Discuss Scratch

Burgame-Productions
Scratcher
59 posts

Burgame-Productions (STUDIO)

Hello! This policy is for my studio named after me, it is growing mostly because I am adding projects myself, but other people have added projects too, it is doing pretty good in progress, this is also my headquarter studio where I mainly work on this and other studios, so I need everybody to read the rules;
1 Deleting non-violent projects is forbidden
2 Deleting curators/managers without a reason is forbidden
3 Changing title or description of studio without permission from ME is forbidden, (@O-oty and @nf82 can change without permission, they are my friends!)
4 Hacking accounts and studios is forbidden, (if this rule is broken, you are reported and permanently banned from this studio)
5 Letting other scratchers hack into an account or studio is forbidden, (it is also a permanent block)
6 Spamming messages is forbidden
7 Bad language is forbidden
8 You must add projects to the studio
9 If you break any of these rules except for rules 4 and 5 and are sorry for breaking them and telling me that you are sorry, will allow you to stay on my studio, if you sneak these rules, you are removed.

Obeying these rules will continue the dream that this studio was meant for, I hope you ready this policy!
I would like a follow on both my account and the studio!
Thank you for the support!
say [Let us have fun!]

Last edited by Burgame-Productions (April 12, 2017 18:13:48)

Swiftz, your one stop shop for all your art, programming, advertising and more needs!
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/8063592/]

IHaveTo_Play
Scratcher
1 post

I think you should add to Burgame-Productions (STUDIO) no talking back to curators or managers. And no fighting in chat. I think you should take that to consideration.
jon756
Scratcher
27 posts

IHaveTo_Play wrote:

I think you should add to Burgame-Productions (STUDIO) no talking back to curators or managers. And no fighting in chat. I think you should take that to consideration.
ok