Discuss Scratch

WonderWolfMallory
Scratcher
1 post

Verification email

Hello all, I'm new so please be nice. I tried to verify my email by clicking the button in the email Scratch sent but nothing happens, Anybody know where to resend the verification email or anybody else have this problem? Thanks in advance,
KingOfAwesome58219
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Verification email

Check your junk mail, or if you use Outlook/Windows 10 Mail, check the “other” category of the inbox.

MM11018
Scratcher
72 posts

Verification email

WonderWolfMallory wrote:

Hello all, I'm new so please be nice. I tried to verify my email by clicking the button in the email Scratch sent but nothing happens, Anybody know where to resend the verification email or anybody else have this problem? Thanks in advance,
Good Morning!
➳ I had this exact same problem about 10 months ago. If you use a G-mail account, nothing will happen when you click that button. I had to switch my e-mail on Scratch to my father's Outlook e-mail account in order for it to work. I hope that this helps you!

➳ (Outlook belongs to Microsoft and G-mail belongs to Google)

Hey guys! If you don't know me, I'm @MM11018! I'm currently a Scratcher who has been on this website for over a year. I'm an artist and animator, and I'd sure love it if you would check out my profile!
Likes-
➳ Cats
➳ Chocolate
➳ Animating
➳ Drawing
➳ Writing

Currently, I have many topics open on Discuss, and I'd sure love it if you'd take a look at them, too! :)

Forum_Helper1
New to Scratch
500+ posts

Verification email

MM11018 wrote:

WonderWolfMallory wrote:

Good Morning!
➳ I had this exact same problem about 10 months ago. If you use a G-mail account, nothing will happen when you click that button. I had to switch my e-mail on Scratch to my father's Outlook e-mail account in order for it to work. I hope that this helps you!

➳ (Outlook belongs to Microsoft and G-mail belongs to Google)
It worked for me on g-mail.
When you clicked the button, did it do nothing, or did it pull up a scratch page? If it did, your e-mail should be verified.

Warning: Complicated, and mind blowing.
Zeno's Paradox: I can prove you can't get anywhere. Before you get from where you are to where you wish to go, you first have to go halfway to the endpoint. From there, you go half of the remaining way. And halfway, on and on, but you can never reach your goal, because there will always be the smallest fraction of space you haven't gone through.
I can also prove you can't move. Similar to the above, I will use the same principals to prove you can't move. We already know that to get to your destination, you must first go halfway. In addition, before you get to the halfway point, you must first go halfway to the halfway point. And then before you get there, you must first go halfway. And on and on, you get smaller and smaller fractions of space you must first travel to. You can never move away from where you are.
Go here for more paradoxes!! Wow, this is a long sig. Bring the semicolon back to life! I'm a New Scratcher with 500+ posts!
catacatprogramer
New to Scratch
1 post

Verification email

can someone help im new to scratch and i cant verify my email it says that something went wrong and i cant find the verify button anymore please someone help
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Verification email

catacatprogramer wrote:

can someone help im new to scratch and i cant verify my email it says that something went wrong and i cant find the verify button anymore please someone help

Hey there! Did you make sure that you set the email for your account to the right email? Also, it may take up to 10 minutes for a verification email to reach your inbox. If you've waited 10 minutes and you are sure you set your email to the right email, check your spam folder. If you've done all of the above, try resending the verification email. If none of that works, try contacting the Scratch Team and see if they can help you out.

Also, please don't necropost. Necroposting is when you post on topics that are: outdated, irrelevant, unwanted, unnecessary, or solved. I understand if you didn't know this, just telling you now so that you won't do it again.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17
peanut butter and christmas
lets get this top-loved