❄☞ ☂ᕼᕮ ᗪᖇᕮᗩᗰ Ꮥᕼ〇ᖘ! ☜❄☼ (Active)

Owner: Jromagnoli
ᗪᖇᕮᗩᙢᏕ ᗰᗩↁᕮ IᏁ 48 ᕼ〇ƲᖇᏕ!* Ꭹ〇ᑌ ᘉᗩᗰᕮ I☂ - ᙡᕮ ᗰᗩ₭ᕮ I☂! |✨ ᒪᕮᗪ ᏕIǤᑎᏕ!✨ ⌨️☂YᑭᕮᗯᖇI☂ᕮᖇ ǤIƑᏕ⌨️☂ᕮX☂ ᗩᘉIᗰᗩ☂I〇ᘉᏕ

The rainbow Shop! (Active)

Owner: zoyahammad
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Finding the best banner, logo, sprite etc. in town? You are in the correct place! Get the worlds best banners and logos made from Photoshop! We are professionals! We shall never deny a request since its a scratchers request!
******** The Rainbow Shop************

Poppybunny's Coding Store(Active)

Shop owner: poppybunny
Poppybunny’s Coding Store is the place for coded Scratchblocks and sprites.

DIGITAL ART SHOP(Active)

Shop owner: chaseman3245
Come on down for some art and possible sign-up for a membership card!

The Lush Shop(Active}

Shop owner: owlannaelsa
A unique shop that sells deku scrub characters, just how you want them to look.

The Computer Support Group 2.0 (Active)

Owner: Dude341
Need help with your machine? Support people at ASDA or the store not cutting it? You came to the right place! Ask away!

The Doughnut Shop (Active)

Owner: Bla-Games
A shop for your needs founded on a simple premise: Doughnuts.

♡ Cᴀᴛ's Fɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Sʜᴏᴘ ♡(Active)

Owner: XCat
Are you in the middle of writing a nail-biting adventure or a beautiful romance? Or maybe you're finished but need some help with editing or publicity, or want some critique? Never fear, Cat's Fiction Shop is here! We offer illustrations, cover art, critique, editing and publicity! You'll have a top-loved book before you know it!

я๑sε ¢๑。 (Active)

Owner: RoseMaylie
We offer logos, forum signatures, and soon more!!!! As soon as we see your order we will start working on it!!!! And we're also hiring!!!!

In and Out (Active)

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
In and Out has guarenteed quality in less than 48 hours. Many times orders like banners and logos can be completed within 30 minutes. We have just reopened and hope to serve the request forum well. We do not get off-topic and do as much as we can to keep you from having to wait.

The Math Shop
Shop owner: SimplyKomplex
We take all math and coding related orders. Order Now!

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ɢʀᴀʜᴀᴍsʜ's ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ sᴄʀᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛs ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Shop owner: GrahamSH
GrahamSH's Quality scratch products will suit your scratch needs! Weather it's code or writing or LED signs we got it!!!!!!!! With our talented staff you can always get what you need. What are you waiting for!

Allcubes' Awesome Art!
Shop owner: Allcubes
We take art orders from sprites to logos to banners! Order Now!

New Scratcher Shop
Shop owner: poppybunny
Are you a New Scratcher? Do you need a Logo; Signature or anything to start your Scratch journey? Want to help New Scratchers? Come to New Scratcher Shop to help or to be helped.

тнє ρєиgυιи ѕнσρ ~ ѕтσяу αи∂ gαмє ι∂єαѕ, αят αи∂ мυ¢н мσяє ~ иσω нιяιиg

Shop owner: IggyAndCassie
Tired of shops that struggle on with your order for what can seem like years only to deliver you a product that's below-standard? Well, at the penguin shop, if an order is outside our skill area we will either do it to the best of our ability and apologize for and recognise the iffy quality or (most often) we will direct you to a shop that has experts in that area. So everyone wins!

THE everything shop

Welcome to the Everthing Shop, where we take all types of orders from de-bugging to art to reviews!

The Stand Out Shop!

Shop owner: CoderAnnika
Stand up for your ideas, stand out with cool products from the Stand-Out shop." Order cool, unique products sure to make YOU stand out!

MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

Shop owner: MasterOfTheTiger
Our shop offers fast and reliable service for many different things. We offer art such as logos and banners, and also more advanced stuff like project debugging and websites.

The Seaside Shop

Shop owner: TheEnderQueen
The Seaside Shop completes your orders quickly at offers 15+ different orders in writing, reviews, and art.

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (Oct. 6, 2018 08:39:30)

CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

bump
what does that mean?

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

bump
what does that mean?
Bring
Up
My

DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

advertisement:
Username DrChicken24
what you want advertised (e.g.studio, project etc) I want two things advertised: 5 Star Scratch Shop and my two animations: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/160113404/ and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/158837895/
Deadline I want them advertised best you can, ASAP
Other None

CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

bump
what does that mean?
Bring
Up
My

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please give credit for the banner!

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

bump
what does that mean?
Bring
Up
My

Blue
Umbrellas
Meet
Potatoes

(Basically an acrostic poem used to put the thread on the first page)

Last edited by pig9992005 (May 13, 2017 21:32:03)

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Advertisement: 1K Projects Before September Studio
Username VideoGamerCanInvent
What you want advertised (e.g.studio, project etc) This
Deadline- It doesn't matter, but I would like it soon
Other N/A

Advertisement: The Come n' Leave Fast Shop
What you want advertised (e.g.studio, project etc) See link in Siggy
Other N/A

2 things advertised
Thank you so much!

Last edited by VideoGamerCanInvent (May 13, 2017 22:18:00)

woah, haven't been on here in a while
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Please give credit for the banner!
I cannot at the moment because I am on a tablet

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Advertisement: 1K Projects Before September Studio
What you want advertised (e.g.studio, project etc) This
Other N/A

Advertisement: The Come n' Leave Fast Shop
What you want advertised (e.g.studio, project etc) See link in Siggy
Other N/A

2 things advertised
Thank you so much!
Where is the link in Siggy?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]