Discuss Scratch

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Volix- wrote:

99th post

Like coolcat98, I work here but I kind of want a review xD

Username: you probably know Volix-
What You Want To Be Reviewed (project, art, etc.): Pr0ject
Link/Imageshack (if project, put a link to the project. If art, please use imageshack, etc.): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/126518766/
Harshness level (1-10, 1 being the least harsh and 10 being harsh) 4
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n): y
Anything Else: Please note that it may be bad xD I'm still working on my game skills.
Taken.


-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Volix- wrote:

99th post

Like coolcat98, I work here but I kind of want a review xD

Username: you probably know Volix-
What You Want To Be Reviewed (project, art, etc.): Pr0ject
Link/Imageshack (if project, put a link to the project. If art, please use imageshack, etc.): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/126518766/
Harshness level (1-10, 1 being the least harsh and 10 being harsh) 4
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n): y
Anything Else: Please note that it may be bad xD I'm still working on my game skills.
Taken.
Alright, first thing's first, the intro is good, but the platformer and mute button don't work for me. And when I click maze, nothing happens except for a small gray square rotating to point to my mouse cursor. This game has very good potential, but the game just needs to work. But that intro is good. Seriously.


Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!


Thanks! I made the intro myself
http://tinypic.com/r/167qjd4/9
Edit:
:O

THAT WAS #100!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAYYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAY



just wait till 1000 or 500 or whatever


me irl definitely has never wrote:

I would like to thank the academy of Scratch. I also would like to thank the Meow Shop for hosting the thread of my 100th post. Thank you!

grammies = grannies

xD jk

Last edited by Volix- (May 13, 2018 17:47:46)

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Volix- wrote:

Thanks! I made the intro myself
http://tinypic.com/r/167qjd4/9
Edit:
:O

THAT WAS #100!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYAYYAYYYAYYAYYAYAYYYAYYAY



just wait till 1000 or 500 or whatever


me irl definitely has never wrote:

I would like to thank the academy of Scratch. I also would like to thank the Meow Shop for hosting the thread of my 100th post. Thank you!

grammies = grannies

xD jk
Congrats on 100! I'm almost at 500.


VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

pahrules wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

VIMAYE01 wrote:

uhh hello?
Hello!
I would like to order:
Username: vimaye01
What You Want (banner, logo, etc): logo
Colors: black, White, red for foxy mask
Text: A Giant V
Font: Scary But Mysterious
Description: I want like a ignited foxy mask with is mouth opened and inside the mouth put a cracked V
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n): y
Anything Else: I ordered this again because people just ignored it and i dont know if they accepted it


Cancel this order.

Check Out This Art Shop TRUE ART Check out this Shop… Its mine

DialAForAwesome
Scratcher
12 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

An art order
I need a grey wolf with
-silver headphones with an “a” logo
-green eyes
-a red hoodie
-gold necklace (triforce design)
-blue lab goggles above eyes
-black sweatpants
-a white decorative scarf
To represent me, who is NOT A FURRY
If that’s possible
I probably requested completely wrong….

Last edited by DialAForAwesome (May 14, 2018 00:59:28)

Gasimini
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Hey guys ! Did anyone take the order of VIMAYE01 ?

Gasimini
______________

< Co-owner of the Mew Shop - More than 100 posts on the forum - More than 150 followers - 1 featured project >
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Gasimini wrote:

Hey guys ! Did anyone take the order of VIMAYE01 ?
He canceled it three posts up.


-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DialAForAwesome wrote:

An art order
I need a grey wolf with
-silver headphones with an “a” logo
-green eyes
-a red hoodie
-gold necklace (triforce design)
-blue lab goggles above eyes
-black sweatpants
-a white decorative scarf
To represent me, who is NOT A FURRY
If that’s possible
I probably requested completely wrong….
Can you please fill out the art form? Thanks.


DialAForAwesome
Scratcher
12 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Art
Username: DialA4Awesome
What You Want: The stuff I said before
Colors: said before
Text:none
Font:none
Description:no
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n):y
Anything Else: no
Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

And I am about to die of happiness.
I'm fpc :O seriously! check my application!
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Volix- wrote:

And I am about to die of happiness.
I'm fpc :O seriously! check my application!
GJ!


Gasimini
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Sorry but I can't do this yet … So please, can someone take this order ?

DialAForAwesome wrote:

Art
Username: DialA4Awesome
What You Want: The stuff I said before
Colors: said before
Text:none
Font:none
Description:no
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n):y
Anything Else: no

Oh and please, when you quote somebody, please remove post that he quoted like this :
Real quote :
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Volix- wrote
Hey !
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
¡ Buenos dias !

Your quote (please):
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Because I don't understand nothing !

Last edited by Gasimini (May 15, 2018 16:50:17)


Gasimini
______________

< Co-owner of the Mew Shop - More than 100 posts on the forum - More than 150 followers - 1 featured project >
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Gasimini wrote:

Sorry but I can't do this yet … So please, can someone take this order ?

DialAForAwesome wrote:

Art
Username: DialA4Awesome
What You Want: The stuff I said before
Colors: said before
Text:none
Font:none
Description:no
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n):y
Anything Else: no

Oh and please, when you quote somebody, please remove post that he quoted like this :
Real quote :
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Volix- wrote
Hey !
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
¡ Buenos dias !

Your quote (please):
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Because I don't understand nothing !
Oh and please, when you quote somebody, please remove post that he quoted like this :
Real quote :
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Volix- wrote
Hey !
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
¡ Buenos dias !

Your quote (please):
-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote
Hello
Because I don't understand nothing !
I don't understand.


DialAForAwesome
Scratcher
12 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Bump

Last edited by DialAForAwesome (May 17, 2018 01:33:17)

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DialAForAwesome wrote:

What’s Gasimini doing?!??
Is he copying the owner of the shop?!?!??
I believe that he is giving an example of something…


Gasimini
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

I believe that he is giving an example of something…

I wanted to ask people who quote a post to remove the quotes in their quote so like this I can understand something

Gasimini
______________

< Co-owner of the Mew Shop - More than 100 posts on the forum - More than 150 followers - 1 featured project >
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Gasimini wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

I believe that he is giving an example of something…

I wanted to ask people who quote a post to remove the quotes in their quote so like this I can understand something
OK


Volix-
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Gasimini wrote:

I wanted to ask people who quote a post to remove the quotes in their quote so like this I can understand something
Like that?

Happysoul05
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Order for review

###Reviews###
Username: Happysoul05
What You Want To Be Reviewed (project, art, etc.): A game
Link/Imageshack (if project, put a link to the project. If art, please use imageshack, etc.):Below named bomber cat
Harshness level (1-10, 1 being the least harsh and 10 being harsh): keep it between 8 and 10
Notified On Profile When Order Is Finished (y/n):yes
Anything Else:Also suggest features.Dont just play game see the code.I used lists.Crabs also have own AI.There is algorithm for firing and bouncing bombs.

I am thinking to join shop but there will be issues of being not active because I always use scratch offline editor.
So i can do big tasks but not small ones (I have access to internet time to time)
Anothere issue is time zone difference of time is 9.5 hours.It is 10 :45 pm here!

Come for best games.
check ou my friend CaptainDinosaurGames' anti flux

Bomber Cat
Grass Platformer
Check out profile for more !

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile